PDA

View Full Version : Putting two and two together about Taylor Swift

tailfins
12-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Does anyone else see the connection?

Taylor Swift Wears the Pants
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/cover/taylor-swift-interview-1212?src=sem&mag=har&dom=tab#slide-1

Taylor Swift says she can't keep men .....http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/taylor-swift-says-she-cant-keep-1477582

Voted4Reagan
12-15-2012, 11:13 AM
does anyone else see the connection?

taylor swift wears the pants

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/cover/taylor-swift-interview-1212?src=sem&mag=har&dom=tab#slide-1

taylor swift says she can't keep men .....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/taylor-swift-says-she-cant-keep-1477582

nothing adds up about taylor swift

taft2012
12-15-2012, 11:59 AM
I'd really like to get something straight between myself and Taylor Swift. :cool:

aboutime
12-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Let's see? The importance of someone named Taylor Swift, as compared to the shootings in CT, Hillary with a concussion, Obama and Holder using A CRISIS and not letting it go to waste is.............?

Isn't there a Hollywood Website that asks Dumb Questions about celebrities where TWO, and TWO always add up to TWENTY-TWO?

KitchenKitten99
12-15-2012, 04:26 PM
... Obama and Holder using A CRISIS and not letting it go to waste is.............?

As a side note, considering Obama and Holder are going to be in serious heat when more comes out about the Fast & Furious gun-running situation... I would say neither of them really have any room to say ANYTHING regarding 'gun laws' or 'gun control' or anything firearms related...

gabosaurus
12-15-2012, 04:40 PM
I see nothing negative about Taylor Swift. She is a positive role model for young girls. Her songs might seem very juvenile to adults, but they often address the problems that trouble her target audience.

Otherwise, women don't need to wear skirts or dresses to be feminine. Nor to they need to bow to the wishes of men.
Young girls should be taught from an early age that they are 100 percent equal to men and can rule the world if they wish.

aboutime
12-15-2012, 04:45 PM
I see nothing negative about Taylor Swift. She is a positive role model for young girls. Her songs might seem very juvenile to adults, but they often address the problems that trouble her target audience.

Otherwise, women don't need to wear skirts or dresses to be feminine. Nor to they need to bow to the wishes of men.
Young girls should be taught from an early age that they are 100 percent equal to men and can rule the world if they wish.

gabby. As long as YOU are not part of setting that example. Wonderful. I dare you to find any ONE member here who is under the impression...as you obviously are. That women are NOT 100 percent equal to men.

If you can't. Then. For crying out loud. FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE/PIECE!

Kathianne
12-16-2012, 12:40 AM
gabby. As long as YOU are not part of setting that example. Wonderful. I dare you to find any ONE member here who is under the impression...as you obviously are. That women are NOT 100 percent equal to men.

I don't think men and women are the same. They are quite different, thank God about that most of the time. They are obviously made differently, which most of the 98% of the straights rejoice in. ;)
They do think differently, umm, most of the 98% do find that troublesome, most of the time. They approach problems differently, women usually verbally. Men use words, only when it appears the best option. Luckily they believe, those instances are rare. Most problems can be solved with silence, duct tape, hammers, fire or smoke. Sometimes drinking is also involved in any or all.

(J/K)

gabosaurus
12-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Nice post, Kathianne. :beer:

My entire point was that women no longer have to be the demure, subservient housewife types you once saw on Ozzie and Harriett or Leave It To Beaver.
It is tough to compare men with women. Especially since women are usually smarter and more rational, with fewer anger problems.
How many female mass murderers do you remember?

Kathianne
12-16-2012, 03:53 AM

My entire point was that women no longer have to be the demure, subservient housewife types you once saw on Ozzie and Harriett or Leave It To Beaver.
It is tough to compare men with women. Especially since women are usually smarter and more rational, with fewer anger problems.

Thanks for the beginning anyways. ;) I don't think "women are usually smarter and more rational, with fewer anger problems." Different isn't superior or inferior, it's different. Come a time to make a decision quickly, I'll take a man. It seems we're moving into a time where quick decisions are all we have time for.

Voted4Reagan
12-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Especially since women are usually smarter and more rational, with fewer anger problems.

what you are doing right now is what WOMEN in the FEMINIST movement say about men....

You are grouping all of them together under one giant classification and objectifying them as ANGRY and Stupid...

