PDA

View Full Version : Police Search For Flag Burner

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Police Search For Flag Burner

(This is what the slovenly, loathsome, verminous, no respect for the soilders that fought and died to give them their rights, liberal asswad, anti-war crowd, is capable of.....)

BOSTON -- Natick police said they were searching for whomever stuffed decorative American flags in trash receptacles around the town square and set them on fire.

Authorities said an off-duty officer noticed a trash receptacle on fire in a Natick park near the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority station at about 4 p.m. on Thursday.

"I will tell you -- I was very, very upset about this. This area, this park, Moran Park, is considered sacred ground by the veterans here in Natick," veteran John MacGillivray said.

By Friday afternoon, the 12 flags had been replaced.

"I am aware that people have a right to protest, but they don’t have a right to take property that doesn’t belong to them and that's here to honor the veterans. It is a disgrace," MacGillivray said.

The burning flags were in a solar-powered trash compactor.

"It had to be purposefully set. It is probably not that uncommon to have trash on fire, but it is a little more uncommon to find flags," said Natick Police Lt. Brian Grassey.

Natick veterans said it was especially disrespectful to burn the flags days before Memorial Day weekend.

"We decorate this park every Memorial Day. We have never had anything like this happen," said veteran Bob White.

Those responsible for the vandalism face felony charges for destruction of property for destroying the flags and damaging the trash compactors.

"Perhaps they should be cleaning up this park or something along that nature. If it is young kids, they need to be made aware of the consequences of their actions," MacGillivray said.

(No it wasn't just "kids." It was your anti-war shit bags, paying the ultimate disrespect to fallen veterans. They should be beaten sensless.)

A veterans group said it would properly dispose of the flags.

Police are asking for help finding the person responsible for burning the flags. They ask anyone with information to call them at 508-647-9500.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13390970/detail.html

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Police Search For Flag Burner

(This is what the slovenly, loathsome, verminous, no respect for the soilders that fought and died to give them their rights, liberal asswad, anti-war crowd, is capable of.....)

BOSTON -- Natick police said they were searching for whomever stuffed decorative American flags in trash receptacles around the town square and set them on fire.

Authorities said an off-duty officer noticed a trash receptacle on fire in a Natick park near the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority station at about 4 p.m. on Thursday.

"I will tell you -- I was very, very upset about this. This area, this park, Moran Park, is considered sacred ground by the veterans here in Natick," veteran John MacGillivray said.

By Friday afternoon, the 12 flags had been replaced.

"I am aware that people have a right to protest, but they don’t have a right to take property that doesn’t belong to them and that's here to honor the veterans. It is a disgrace," MacGillivray said.

The burning flags were in a solar-powered trash compactor.

"It had to be purposefully set. It is probably not that uncommon to have trash on fire, but it is a little more uncommon to find flags," said Natick Police Lt. Brian Grassey.

Natick veterans said it was especially disrespectful to burn the flags days before Memorial Day weekend.

"We decorate this park every Memorial Day. We have never had anything like this happen," said veteran Bob White.

Those responsible for the vandalism face felony charges for destruction of property for destroying the flags and damaging the trash compactors.

"Perhaps they should be cleaning up this park or something along that nature. If it is young kids, they need to be made aware of the consequences of their actions," MacGillivray said.

(No it wasn't just "kids." It was your anti-war shit bags, paying the ultimate disrespect to fallen veterans. They should be beaten sensless.)

A veterans group said it would properly dispose of the flags.

Police are asking for help finding the person responsible for burning the flags. They ask anyone with information to call them at 508-647-9500.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13390970/detail.html

That's a disgrace. The unfortunate thing is that they will probably never find the person or persons responsible. I bet it is some illegals trying to make a statement because any true citizen respects the military and the soldiers that gave their lives for our country.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 06:18 PM
That's a disgrace. The unfortunate thing is that they will probably never find the person or persons responsible. I bet it is some illegals trying to make a statement because any true citizen respects the military and the soldiers that gave their lives for our country.

