PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Faints and Has Concussion

Kathianne
12-15-2012, 12:52 PM
She will not be testifying:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CLINTON?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-15-12-28-49

Dec 15, 12:42 PM EST

Secretary of state faints, sustains concussion
By MATTHEW LEE
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who skipped an overseas trip this past week because of a stomach virus, sustained a concussion after fainting, the State Department said Saturday.

The 65-year-old Clinton, who's expected to leave her job soon after serving as America's top diplomat during President Barack Obama's first term, is recovering at home and being monitored by doctors, according to a statement by aide Philippe Reines.

No further details were immediately available.

Congressional aides do not expect her to testify as scheduled at congressional hearings on Thursday into the Sept. 11 attack against a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador.

The aides spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to publicly discuss Clinton's status.

aboutime
12-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Let's all be honest here. Please?

Tell us that you didn't find it the slightest bit coincidental that Hillary WOULDN'T BE AVAILABLE to testify on the Benghazi hearings??

Hillary fainted, fell, and has a concussion?

Sure thing. Just like Obama WASN'T SCHOOLED by Bill Clinton about how to CRY on demand. Just like Bill did after he discovered photographers were watching him at RON BROWN'S funeral????

No coincidences? All of this is just....acts of nature?

I call it MORE BS. And typical of the deals Obama made with Hillary, and Bubba who TRAINED Obama to be the Perfect Liar.

Kathianne
12-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Let's all be honest here. Please?

Tell us that you didn't find it the slightest bit coincidental that Hillary WOULDN'T BE AVAILABLE to testify on the Benghazi hearings??

Hillary fainted, fell, and has a concussion?

Sure thing. Just like Obama WASN'T SCHOOLED by Bill Clinton about how to CRY on demand. Just like Bill did after he discovered photographers were watching him at RON BROWN'S funeral????

No coincidences? All of this is just....acts of nature?

I call it MORE BS. And typical of the deals Obama made with Hillary, and Bubba who TRAINED Obama to be the Perfect Liar.

The point I was making. Secretary of State has concussion, due to dehydration, due to virus. Will be staying home-not in hospital. Will be back to office, sometime in future.

Nothing weird with that?

aboutime
12-15-2012, 01:38 PM
The point I was making. Secretary of State has concussion, due to dehydration, due to virus. Will be staying home-not in hospital. Will be back to office, sometime in future.

Nothing weird with that?

Really? You don't see anything odd with the INSTANT announcement that Hillary would be UNABLE to attend the hearings?

Okay.

Kathianne
12-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Really? You don't see anything odd with the INSTANT announcement that Hillary would be UNABLE to attend the hearings?

Okay.

I was saying that I agreed the whole thing reeks of untruth. I did put that question mark on weird.

We seem to be miscommunicating.

mundame
12-15-2012, 02:20 PM
abouttime makes a good point that Hillary's non-attendance at the hearings was instant: I noticed that, too.

I think she could easily really be sick and fainted and had a concussion as well as not planning to attend the hearings before all that happened ------------ but now she's got a really good excuse.

Pretty light on her feet to shove the Benghazi problem over onto Susan Rice before she left town. Maybe Hillary deserves to be president.......

taft2012
12-15-2012, 02:56 PM
People, we're now in the 20th consecutive year of the Clinton Circus. Time for a little trip down memory lane:

Vince Foster commits suicide
Jim McDougall suddenly croaks alone in his prison cell
Travelgate
Craig Livingston is working in the White House and no one can say who hired him
The missing Rose Law Firm billing records suddenly appear in the White House and no one knows where they came from
Hillary testifies because Congress with repetitive "I don't recall"answers.
Hundreds of raw FBI files, who brought them into the White House? No one knows.

(Chuck Colson of the Nixon Administration went to prison for having *ONE* raw FBI file)

These people are Teflon coated. Obama was brilliant to bring Hillary on board.

aboutime
12-15-2012, 03:31 PM
People, we're now in the 20th consecutive year of the Clinton Circus. Time for a little trip down memory lane:

Vince Foster commits suicide
Jim McDougall suddenly croaks alone in his prison cell
Travelgate
Craig Livingston is working in the White House and no one can say who hired him
The missing Rose Law Firm billing records suddenly appear in the White House and no one knows where they came from
Hillary testifies because Congress with repetitive "I don't recall"answers.
Hundreds of raw FBI files, who brought them into the White House? No one knows.

(Chuck Colson of the Nixon Administration went to prison for having *ONE* raw FBI file)

These people are Teflon coated. Obama was brilliant to bring Hillary on board.

taft: You forgot to include the RON BROWN death in an aircraft that crashed overseas
during the Clinton years. Do you remember how Bubba Pretended to CRY when he spotted a photographer....instantly changing his laughter, giggling, and smile into WIPING A PHONY TEAR, and adding that famous Clinton FROWN?

taft2012
12-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes yes yes! That was classic.

Here's another great memory: Webb Hubbell

aboutime
12-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Yes yes yes! That was classic.

Here's another great memory: Webb Hubbell

Oh yeah. The names keep coming up. Appointed Assist. A.G. By Clinton. Convicted of Mail Fraud and other Clinton-like stuff.

But wait till we hear all of the names that SURFACE on top of the Democrat CESSPOOL during, and after OBAMA destroys the nation.

fj1200
12-15-2012, 11:48 PM
She needs to toughen up if she wants to be POTUS.

mundame
12-16-2012, 09:29 AM
She needs to toughen up if she wants to be POTUS.

I think she needs to get younger if she wants to be POTUS. That could be a challenge.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 01:59 PM
I still think Monica Lewinsky was a smoke screen for the Chinese nuclear secrets for campaign money scandal.

I think she needs to get younger if she wants to be POTUS. That could be a challenge.

Alan Grayson will be the next POTUS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-16-2012, 02:47 PM
I still think Monica Lewinsky was a smoke screen for the Chinese nuclear secrets for campaign money scandal.

Alan Grayson will be the next POTUS.

Not unless he is the candidate chosen by the globalists. -Tyr

aboutime
12-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Not unless he is the candidate chosen by the globalists. -Tyr

Like most Americans who do not pay attention at all. I'll now sound like them. WHO, or WHAT is an Alan Grayson?????

tailfins
12-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Like most Americans who do not pay attention at all. I'll now sound like them. WHO, or WHAT is an Alan Grayson?????

Someone capable of making you wish for the "good ole days" of Barack Obama.

aboutime
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Someone capable of making you wish for the "good ole days" of Barack Obama.

Really? That good huh? I have seen the name, but never bothered going any further. Guess I'll google and see for myself.

Wow. A blank mind, in a huge blank body, bragging about a blank piece of paper on the Republican desks????

Too bad he didn't have the courage, or gonads to tell the truth about how those blank pieces of paper were the OBAMA/DNC plans for the economy.

Nothing else needed. But a great demonstration of how WEST got beaten in Florida by someone who was the product of a failed Abortion attempt.