Youre as bad as all the men you routinely criticize...

And you just proved it for everyone....

PostmodernProphet
12-16-2012, 08:44 AM
That women are NOT 100 percent equal to men.

of course not.....God created woman last......he'd already created man and there was only one way to top that......

tailfins
12-16-2012, 01:43 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos come to mind.

Marrying a feminist is just not a good deal. There's too many risks and the family assets become a "divorce bounty". My advice to men married to a feminist would be to with as much stealth as possible to reduce that divorce bounty. That can be done by fully funding childrens college funds with a lump sum, working less, taking more vacations, buying more quickly depreciating toys, etc. Feminism contributes to the coarseness of society. With no "June Cleavers" around no one learns manners nor consideration. Having the traditional stay at home mom has a calming effect on the entire family, including the girls. With the woman of the house going into the office and being "equal" to the man of the house, both parents become oriented towards the cutthroat business world with no moderating influence.

Black families have been "freed" from having a man in the house. How has that worked out? If the only choice were to live in a feminist society or a Muslim society, I would pick the Muslim one. At least false abuse allegations are not considered "standard practice" in custody proceedings like this one:

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2011/06/29/man-jailed-three-months-on-false-abuse-allegations-in-custody-case/

When the allegation are proven false, the female has already gained an advantage and gets to keep that advantage of a weakened opponent.

Here's an example of the damage an unscrupulous feminist can do when given power:
http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2012/12/12/maine-bar-recommends-suspension-for-assistant-district-attorney-mary-kellett/

MEN NEED TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP FEMINISM OUT OF THEIR LIFE. It can be done.

Isn't is odd that politicians that support feminism are also the ones that support giving favoritism (not just equality) to Islam?

mundame
12-16-2012, 02:00 PM

None: women aren't evolved to be able to kill lots of people of all ages in war. So there's nothing to go wrong in our heads, as with the Lanzi boy. We and our children are the ones who get killed, instead.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 02:05 PM
None: women aren't evolved to be able to kill lots of people of all ages in war. So there's nothing to go wrong in our heads, as with the Lanzi boy. We and our children are the ones who get killed, instead.

I already mentioned Aileen_Wuornos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos) . Don't worry, with more "equality", women will catch up.

mundame
12-16-2012, 02:06 PM

Already do.............there's a new book out, End of Men, Rise of Women, by Hanna Rosin.

We have a majority of the population; a majority of the money; we have much less unemployment (employers get rid of women last, because women make better employees); we get 55% of the college degrees; we do 54% of the voting. We take care of what's really important and always have: food, home, clothes, children.

So no problem. Men have already been marginalized. If they want us to make homes for them, they have to make it worth our while and not constantly cause trouble.

Kathianne
12-16-2012, 02:10 PM

Laurie Dann tried, her aim wasn't good. She shot 6 little kids, only 1 died.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-equation/201207/female-mass-murderers

...On January 20, 2006, Jennifer San Marco (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/21/us/21bishop.html?pagewanted=all) shot her former neighbor, Beverly Graham, in the head and then drove to her former place of employment, where she proceeded to shoot six employees before killing herself. While she left behind no suicide (http://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/suicide) note, San Marco had a history of serious mental problems which had led to her retirement from a postal job six years previously. People who knew her described bizarre behavior (showing up at a service station naked, mumbling to herself as if she were two people arguing) leading up to the mass murder...

...On October 30, 1985, twenty-something Sylvia Seecrest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Seegrist) walked into the Springfield Mall (outside Philadelphia) with a semiautomatic rifle and randomly began firing. She aimed at shoppers who failed to move fast enough and randomly shot inside several stores, ultimately killing 2 and wounding 8. She was stopped after a 24-year-old graduate student grabbed her arm and told her he was going to turn her in. She obediently sat in a chair while he went to find a security guard. Many of those who worked at the mall already knew Sylvia for her bizarre behavior (harassing customers, scaring them with bizarre monologues, complaining the colors of the clothing were too bright and making her angry) and her history of severe mental illness (she had been diagnosed with schizophrenia (http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/schizophrenia) at age 15 and hospitalized twelve times in the previous ten years)...