I live for the day I catch someone doing something like this. They're going to get the shit kicked out of them, and I couldn't care less if I went to jail over it. I'd have had my satisfaction, and I'd be a hero in the eye's of patriots for standing up and doing something, and not being afraid.

Hugh Lincoln
05-28-2007, 06:31 PM
I bet it is some illegals trying to make a statement because any true citizen respects the military and the soldiers that gave their lives for our country.

Either that or some rich liberal white kids with all the privileges in the world who are majoring in "Marxism" at college!

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Sometimes I just wanna cry. These folks know they get a reaction, but I'm willing to bet the majority of them have no clue why or what's behind it.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Sometimes I just wanna cry. These folks know they get a reaction, but I'm willing to bet the majority of them have no clue why or what's behind it.

That's why they need their ass kicked. They'll get a real quick education on why NOT to do things like that.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 06:54 PM
I live for the day I catch someone doing something like this. They're going to get the shit kicked out of them, and I couldn't care less if I went to jail over it. I'd have had my satisfaction, and I'd be a hero in the eye's of patriots for standing up and doing something, and not being afraid.Seems that's what the KKK members siad too. I knew there was ,something familiar about you.

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Either that or some rich liberal white kids with all the privileges in the world who are majoring in "Marxism" at college!

Or Obama :laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Seems that's what the KKK members siad too. I knew there was ,something familiar about you.

What? You wanna come in here and start with your shit so you can get this thread closed down too old man?

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Seems that's what the KKK members siad too. I knew there was ,something familiar about you.

Your immaturity never ceses to amaze me. You always have to come on a thread and go off subject and make personal attacks. Its probably because your to dumb to make an intelligent responce to any of the threads here.

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 07:06 PM

Yer starting to rub me the wrong way with that kind of post.

Do you support burning the United States flag, or do you denounce it?

NOTE: I'm not asking about rights to do so.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 07:08 PM

Almost done with your cheap bottle of vodka aye shit stain?

You think you have enough thought process left in your pickled brain to tell us how it is you equate taking a stand against vandals disrespecting the graves of our fallen veterans with a racist group? Or don't you think we should protect the graves of our veterans?

Doniston
05-28-2007, 07:08 PM
What? You wanna come in here and start with your shit so you can get this thread closed down too old man? Well now, I don't know, are you the Moderator here? It seems to me that when you make vicious statements like that you need to be confronted. I don't like the idea of flag burning either, I have a flag on my car. and at my house. but I am not ready to jump the gun and beat the crap out of someone even of I know who did it. that is a job for the authoprities. and apparently you ain't part of them.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Your immaturity never ceses to amaze me. You always have to come on a thread and go off subject and make personal attacks. Its probably because your to dumb to make an intelligent responce to any of the threads here. Kindly read my last post.

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 07:10 PM
I really don't see what the big deal is...

It amazes me how conservatives love screaming the word "freedom" only when it applies to their nationalist agenda of over the top patriotism and respect for a leader who has spawned war against a nation that never attacked us.

Burning the flag is not disrespectful to our troops.
It's meant as a hatred of the people leading our nation and making the decisions. Liberals are not out to demonize troops (unless they're doing bad things...like some of them do).

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Your immaturity never ceses to amaze me. You always have to come on a thread and go off subject and make personal attacks. Its probably because your to dumb to make an intelligent responce to any of the threads here.
Hmm...
This coming from the person who gives positive rep. and writes "moron" on it.

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 07:13 PM

And that kid is exactly the problem!

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Almost done with your cheap bottle of vodka aye shit stain?

You think you have enough thought process left in your pickled brain to tell us how it is you equate taking a stand against vandals disrespecting the graves of our fallen veterans with a racist group? Or don't you think we should protect the graves of our veterans?

I think hes graduated from Vodka to Everclear.

