PDA

View Full Version : minority tipping point

Trigg
12-12-2012, 04:18 PM
The non-Hispanic white population is projected to peak in 2024, at 199.6 million, up from 197.8 million in 2012. Unlike other race or ethnic groups, however, its population is projected to slowly decrease, falling by nearly 20.6 million from 2024 to 2060. Meanwhile, the Hispanic population would more than double, from 53.3 million in 2012 to 128.8 million in 2060. Consequently, by the end of the period, nearly one in three U.S. residents would be Hispanic, up from about one in six today.

The U.S. is projected to become a majority-minority nation for the first time in 2043. While the non-Hispanic white population will remain the largest single group, no group will make up a majority.

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/population/cb12-243.html

Now, i know the MSM LOVES to project when evil white people will no longer be the majority and the utopia of diversity will finally be realized.

BUT

Can someone explain to me how Christina Agulara, Cameron Diaz, Linda Carter (wonder woman), Frankie Muniz (malcolm in the middle-the red head) and countless others can be considered a MINORITY because they're hispanic??????? Good Lord I work with a girl with a hispanic last name and ALL 3 of her kids are red headed.

Honestly it makes me wonder what the big deal is with the "tipping point". A hispanic white person is every bit as white as a German white person or Polish white person.

Kathianne
12-12-2012, 04:58 PM

Now, i know the MSM LOVES to project when evil white people will no longer be the majority and the utopia of diversity will finally be realized.

BUT

Can someone explain to me how Christina Agulara, Cameron Diaz, Linda Carter (wonder woman), Frankie Muniz (malcolm in the middle-the red head) and countless others can be considered a MINORITY because they're hispanic??????? Good Lord I work with a girl with a hispanic last name and ALL 3 of her kids are red headed.

Honestly it makes me wonder what the big deal is with the "tipping point". A hispanic white person is every bit as white as a German white person or Polish white person.

Obama is black! :laugh:

Robert A Whit
12-12-2012, 05:56 PM
I admit this. i had no idea at all that being white was such a curse and we white people are so damned awful.

Well, I suppose we must understand Obama's thinking.

aboutime
12-12-2012, 07:02 PM

BUT

Trigg. Have no fear. As long as we disagree in any way with Obama, or anyone else who supports him. As White (Cracker) Americans who are terrible, disgusting, and able to spell, speak, and read without difficulty. We will remain RACISTS, and Homegrown TERRORISTS...according to the Obama admin, and all who voted for him.
Not to worry.
They WILL SELF DESTRUCT...when they find out Obama was lying to them. And all of those OBAMA BUCKS were nothing but PLAY MONEY.

cadet
12-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Can't wait to be a minority!
Where's my free shit????
(Sarcasm)

Kathianne
12-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Where's my free shit????
(Sarcasm)

Good luck with that. You will be foder.

aboutime
12-12-2012, 10:23 PM

Kathianne. Cadet already is. Wait until he finds out his Military years will not be all FREEBIES once he is finished with ROTC or whatever else. In fact. All of that training isn't FREE either.
One way or another. UNCLE OBAMA will make you pay.

Trigg
12-13-2012, 07:21 PM
seriously I'm going to start posting pics of "minority" hispanics.

They'll probably look whiter than me lol.

aboutime
12-13-2012, 07:26 PM
seriously I'm going to start posting pics of "minority" hispanics.

They'll probably look whiter than me lol.

Trigg. So...what's da problem? 4134

cadet
12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Kathianne. Cadet already is. Wait until he finds out his Military years will not be all FREEBIES once he is finished with ROTC or whatever else. In fact. All of that training isn't FREE either.

... You think i don't know that? It was a joke. Lighten up grinch. Or should i go back and bold/underline/make bigger the SARCASM part?

Nukeman
12-16-2012, 07:11 PM
One way or another. UNCLE OBAMA will make you pay.Do you go out of your way to antagonize others on here or do you just have sort of hard on for cadet?? You seem to go out of your way to be an ass to certain poster... Why is that?????????????

tailfins
12-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Do you go out of your way to antagonize others on here ......?

I know I do. I'm just a stinker.

aboutime
12-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Do you go out of your way to antagonize others on here or do you just have sort of hard on for cadet?? You seem to go out of your way to be an ass to certain poster... Why is that?????????????

Nukeman. If you say so. Actually. I deal with being honest. So, I call them like I see them. Just warning cadet about what to look for, and expect. Just as I would do for any other member here.
They don't have to listen, or read what I tell them. But it is the beauty of using the FIRST Amendment. Speaking my mind. Offering suggestions, advice, and HONEST words to help others.

If they choose not to listen, or pay attention. Oh well.

As for being an Ass to certain posters. I like to think I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ASS...if that's what you think of me.
Sometimes acting, or talking like an ass is the only way to get attention from those about to become asses themselves.

cadet
12-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Nukeman. If you say so. Actually. I deal with being honest. So, I call them like I see them. Just warning cadet about what to look for, and expect. Just as I would do for any other member here.
They don't have to listen, or read what I tell them. But it is the beauty of using the FIRST Amendment. Speaking my mind. Offering suggestions, advice, and HONEST words to help others.

If they choose not to listen, or pay attention. Oh well.

As for being an Ass to certain posters. I like to think I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ASS...if that's what you think of me.
Sometimes acting, or talking like an ass is the only way to get attention from those about to become asses themselves.

Yet you honestly said that I'm a lazy piece of crap. Did you miss the part where i was joking? You honestly think that i'd be going military if i just wanted to skirt through life?????

Why don't you get your panties out of a knot and learn to look at the brighter side, instead of taking everything to the extreme.

aboutime
12-16-2012, 11:23 PM
Yet you honestly said that I'm a lazy piece of crap. Did you miss the part where i was joking? You honestly think that i'd be going military if i just wanted to skirt through life?????

Why don't you get your panties out of a knot and learn to look at the brighter side, instead of taking everything to the extreme.

cadet. First. Show me where I said you were what you said above. If I said that. I will apologize to you. Please use the quote function to show where I said such a thing to YOU.

As for the joking. Show me that as well. I was trying to relate to you, how military life will not be an easy path. You used the word skirt, I didn't.

As for my panties. When you grow up. We can talk about that if you like, and as for the extreme. LIFE is extreme. Anyone who takes it lightly, and pretends it's gonna be easy. Needs to be warned. At least someone should try.

cadet
12-16-2012, 11:35 PM
Where's my free shit????
(Sarcasm)

^the part where it should have been dead obvious that it was a joke.

cadet. First. Show me where I said you were what you said above. If I said that. I will apologize to you. Please use the quote function to show where I said such a thing to YOU.

As for the joking. Show me that as well. I was trying to relate to you, how military life will not be an easy path. You used the word skirt, I didn't.

As for my panties. When you grow up. We can talk about that if you like, and as for the extreme. LIFE is extreme. Anyone who takes it lightly, and pretends it's gonna be easy. Needs to be warned. At least someone should try.

I know military is not going to be an easy path, that's why i plan on taking it.
I must have misinterpreted most of your post. It looked to me, like you were saying that i thought i was going to be able to slide through life.

aboutime
12-16-2012, 11:42 PM
^the part where it should have been dead obvious that it was a joke.

I know military is not going to be an easy path, that's why i plan on taking it.
I must have misinterpreted most of your post. It looked to me, like you were saying that i thought i was going to be able to slide through life.

I told you I would apologize IF I said that about you.
No need to apologize. But at least, you could take back "what you said I said about you".
I had no reason. Nor would I do that to you.
If you misinterpreted something. That happens. Much like what you THOUGHT I said about you.
So.