...Then, there's 51-year-old Priscilla Joyce Ford (http://www.newsreview.com/reno/day-terror-came-downtown/content?oid=20584), who, on a Thanksgiving Day afternoon in 1980, decided to run as many people over as possible with her Lincoln 1974 Lincoln Continental. Her five block massacre left seven dead and twenty two seriously injured. Upon arrest, Ms. Ford claimed to be Adam (of Adam and Eve fame) as well as a prophet. Diagnosed with schizophrenia, numerous people testified about her mental instability prior to the massacre although she was convicted and sentenced to death...

mundame
12-16-2012, 02:13 PM
I already mentioned Aileen_Wuornos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos) . Don't worry, with more "equality", women will catch up.

Aileen Wuornos was a serial killer, not a mass murderer. And the only one anyone can think of, because there are whole lot of male serial killers with much higher body counts, but only Aileen to represent the distaff side.

There are almost no female mass murderers. There were two (I've been reading arcane books) but one was very long ago and the other only killed a couple students, so no one has heard of them in the general public.

You want mass murderers shooting up schools and restaurants, males have to man up to do that job.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Already do.............there's a new book out, End of Men, Rise of Women, by Hanna Rosin.

We have a majority of the population; a majority of the money; we have much less unemployment (employers get rid of women last, because women make better employees); we get 55% of the college degrees; we do 54% of the voting. We take care of what's really important and always have: food, home, clothes, children.

So no problem. Men have already been marginalized. If they want us to make homes for them, they have to make it worth our while and not constantly cause trouble.

Or just outsource. Oddly, my youngest son notices bullying is done mostly by American girls. Learning three languages is less trouble than putting up with a feminist. It might behoove American men to consider emigrating. India, almost all of South America and large parts of Asia are good choices.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 02:16 PM
You want mass murderers shooting up schools and restaurants, males have to man up to do that job.

You just enlightened me why feminist politicians support militant Islamists! Women are being trained to be suicide bombers!

aboutime
12-16-2012, 02:27 PM
You just enlightened me why feminist politicians support militant Islamists! Women are being trained to be suicide bombers!

tailfins. More reason for us males to laugh, and remember how frustrated, insulted, and bewildered the mundame's of the feminist world will be when they Get Rid of all the MALES, and run out of BATTERIES!

Thunderknuckles
12-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Kat, I think you are a wonderful example for all young women. You acknowledge that women and men are indeed different and embrace your femininity and a man's masculinity for their unique strengths.
I have a great deal of respect for you.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Kat, I think you are a wonderful example for all young women. You acknowledge that women and men are indeed different and embrace your femininity and a man's masculinity for their unique strengths.
I have a great deal of respect for you.

I think she understands something applicable to everybody: Make it worthwhile for others to be acquainted with you.

Kathianne
12-16-2012, 03:56 PM
I think she understands something applicable to everybody: Make it worthwhile for others to be acquainted with you.

One tries. ;) Even with differences there are many more things we all share than not. We may disagree, even fight, but if we keep learning and loving, more than likely most things will work out.

gabosaurus
12-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Or just outsource. Oddly, my youngest son notices bullying is done mostly by American girls. Learning three languages is less trouble than putting up with a feminist. It might behoove American men to consider emigrating. India, almost all of South America and large parts of Asia are good choices.

In other words, move to a place where women are subjugated and considered second class citizens?
Both boys and girls can be bullies and the victim of bullies.

Abbey Marie
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM

I kinda think the OP paints a wish for women to be lesser.

gabosaurus
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
I think there are a lot of men who wish women would go back to being housewives whose only duties were cooking, cleaning and child rearing.

I think some secretly embrace Islam and wish they could have ownership of women like Muslims do.

mundame
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM

Reuben, Reuben, I've been thinking
What a grand thing it would be
If the men were all transported
Far beyond the Northern Sea.

We could call the country "Femina" or "Herland"! It would be a Paradise on Earth; very little drug and alcohol abuse, almost no crime, no prostitution, no rape, very little drunk driving, no more serial and mass killings. Simple living, lots of pets and knitting, chick flicks instead of torture movies, crafts and farmettes and lots of vegans.

Enjoy India and Venezuela, guys.

Robert A Whit
12-16-2012, 05:28 PM
I'd really like to get something straight between myself and Taylor Swift. :cool:

There is something I like about that very pretty young lady, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Robert A Whit
12-16-2012, 05:33 PM
In other words, move to a place where women are subjugated and considered second class citizens?
Both boys and girls can be bullies and the victim of bullies.