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 07:17 PM
And that kid is exactly the problem!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/laxplayer566/th_communist.png (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/laxplayer566/communist.png)

Doniston
05-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I think hes graduated from Vodka to Everclear. And you got upset because i considered that he might be gay? HEH HEH Is it possible he has you in his hip pocket, or were you perhaps the one who was in bed with him.??/

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 07:20 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/laxplayer566/th_communist.png (http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/laxplayer566/communist.png)

Your point?

Doniston
05-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Bad post, please ignore.

manu1959
05-28-2007, 07:23 PM

what country would that be the flag of?

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Do you support burning the United States flag, or do you denounce it?

NOTE: I'm not asking about rights to do so.

Sorry, I missed your answer. Again please.

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 07:24 PM
And you got upset because i considered that he might be gay? HEH HEH Has he got you in his hip pocket" or were you the one in his bed???

Once again, personal attacks because your not smart enough to make intelligent comments on here.

JLO
05-28-2007, 07:28 PM
I live for the day I catch someone doing something like this. They're going to get the shit kicked out of them, and I couldn't care less if I went to jail over it. I'd have had my satisfaction, and I'd be a hero in the eye's of patriots for standing up and doing something, and not being afraid.

I completly agree!:clap:

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Well now, I don't know, are you the Moderator here? It seems to me that when you make vicious statements like that you need to be confronted. I don't like the idea of flag burning either, I have a flag on my car. and at my house. but I am not ready to jump the gun and beat the crap out of someone even of I know who did it. that is a job for the authoprities. and apparently you ain't part of them.

Yes, I was a moderator here. But with that aside, you don't have to be a moderator to spot a turd like you.

Nothing is worth defending in your book is it commie. That's what's wrong with you liberals. There's nothing you'll ever fight for. Not even the sacred burial sites of our countries fallen veterans. You're pathetic acuses as humans.

See this sort of thing wouldn't have happened 100 years ago. You know why? One, because people were far more respectful. Two, if they ever got caught, they might just get strung up, and that's what's wrong with America today. There's no real consequences for people's actions. This country is too caught up in political correctness and not offending anyone. Well FUCK that. I live to piss off liberals. I think they are the scourge of America. This country would be so much better off if they were all deported right along with all the illegal aliens they so fondly Adore.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 07:43 PM
No I don't suppose you would, would you commie? It's not important to you. There's little in your world that is important to you, except maybe the right for faggots to marry, or the right for a woman to murder her unborn child. No you wouldn't see why it's a big deal. You've never been in the military. Why the fuck should you give a damn about the American flag. It's just a silly little piece of cloth like your sister LN exclaims. WELL IT IS A BIG DEAL! And you need to learn that!

Burning the flag is not disrespectful to our troops.The FUCK it ISN'T jack. "I'M the troops." I lived, breathed, and stood ready to die for my country, "the troops." And I'm here to tell you moron that, YES IT IS DISRESPECTFUL! Not only is it disrespectful, IT IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF DISRESPECT!!! The "FLAG" symbolizes EVERYTHING WE FIGHT FOR, so when you burn it, YOU ARE PISSING IN MY FACE AND THE FACE OF EVERY OTHER MILITARY MAN FOR EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE FOR YOU. And if you can't understand why I'm going to kick ass on someone I see burning an American flag, then you are NOT truly an American.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 07:46 PM
And you got upset because i considered that he might be gay? HEH HEH Has he got you in his hip pocket" or were you the one in his bed???

Keep it up asswad. You're working on some time off. Either debate the thread topic, or shut your sons a bitchin' worthless, drunkard, pie hole.

I'm sure your bar stool down at the local tavern is waiting for you.

Sir Evil
05-28-2007, 07:54 PM

Burning the flag is not disrespectful to our troops.
It's meant as a hatred of the people leading our nation and making the decisions. Liberals are not out to demonize troops (unless they're doing bad things...like some of them do).

