PDA

View Full Version : Let's see what the gun nuts are up to today...

gabosaurus
12-16-2012, 08:04 PM
I was just at this shopping mall last weekend. Glad it wasn't today.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-380819-area-island.html

Some nutcase threatening an elementary school had 47 guns and a lot of ammo at his home. No telling how many knives or forks.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20121216/NEWS/121219632

aboutime
12-16-2012, 08:08 PM
So you are announcing to all of us, you prefer to be called "gun nut"?

I have no problem with that since THIS is your thread.

Little-Acorn
12-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Some nutcase threatening an elementary school had 47 guns and a lot of ammo at his home. No telling how many knives or forks.

I honestly believe that little gabby doesn't understand how ironic her feeble attempt at a joke here, is.

Make a joke about a liberal today, and as often as not you'll find they made it official policy tomorrow. And that's true even for jokes the liberals themselves try to make.

BTW, it's good to keep in mind the track records of big-government nuts like little gabby, and the regimes they habitually put in place. They have killed far more people throughout history, often through mass murders that boggle the mind and make Newtown, CT look like a picnic, than any of the people they try to call "gun nuts" ever did.

And their first step in committing these mass murders, has invariably been to legally disarm the people they will murder, via so-called "gun control" laws... exactly what little gabby keeps calling for after every (relatively puny compared to the government ones) shooting.

Those who ignore history (especially that history) are doomed to repeat it.

tailfins
12-16-2012, 08:11 PM
She is attempting the same thing the Muslim-haters are trying: using anecdotal accounts make a broad assertion. I try to limit my broad assertions to feminism.

aboutime
12-16-2012, 08:16 PM
She is attempting the same thing the Muslim-haters are trying: using anecdotal accounts make a broad assertion. I try to limit my broad assertions to feminism.

Almost sounds like the member who was formerly 'gabby', but now Gun Nut, is hoping to become one of jafar's terrorism trainee's. Looking to become DebatePolicy's very first...home grown Martyr of Stupidity, and Ignorance. Catching bullets in her teeth for practice.

Voted4Reagan
12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
here is an example of how feeble Gabby's knowledge is...

In a THEORETICAL showdown... Gabby and I both have weapons on the tables next to us..we are 20ft apart....Gabby has an AK-47 on Safety with a full Magazine and no round Chambered. I have a Soup Spoon.

I can promise you that the Person with the SOUP SPOON would win that confrontation.

Then we'd all need spoon licenses...

Little-Acorn
12-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Almost sounds like the member who was formerly 'gabby', but now Gun Nut, is hoping to become one of jafar's terrorism trainee's. Looking to become DebatePolicy's very first...home grown Martyr of Stupidity, and Ignorance.

Big-government mass murderer Josef Stalin (reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor) referred to such people as "Useful Idiots".

And your prediction is too late, aboutime. Little gabby has been one of those for years. No training needed.

aboutime
12-16-2012, 08:25 PM

In a THEORETICAL showdown... Gabby and I both have weapons on the tables next to us..we are 20ft apart....Gabby has an AK-47 on Safety with a full Magazine and no round Chambered. I have a Soup Spoon.

I can promise you that the Person with the SOUP SPOON would win that confrontation.

Voted4Reagan. And I would guarantee you. After learning about "GUN NUT", formerly called 'gabby'. A soup spoon would always win, hands down against any such weapon since TALKING TO THE WEAPON, rather than using it...would be a huge disadvantage. Have you ever heard of an APPEASED AK-47?

Voted4Reagan
12-16-2012, 08:33 PM
“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”
- Joseph Stalin

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. By 1987 that figure had risen to 61,911,000.

“The measures adopted to restore public order are: First of all, the elimination of the so-called subversive elements. … They were elements of disorder and subversion. On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind. This confiscation, which continues with the utmost energy, has given satisfactory results.”
- Benito Mussolini, address to the Italian Senate, 1931

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”
- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6 1938

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952 10,076,000 political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated in Kuomintang China, and by 1987 another 35,236,000 exterminations were carried out under the Communists.

and a good quote from a noted LIBERAL

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”
– Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

aboutime
12-16-2012, 09:13 PM
“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”
- Joseph Stalin

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. By 1987 that figure had risen to 61,911,000.

“The measures adopted to restore public order are: First of all, the elimination of the so-called subversive elements. … They were elements of disorder and subversion. On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind. This confiscation, which continues with the utmost energy, has given satisfactory results.”
- Benito Mussolini, address to the Italian Senate, 1931

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”
- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6 1938

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952 10,076,000 political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated in Kuomintang China, and by 1987 another 35,236,000 exterminations were carried out under the Communists.

and a good quote from a noted LIBERAL

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”
– Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

V4R. As most of us already know. Producing, presenting, offering such examples of Honest facts, based on Truth that reminds people about things they DO NOT WANT TO HEAR, or BE REMINDED ABOUT...is totally UN-LIBERAL, and Un-welcome.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-16-2012, 09:30 PM

Change that spoon to a knife and change the 20ft to 15ft and I promise I'd win everytime. Even against a man as long as he didnt use the rifle as a club. Im a bit slower than I was when in my 20's or else Id take the original scenario.-:laugh:--Tyr

by the way, my brother and I spent years(teenage years) learning to throw knives. Im fairly good at it but he was exceptional!! I could only beat him when we did hatchets. Barn doors had to be replaced twice, so we moved to the back of the barn.. We didnt have video games back then. :laugh:. We learned archery, knife , hatchet and shotgun/rifle, pistol came later in our early teen years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-16-2012, 10:36 PM
I was just at this shopping mall last weekend. Glad it wasn't today.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-380819-area-island.html

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20121216/NEWS/121219632

Typical post from a braindead maggot like you.. Hows it feel to wander thru the world as a clueless fool believing yourself to be both brilliant and clever? -Tyr

aboutime
12-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Typical post from a braindead maggot like you.. Hows it feel to wander thru the world as a clueless fool believing yourself to be both brilliant and clever? -Tyr

Tyr. Every time I see a post from the Gun Nut...formerly known as gabby. I am reminded to ask myself why Conservatives get so upset with the thought of ABORTION, and ROE V. WADE?

If Conservatives would just let Liberal, Democrat, Progressives have their way with ABORTION.
Their population would shrink drastically, and the problem would just go away by itself.