PDA

View Full Version : Obama is the the test...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2012, 02:21 PM
This nation will have only the rights and freedoms that its citizens will believe in and perhaps even more importantly will fight for!
Prior to this nation's existence the world demanded absolute brute force and rewarded only that. Not that brute force isn't required because it so often is simply because man's nature is inherently evil. However all previous attempts at setting up a system that used far less brute force while giving far greater freedom were very elusive and never realized to the level that this nation and its founding principles birthed! Our nation birthed the realization that a state subordinate to the individual rights and prosperity was not just a need but instead an absolute if ever freedom was to be enjoyed, protected and carried forth! Never before had religious, moral and political concepts been combined with an all consuming desire to place the citizen's rights and welfare above all others. This had to be born with the necessary safeguards against future corruption, destruction and neglect. Had to be protected by the knowledge that its existence and reality was worth fighting for and dying for! The founders created the Constitution and the Bill of rights as instruments to guide and also to force those future enemies of freedom to yield to the sanctity of true Liberty. As true a Liberty as man could not only bring forth but could also maintain for many, many, many generations with the dream, the hope and the Spirit to enjoy despite the great sacrifices necessary to endure in order to defeat its plethora of dedicated enemies be they currently faced or future born!

Our nation has faced many great trials and tribulations , test of its mettle. Its struggle to be birthed was the first great one , next truly great test was the Civil War and after that came World War Two. Now we face perhaps the greatest of all. A test of our resolve to keep alive the nation that our founders gave us. A test of our willingness to sacrifice for future generations! A test of our love of freedom . A test of our willingness to fight!

This time the great test is not outright war as were the previous three but instead that of realizing and opposing the deception, corruption and destruction from within! This I judge to be a far greater threat for it's our fighting not only ourselves, our spirit , our resolve but an enemy within that is allied with an united enemy(the outside world) that desperately seeks our destruction . This is an accomplished reality because that foreign enemy has managed to place one of its agents of destruction into the office of the President of the United States! Obama is that man and I accuse him of outright treason. I also declare that because he is a traitor he is not my President and has no authority over me .
I will obey the laws of this land but not the decrees of this tyrant and lowlife scum. When he oversteps his authority as he has done I will stand against all that he attempts.

Should the issue be forced I will stand with the Constitution, the Rule of Law that Constitution supports and the Republic but never this traitor within..

What of this declaration by me? What purpose does it serve? It serves notice to he and his gang of destroyers that one patriot will stand against his treason come hell or high water. Nothing more nothing less .
I fear not his power, his fans or his allies.
In short, I say with sincere malice --- ffk 'em all, feed 'em fishheads.. I've went beyond being just pissed off.-Tyr