It's direspectful to the country as a whole, burning flags are for people who don't deserve to live in a free society such as ours but obviously you miss the whole concept of ours. Hate to say it but seems you picked out the right flag in your next post, red for being heated, and throw in some yellow for being spineless to support it.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 07:58 PM
No I don't suppose you would, would you commie? It's not important to you. There's little in your world that is important to you, except maybe the right for faggots to marry, or the right for a woman to murder her unborn child. No you wouldn't see why it's a big deal. You've never been in the military. Why the fuck should you give a damn about the American flag. It's just a silly little piece of cloth like your sister LN exclaims. WELL IT IS A BIG DEAL! And you need to learn that!

The FUCK it ISN'T jack. "I'M the troops." I lived, breathed, and stood ready to die for my country, "the troops." And I'm here to tell you moron that, YES IT IS DISRESPECTFUL! Not only is it disrespectful, IT IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF DISRESPECT!!! The "FLAG" symbolizes EVERYTHING WE FIGHT FOR, so when you burn it, YOU ARE PISSING IN MY FACE AND THE FACE OF EVERY OTHER MILITARY MAN FOR EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE FOR YOU. And if you can't understand why I'm going to kick ass on someone I see burning an American flag, then you are NOT truly an American. Frankly sir, when you spouted off about your "Service" on the other thread, I didn't belive you, and I don't beleive you now. I wouldn't be surprised that you were 4 F, because of you attitude. and spent your life as a wannabe. IMHO If you are one of our Heros, and protectors, we are in very sad shape.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Sorry, I missed your answer. Again please. Who are you asking????

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Frankly sir, when you spouted off about your "Service" on the other thread, I didn't belive you, and I don't beleive you now. I wouldn't be surprised that you were 4 F, because of you attitude. and spent your life as a wannabe. IMHO If you are one of our Heros, and protectors, we are in very sad shape.

Well, just to show you how much of a MORON you really are, SIR, this is me...

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2661/meinfatiguesbm5.jpg

Now lets see you back up the claim you spent TWELVE YEARS in the military, otherwise, as I suspect, you, SIR, are a stinking, egg sucking, liar.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 08:07 PM
I completly agree!:clap: So you are the one. I've never run into you before, but to you as everyone else. Rep points mean absolutely nothing to me. if you want response send a Pm or say your piece in open forum.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 08:09 PM
So you are the one. I've never run into you before, but to you as everyone else. Rep points mean absolutely nothing to me. if you want response send a Pm or say your piece in open forum.

Get with the program ya lush. You've got some proving that you were in the military to do. Otherwise the whole board is going to know you're a fake and liar. Nothing but an old drunkard liberal full of hot air.

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 08:14 PM
I completly agree!:clap:
No offense but what do you think your going to do?

Doniston
05-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Well, just to show you how much of a MORON you really are, SIR, this is me...

Now lets see you back up the claim you spent TWELVE YEARS in the military, otherwise, as I suspect, you, SIR, are a stinking, egg sucking, liar. OH, that BLANK SPACE is you? I thought as much

EDITED: After adding my last post I cme back and checked that post where you claomed to show your ugly face, I don't know what but the lottle (e marks the spot Icon in intermittent at best, it comes in and out of veiw, but i have been unable to open it. when I click on it, it disappears. and noting else happens.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 08:15 PM
OH, that BLANK SPACE is you? I thought as much

Alright then.... it is here for everyone to see. Doniston is a liar. He claimed to have been in the military, with no mention of branch, unit, dates, places, job, or anything else to back it up. He then questioned my military service, to which I quickly posted a picture of me, IN UNIFORM, and requested he do the same, but, he has chosen to try and let this die. He's probably hoping no one will pay any attention.

Sorry donie, but you have been exposed as a FRAUD and LIAR. Have fun living that down here.

shattered
05-28-2007, 08:18 PM
OH, that BLANK SPACE is you? I thought as much

Wow. Dumber than a brick, and blind as a bat, to boot..

You've just been *proven* wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, and you still can't admit it..