What?

What the hell?

Are you paranoid or what?

You might be shocked or not, but many women make lousy partners to men. I don't know what makes so many of them so lustful that they simply cheat and cheat and seem to have no remorse but they stink.

A very good woman is hard to find. Fine one and I would cherish her till ... well, all the time.

Robert A Whit
12-16-2012, 05:54 PM

My opinion, as weak as it is, won't matter to nobody but so what.

As long az I can recall, those willing to be in movies or work on the stage have a very high number who simply think the world revolves around them and they can do what they damned well please.

As to her not keeping men, I have no opinion. Maybe she cheats a lot. Maybe the men in her life cheat on her a lot. But that is holly wierd.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 07:46 PM
My opinion, as weak as it is, won't matter to nobody but so what.

As long az I can recall, those willing to be in movies or work on the stage have a very high number who simply think the world revolves around them and they can do what they damned well please.

As to her not keeping men, I have no opinion. Maybe she cheats a lot. Maybe the men in her life cheat on her a lot. But that is holly wierd.

Maybe she's just a Swift pain in the butt.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 08:08 PM
I think there are a lot of men who wish women would go back to being housewives whose only duties were cooking, cleaning and child rearing.

I think some secretly embrace Islam and wish they could have ownership of women like Muslims do.

Wish?!?! No, sweetie. Insist is the word you're looking for. I walked away by the third date from any woman not interested in being a stay at home mom. I would prefer a corner of the Muslim world that wouldn't interfere with my quiet practice of Christianity over being governed by radical feminist government or at the very least take measures to work around feminist laws.

Feminism also presents a silver lining to open borders. Parts of the Bronx among other places is just like being in South America. One saving grace about liberalism is that one area of it often short-circuits another.

Voted4Reagan
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
What?

What the hell?

Are you paranoid or what?

You might be shocked or not, but many women make lousy partners to men. I don't know what makes so many of them so lustful that they simply cheat and cheat and seem to have no remorse but they stink.

A very good woman is hard to find. Fine one and I would cherish her till ... well, all the time.

You wont see Gabby again here... She made her ridiculous blanket statement and will now pull her RUN AWAY act...

or as we call it now

Her FART AND DART

gabosaurus
12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Wish?!?! No, sweetie. Insist is the word you're looking for. I walked away by the third date from any woman not interested in being a stay at home mom. I would prefer a corner of the Muslim world that wouldn't interfere with my quiet practice of Christianity over being governed by radical feminist government or at the very least take measures to work around feminist laws.

Which is why you are not married, right? You want a woman who will bring your slippers and a cold beer after you get home and state "Oh tailfins, I'm worried about The Beaver!"

Sorry V4R, I have a family to consider. Perhaps you don't.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Which is why you are not married, right? You want a woman who will bring your slippers and a cold beer after you get home and state "Oh tailfins, I'm worried about The Beaver!"

I actually AM married. However I don't drink nor wear slippers. However she brings me and our sons just about anything we want. We go through Quik like water. Other than that, what you say I want, I've GOT! I never had to worry fighting a custody battle because I dispensed with unfit women in short order. While Caboclo (drop the "L" in her region) men treat their women awfully, my wife thinks most American men have no self-respect. She thinks I'm a nice middle ground. Since you seem to have limited reading comprehension, I will post the link again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caboclo

DragonStryk72
12-17-2012, 01:05 AM
I don't think men and women are the same. They are quite different, thank God about that most of the time. They are obviously made differently, which most of the 98% of the straights rejoice in. ;)
They do think differently, umm, most of the 98% do find that troublesome, most of the time. They approach problems differently, women usually verbally. Men use words, only when it appears the best option. Luckily they believe, those instances are rare. Most problems can be solved with silence, duct tape, hammers, fire or smoke. Sometimes drinking is also involved in any or all.

(J/K)

I kinda like a woman who pushes back, and I have no issue with jeans (other than those button fly ones. That seriously holds up things in the bedroom.).

As for why she's having relationship trouble, my guess is that she's a 20-year girl, and thus, is not fully prepared for marriage at this point, however much she might think she is, and her various suitors, being of about the same age, aren't ready either, and screw up, learning painful lessons they'll need for marriage down the road.

