PDA

View Full Version : Tennis player racist?

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Oh please, it was an exhibition with Serena right there, and they were having fun. Someone's ass and boobs are not "race" - or are we to believe that ALL black women have large breasts?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/11/article-0-1667C348000005DC-781_634x883.jpg

Caroline Wozniacki has been accused of doing a 'racist' impersonation of fellow tennis player Serena Williams after stuffing her bra and shorts.

At a recent exhibition against Maria Sharapova in Brazil, the former world No. 1 stuffed courtside towels down her kit to replicate the body of the curvaceous Grand Slam champion.

But now the 22-year-old Dane, whose boyfriend golfer Rory McIlroy was in the crowd, has now been accused of racism by some observers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246293/Tennis-player-Caroline-Wozniacki-accused-racist-impersonation-Serena-Williams-stuffing-bra-pants.html

KarlMarx
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
And comedian Jamie Foxx "kids" about killing white people in a movie and no one says anything

You know... there is a term "Designated Victim Group" that applies here.. and like the American Express Card... membership has its privileges

If you belong to a DVG, you are beyond reproach, you can say or do anything and no one is supposed to be offended or raise their voice in protest for fear of being labelled a (pick one) racist, bigot, homophobe

But if you don't belong... watch out.. every word, thought, and act, no matter how innocent is under scrutiny.

Abbey Marie
12-11-2012, 02:05 PM
And comedian Jamie Foxx "kids" about killing white people in a movie and no one says anything

You know... there is a term "Designated Victim Group" that applies here.. and like the American Express Card... membership has its privileges

If you belong to a DVG, you are beyond reproach, you can say or do anything and no one is supposed to be offended or raise their voice in protest for fear of being labelled a (pick one) racist, bigot, homophobe

But if you don't belong... watch out.. every word, thought, and act, no matter how innocent is under scrutiny.

So true.

And I might add that some are trying to ensure that Muslims are DVG's on this board.

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 02:06 PM

You're racist for just pointing all of this out! :lol:

But I couldn't agree more.

KarlMarx
12-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Call me a racist, just don't call me late for dinner

Abbey Marie
12-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Call me maybe

MtnBiker
12-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Actually this is the racist photo, :cool:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/11/article-2246293-1667D8B8000005DC-500_634x823.jpg

jimnyc
12-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Actually this is the racist photo, :cool:

I see what you did there, you implied the wiener was white! LOL

MtnBiker
12-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I see what you did there, you implied the wiener was white! LOL

Whoa, maybe Caroline Wozniacki was being sexist, not racist.

BTW is she related to The Woz?

aboutime
12-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Some RACIST, RACE BAITERS should just grow up.

Today. ANYTHING, ANYONE DOES, SAYS, THINKS, PRETENDS TO DO, ACTS LIKE, SOUNDS LIKE, OR LOOKS LIKE IS........"Racist".

By the way. Nice Impersonation of Mrs. OBAMA. Oooop's. NOW I WILL BE CALLED A RACIST TOO!

Who gives a crap?