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 08:20 PM

The FUCK it ISN'T jack. "I'M the troops." I lived, breathed, and stood ready to die for my country, "the troops." And I'm here to tell you moron that, YES IT IS DISRESPECTFUL! Not only is it disrespectful, IT IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF DISRESPECT!!! The "FLAG" symbolizes EVERYTHING WE FIGHT FOR, so when you burn it, YOU ARE PISSING IN MY FACE AND THE FACE OF EVERY OTHER MILITARY MAN FOR EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE FOR YOU. And if you can't understand why I'm going to kick ass on someone I see burning an American flag, then you are NOT truly an American.
LOL please you were in the air force. You weren't planning on going into any battle front combat and you know it.
I bet you cleaned the planes!

And here’s what you’re not getting about the flag burnings...
They aren't burning them because they hate the troops...they're burning them because they hate the leadership our country is under and they're ashamed to force themselves to be "proud" of a country that’s done horrible things lately.

But, I should add that I don't necessarily owe any respect to our troops either. If they had any decency at all they'd go to jail or scream insanity before going off to murder more innocent Iraqi's.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Alright then.... it is here for everyone to see. Doniston is a liar. He claimed to have been in the military, with no mention of branch, unit, dates, places, job, or anything else to back it up. He then questioned my military service, to which I quickly posted a picture of me, IN UNIFORM, and requested he do the same, but, he has chosen to try and let this die. He's probably hoping no one will pay any attention.

Sorry donie, but you have been exposed as a fraud and liar. Now that's funny, You posted a picture that didn't appear and said that was you. now since I didn't see the picture, I assume it was of someone in uniform. That doesn't mean it was you. now the best I will do for you is cite both of my serial numbers which you can check out if you so desire. as for what I did, where, ect. that has already been posted on this forum

anyway, if you wish to check it out. My Navy serial number was 5678425 Mar 46 to Jan 48 My AF serial number is 19332142, Nov 48 to Nov 58, T/Sgt mostly training command, but also serving in Germany (The Air lift), and France during the Suez Crisis. anything more, you can check out thru official channels. I have nothing to hide.

As for taking a bit of time to respond. I don't sit here on pins and needles to see if you are going to respond. I go about my business and then come back to the tread to see what kind of garbage you have posted) (and to other threads ,in turn, to see what has been posted there. In due course I get back to your rants, as I do to all threads wto which I respond. This is why I did not responde in a timely manner to the insults which you and Shattered posted on Fuzz's thread. You are just not that important to me.

shattered
05-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Now that's funny, You posted a picture that didn't appear and said that was you. now since I didn't see the picture, I assume it was of someone in uniform. That doesn't mean it was you. now the best I woll do for yopu is cite both of my serial numbers which you can check out of you so desire. as for you I did, where, ect. that has already been posted on this forum

anyway, if you wish to check it out. My Navy serial number was 5678425 Mar 46 to Jan 48 My AF serial number is 19332142, Nov 48 to Nov 58, T/Sgt mostly training command, but also serving in Germany (The Air lift), and France during the Suez Crisis. anything more, you can check out thru official channels. I have nothing to hide.

The picture appeared just fine..and since he's posted many recent pics, it's easy to compare the two, and see that the pic posted is indeed him.

Sir Evil
05-28-2007, 08:29 PM
But, I should add that I don't necessarily owe any respect to our troops either. If they had any decency at all they'd go to jail or scream insanity before going off to murder more innocent Iraqi's.

Perhaps you should move to Iraq and prtoect those innocents, well then again you have'nt a clue what a flag is about so you obviously could'nt begin to comprehend what loyalty would be about. :fu:

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Perhaps you should move to Iraq and prtoect those innocents,(there should be a period here) well then again you have'nt a clue what a flag is about so you obviously could'nt begin to comprehend what loyalty would be about. :fu:
Perhaps you should learn some grammar and spelling?

manu1959
05-28-2007, 08:36 PM
LOL please you were in the air force. You weren't planning on going into any battle front combat and you know it.

