PDA

View Full Version : Apples and Oranges

Abbey Marie
12-21-2012, 09:51 AM
In an attempt to even further politicize the tragedy in Connecticut, the Administration has put the Philly Chief of Police on Biden's gun task force. I probably don't need to tell anyone here that the gun crime in Philly is perpetrated overwhelmingly by poor inner-city blacks, who use guns to rob, and shoot each other over gang/turf- related issues and other grievances of the street.

The shooter in Connecticut was by all appearances mentally ill, well-to-do, and was trying to go out in infamy. No "normal" motives for shooting here.

These two situations are as different and night and day, and a deterrent to one type, is most certainly not going to be a deterrent to the other.

Diabolical on the part of Obama to link the two in an attempt to rally more voices against private gun ownership. Let us never forget that this is the same man who condescendingly told us that we cling to our guns and our religion. He has always had this agenda, and it will be more and more apparent in the next few months.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-21-2012, 10:13 AM
In an attempt to even further politicize the tragedy in Connecticut, the Administration has put the Philly Chief of Police on Biden's gun task force. I probably don't need to tell anyone here that the gun crime in Philly is perpetrated overwhelmingly by poor inner-city blacks, who use guns to rob and shoot each other over gang/turf- related issues and other grievances of the street.

The shooter in Connecticut was by all appearances mentally ill, well-to-do, and was trying to go out in infamy. No "normal" motives for shooting here.

These two situations are as different and night and day, and a deterrent to one type, is most certainly not going to be a deterrent to the other.

Diabolical on the part of Obama to link the two in an attempt to rally more voices against private gun ownership. Let us never forget that this is the same man who condescendingly told us that we cling to our guns and our religion. He has always had this agenda, and it will be more and more apparent in the next few months.

Many of us warned what he would do in his second term with no reason to hold back from his anti-american radical ideology! Look how fast this destroyer moves!--Tyr

Abbey Marie
12-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Many of us warned what he would do in his second term with no reason to hold back from his anti-american radical ideology! Look how fast this destroyer moves!--Tyr

Yes, many of us wondered if we could survive 4 more (practically unbridled) years of this man, especially if he gets SC appointments. Time will tell.

Kathianne
12-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes, many of us wondered if we could survive 4 more (practically unbridled) years of this man, especially if he gets SC appointments. Time will tell.

I'm feeling pretty doomsday on it myself. I don't see how we do survive the next four years and come out the country we've always been, imperfect as it's been at times.

tailfins
12-21-2012, 10:42 AM
In an attempt to even further politicize the tragedy in Connecticut, the Administration has put the Philly Chief of Police on Biden's gun task force. I probably don't need to tell anyone here that the gun crime in Philly is perpetrated overwhelmingly by poor inner-city blacks, who use guns to rob and shoot each other over gang/turf- related issues and other grievances of the street.

Why does no one highlight the occult involvement? I blame the occult for the Newtown massacre.

aboutime
12-21-2012, 02:17 PM

I'm not surprised to hear anything from this administration.

In fact. I am very surprised Obama and Biden didn't seek help from Rahm Emanuell...the Mayor of The Chicago OK Corral.

Never letting a CRISIS go to waste is all OBAMA, BIDEN, and the Democrats LIVE FOR.