PDA

View Full Version : For the children of CT...

KitchenKitten99
12-14-2012, 11:33 PM
http://youtu.be/ag2m-K0Dubk

KarlMarx
12-15-2012, 08:49 AM
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

mundame
12-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Very sad. The 20 families will mostly break up; most modern American families break up when there is death of a child, statistics show, I've read. Relationships can't survive that. In the old days when child mortality was very common and marriage was a lifelong commitment like it or not marriages survived better, but it was still hard to deal with.

aboutime
12-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Very sad. The 20 families will mostly break up; most modern American families break up when there is death of a child, statistics show, I've read. Relationships can't survive that. In the old days when child mortality was very common and marriage was a lifelong commitment like it or not marriages survived better, but it was still hard to deal with.

mundame. You are such an ignorant SOB. There is no need for you, or anyone else to bring your kind of miserable garbage here. Making predictions as if YOU are the last resort...but you seem to be...at the bottom of that CESSPOOL you call a brain.

KitchenKitten99
12-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Mundame, please refrain from comments like that. I wanted this thread to be photos and music that people find to post for the children who were involved.

mundame
12-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Mundame, please refrain from comments like that. I wanted this thread to be photos and music that people find to post for the children who were involved.

Good idea! We can post pictures of the plastic balloons and teddy bears and dolls and flower bunches that people are doubtless putting in a heap at the school right now as a memorial.

That always improves the situation so much....

And it's so classy.

KitchenKitten99
12-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Good idea! We can post pictures of the plastic balloons and teddy bears and dolls and flower bunches that people are doubtless putting in a heap at the school right now as a memorial.

That always improves the situation so much....

And it's so classy.

Wow how dense are you?

I know that doing things like this may not actually physically do anything for those out in CT, but I feel better in spirit because I am a mother of elementary school age kids, so I can only fathom what these parents are going through.

And who knows, maybe one of those parents might actually Google or come across this thread somehow (or someone already on her knows someone) and they are linked to it. My dad found me like that.

If you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread, then refrain from posting. Or I will be speaking to a moderator.

Good day.