They aren't burning them because they hate the troops...they're burning them because they hate the leadership our country is under and they're ashamed to force themselves to be "proud" of a country that’s done horrible things lately.

what part of the service were you in ....

here is what you do not get, burning a flag is offensive .....

no you don't owe anyone any respect....i would bet you wouldn't say that to a vets face ....

and now to show you my respect for you i am off to use the rep system

Doniston
05-28-2007, 08:36 PM

Sorry donie, but you have been exposed as a fraud and liar. Now that's funny, You posted a pocture that didn't appear and said that was you. now since I didn't see the picture, I assume it was of someone in uniform. That doesn't mean it was you. now the best I will do for you is cite both of my serial numbers which you can check out of you so desire. as for what I did, where, ect. that has already been posted on this forum

anyway, if you wish to check it out. My Navy serial number was 5678425 Mar 46 to Jan 48 My AF serial number is 19332142, Nov 48 to Nov 58, T/Sgt mostly training command, but also serving in Germany (The Air lift), and France during the Suez Crisis. anything more, you can check out thru official channels. I have nothing to hide. My Full name is DONALD WALDO KENISTON

Now, as to taking a bit of time to respond. You see, I don't sit here on pins and needles waiting to fnd out whether you have posted some new garbage (or even a rehash of past insults,) I go about my business, and come back to the tread in due course. as I do with each thread. Your's are not important enought to keep special track of. That is why I did not respond in a timely manner to the Pist about Fuzzy.

shattered
05-28-2007, 08:38 PM
what part of the service were you in ....

here is what you do not get, burning a flag is offensive .....

no you don't owe anyone any respect....i would bet you wouldn't say that to a vets face ....

and now to show you my respect for you i am off to use the rep system

Nyah Nyah! I beat ya!:coffee:

Doniston
05-28-2007, 08:38 PM

Sorry donie, but you have been exposed as a FRAUD and LIAR. Have fun living that down here. And now you have been exposed as a person who makes up a great deal of his "FACTS" Let's see, I think they are called LIES

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Now that's funny, You posted a pocture that didn't appear and said that was you. now since I didn't see the picture, I assume it was of someone in uniform. That doesn't mean it was you. now the best I will do for you is cite both of my serial numbers which you can check out of you so desire. as for what I did, where, ect. that has already been posted on this forum

anyway, if you wish to check it out. My Navy serial number was 5678425 Mar 46 to Jan 48 My AF serial number is 19332142, Nov 48 to Nov 58, T/Sgt mostly training command, but also serving in Germany (The Air lift), and France during the Suez Crisis. anything more, you can check out thru official channels. I have nothing to hide. My Full name is DONALD WALDO KENISTON

Now, as to taking a bit of time to respond. You see, I don't sit here on pins and needles waiting to fnd out whether you have posted some new garbage (or even a rehash of past insults,) I go about my business, and come back to the tread in due course. as I do with each thread. Your's are not important enought to keep special track of. That is why I did not respond in a timely manner to the Pist about Fuzzy.

Whatever.... numbnuts. I've given you enough of my time. You're a fly sitting on a cow turd. Eat some shit and shut the fuck up ya old drunk.

You're a liar and a fraud.

Missileman
05-28-2007, 08:40 PM

It takes a particularly pathetic piece of shit to post remarks like that.

Sir Evil
05-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Perhaps you should learn some grammar and spelling?

:laugh2:
Well ya got me there! I'm a grammatical nightmare, and the first to admit it so kudos to you. Terrific comeback though, mighty powerful bit of wisdon.....:finger3:

Guernicaa
05-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Right... right up until the time when that RPG hit the ramp and sent shrapnel into my right lung. You know NOTHING of the military do you? Absolutely NOTHING.
lol " "...So you say.

And just for the record boy, I was an Integrated Avionics Instrumentation/Flight Controls Systems Specialist, 9 level. The highest level attainable. Probably more than you've ever done in your life.
Really?!?! Oh my god you're soo cool!!!