DragonStryk72
12-17-2012, 01:05 AM
I actually AM married. However I don't drink nor wear slippers. However she brings me and our sons just about anything we want. We go through Quik like water. Other than that, what you say I want, I've GOT! I never had to worry fighting a custody battle because I dispensed with unfit women in short order. While Caboclo (drop the "L" in her region) men treat their women awfully, my wife thinks most American men have no self-respect. She thinks I'm a nice middle ground. Since you seem to have limited reading comprehension, I will post the link again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caboclo

No Yoo-Hoo?! Philistine!!!!

tailfins
12-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Reuben, Reuben, I've been thinking
What a grand thing it would be
If the men were all transported
Far beyond the Northern Sea.

We could call the country "Femina" or "Herland"! It would be a Paradise on Earth; very little drug and alcohol abuse, almost no crime, no prostitution, no rape, very little drunk driving, no more serial and mass killings. Simple living, lots of pets and knitting, chick flicks instead of torture movies, crafts and farmettes and lots of vegans....

I think the place is actually called Detroit, but it's only a city. I hear most households there are without a man.

Voted4Reagan
12-17-2012, 12:47 PM

I have three kids...

Oldest is going to be 17... Youngest going to be 13

Let me know when you have more parenting experience...

All mine are in the top of their class and respectful to their elders and the opposite sex.

My boys are always the first to give up their seats to a woman on a train or bus. To hold open a door and other Courtesies.

Feminists like you have been so rude as to say to them "Dont you think I can stand?"

Deal with it... my kids are probably more socially adept then yours....

Robert A Whit
12-17-2012, 03:12 PM
I promise that I wanted but one wife. Wife 1 divorced me due to her constant craving for attention and she had sex with many men where she worked. At least she made that claim to me. I should have pulled the plug then and there but agreed to work it out. She still cheated then she filed for divorce.

Clearly she liked going to work. She did not see herself as much of a mother that I am aware of.

Wife 2 was the opposite. Very loyal and never cheated. She did not want to work. I could not interest her in working. I did not care to harass her over working but she made it clear that if I provided a home with a swimming pool, bought her great bikinis and supplied her with her drinks, she was a happy camper.

But she wanted me to convert to a religion I did not feel comfortable with. We dated but several months and rushed to marry.

To the men.

She was so beautiful. I was in awe of her beauty. And she had such a pleasing personality. Always happy. I thought she was a goddess.

But she loved that religion.

And she spent money like she had billions. I could not manage to keep up with her spending. I would turn around she was trying to bust me financially.

Sadly she died last year in a mystery vanishing at Kauaii. Her cas with purse and cell phone were located in a parking lot next to the pacific ocean. We know she had bought vodka that day and took it to the site where her car was found. Cops and coast guard did all they could to find the body. Never found a trace. She loved swimming in the ocean too.

glockmail
12-17-2012, 07:53 PM
What an incredibly accomplished and grounded young woman. :clap:

For the record, I love strong women. There's been a long line of them in my family, from great-grandmother to all of her daughters, my mother and of course the strongest of them all my beautiful wife.

Women like Gabby are a complete turn-off. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-17-2012, 09:38 PM
I have three kids...

All mine are in the top of their class and respectful to their elders and the opposite sex.

My boys are always the first to give up their seats to a woman on a train or bus. To hold open a door and other Courtesies.

Feminists like you have been so rude as to say to them "Dont you think I can stand?"

Upright parents make a big difference in the kind of people their kids turn out to be. Gabby likely thinks its teaching them to be liberal minded loons and having the habit of attaching to any feel good moment that comes along. Instead , its loving them enough to teach them to respect decency, the law and their elders should those elders be decent people themselves. As a kid I learned to say yes Sir, no Sir, yes MA'AM, no MA'AM. And did so without fail.
Parents fail to teach moral principles the child will either have none at all or have those that other people taught them. We see too much of that today and we see much of the violence that it brings too. -Tyr

aboutime
12-17-2012, 10:30 PM
I think the place is actually called Detroit, but it's only a city. I hear most households there are without a man.

And, around this time of year. The loneliness factor pops up, and the SALE of Batteries to replace Males is great for EVERYREADY!

Marcus Aurelius
12-18-2012, 09:41 AM
I have three kids...

sounds like you raised some fine young people there... kudos.