What you're not getting is, you disrespect ME, you disrespect the MILITARY, you disrespect VETERANS, you disrespect our COUNTRY.
Erase all of the things I disrespect except the first one....

You are the lowest form of life this country has. You owe your LIFE, and everything that revolves around it to the troops. If not for them, your sorry, lazy, spineless, cowardly, filthy, stinking ASS wouldn't even BE HERE!
Please mother fucker...I've gotten better grades in one year of school than you probably got in your whole entire high school career. (Since you didn't go to college...most Republicans like you don't)

I'm am completely convinced, that you are either completely insane, or working for al qaeda. I have half a notion to have the FBI, CIA, and homeland security take a look at what you say. And judging by your jihadist avatar, I think I will.
LOLOL...Yeah thats right dumbass...Che Guevara was a Muslim! ahahahahah!!!!!

Sir Evil
05-28-2007, 08:45 PM

Probably around the same time you were swimming in your daddys nutsack. Shame people have to share the same air as such a pathetic excuse for a human being but then again you would be the same spineless shitbag that would never have the nerve to say the same thing to the face of a soldier, or Pale himself..

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Probably around the same time you were swimming in your daddys nutsack. Shame people have to share the same air as such a pathetic excuse for a human being but then again you would be the same spineless shitbag that would never have the nerve to say the same thing to the face of a soldier, or Pale himself..

Please brother Evil... you're making my knuckles itch... :laugh:

OCA
05-28-2007, 08:52 PM
LOLOL...Yeah thats right dumbass...Che Guevara was a Muslim! ahahahahah!!!!!

Correct, Che Guevara was an ignorant spick.........and I tend to like Hispanics for the most part. Che is pounding rocks in hell right now.

OCA
05-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Guys, guys......Osama just hates America plain and simple, he hates ACHIEVEMENT of any kind since he's incapable of achievement himself.

Sir Evil
05-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Please brother Evil... you're making my knuckles itch... :laugh:

Would'nt be worth scuffing the knuckles over, Just a school boy playing on his bad ass PC daddy got him for graduation.

:laugh:
Damn, I made the mistake of getting caught up in this type of shit when I promised myself I would'nt bother. Some things just never change, nor do these trolls.....

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Would'nt be worth scuffing the knuckles over, Just a school boy playing on his bad ass PC daddy got him for graduation.

:laugh:
Damn, I made the mistake of getting caught up in this type of shit when I promised myself I would'nt bother. Somethings just never change, nor do these trolls.....

Ya know Evil... you're right man. Pieces of shit like osama don't deserve to even be recognized. Because if someone talked like that to me to my face, I'd knock their fucking teeth out. But we're here and can't, so these little butt crack nuggets talk their shit and have a good time running down America and basically shitting where ever possible on the board. Their rep reflects what people think of them here, so if they get off on people hating them, I guess that's their bag. Weird ass sons a bitchin' freak mother fuckers.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
The picture appeared just fine..and since he's posted many recent pics, it's easy to compare the two, and see that the pic posted is indeed him. It didn't work for me, and I don't give a crap what he portrays as hims lf. All his photos could be fakes. I don't know, and I don't care. Nor do I care about the garbage you keep spewing in the Rep comments. tho it is noted that you haven't cleaned up your language to the slightest degree.

Sir Evil
05-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Wierd ass sons a bitchin freak mother fucker.

:laugh2:
yeah the net offers all kinds but it would be the same if you ran across this kid on the outside, he would flip you the bird as he is haulin' ass off in the sports car daddy bought him for his birthday.

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 09:05 PM

:fu: That's the best I can do without having the thread closed..You FUCKING MORON!

shattered
05-28-2007, 09:09 PM
It didn't work for me, and I don't give a crap what he portrays as hims lf. All his photos could be fakes. I don't know, and I don't care. Nor do I care about the garbage you keep spewing in the Rep comments. tho it is noted that you haven't cleaned up your language to the slightest degree.

When it comes to you, why should I bother? You haven't the mental capacity to understand more than 2 syllables at a crack; 1 is more your level.

Why ARE you here? Nobody likes you - not even the libs.. The only reason they rep you is because they're trying to get back to repping amongst themselves. They have to pull you in, because there's not 8 of them, and that's how many reps are required between people. They don't talk to you. Cons just insult you. You're too stupid to carry on any kind of legitimate conversation. You tried to join a game thread, were overlooked, you yelled, and were added at the last minute under "and possibly"..

*shakes head*

THAT is why I say you're dumber'n a brick.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 09:23 PM
When it comes to you, why should I bother? You haven't the mental capacity to understand more than 2 syllables at a crack; 1 is more your level.

Why ARE you here? Nobody likes you - not even the libs.. The only reason they rep you is because they're trying to get back to repping amongst themselves. They have to pull you in, because there's not 8 of them, and that's how many reps are required between people. They don't talk to you. Cons just insult you. You're too stupid to carry on any kind of legitimate conversation. You tried to join a game thread, were overlooked, you yelled, and were added at the last minute under "and possibly"..

*shakes head*

THAT is why I say you're dumber'n a brick. and there is a sum total of six headed by you three amigos, (plus the other three who make comments from time to time.) I think you seriously over exagerate your clout. and your attraction to the other posters. Strange how you would know that nobody likes me, even the Libs

Now you are also making like a mind reader. I know some of you don't like me, but thats ok, the feeling is mutual. I think I suggested once before to you to speak for yourself. I think you are completely in the dark as to what MOST of the posters are thinking. And beleive me, YOU are NOT that well liked, If I can count on the truth of the messages I receive from other posters.

shattered
05-28-2007, 09:24 PM
and there is a sum total of six headed you you three amigos, plus three who make comment from time to time. I think you seriously over exagerate your clout. and your attraction to the other posters. Strange how you would know that nobody likes me, even the Libs

Now you are also making like a mind reader. I know some of you don't like me, but thats ok, the feeling is mutual. I think I suggested once before to you to speak for yourself. I think you are completely in the dark as to what MOST of the poster are thinking. And beleive me, YOU are NOT that well liked, If I can count on the truth of the messages I receive from other posters.

Is that anything like the time you insisted that Pale told you I was banned?

LMAO!!! I give you permission to post those message in the Steel Cage.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 09:29 PM
LMAO!!! I give you permission to post those message in the Steel Cage. the only thing I will ever post in the steel cage is my final post in a thread which is moved to it. I don't want your permission for anything. Got it??

Mr. P
05-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Who are you asking????

Pay attention it was for you....so the answer is?

shattered
the only thing I will ever post in the steel cage is my final post in a thread which is moved to it. I don't want your permission for anything. Got it??

So it IS like the time you insisted Pale told you I was banned.. You're a liar, and you've got nothing. Again.

Pale Rider
Is that anything like the time you insisted that Pale told you I was banned?

Remember how we used to lure in certain types of members on the old board shattered? Well, donie is one of them. He's a board toy, like a pool toy. Play with him until you're tired of him, and then ignore him. :coffee:

manu1959
05-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Remember how we used to lure in certain types of members on the old board shattered? Well, donie is one of them. He's a board toy, like a pool toy. Play with him until you're tired of him, and then ignore him. :coffee:

they just jump in the boat now.....

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 09:34 PM
they just jump in the boat now.....

And I still have my baseball bat with the rafter spike in it.

lily
05-28-2007, 09:37 PM

Post #8

nevadamedice wrote:

Or Obama

What's that you're saying?

lily
05-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by shattered

Oh Christ...........who told this heifer there were threads above the Steel Cage?

shattered
05-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh Christ...........who told this heifer there were threads above the Steel Cage?

Your worst nightmare come true, bitch. Deal with it.

I come up here when I think there's something *worth* talking about - not your candy ass "Bush is so MEAN!" bullshit threads.

darin
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
It's like babysitting 7th graders sometimes.