PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen/heard from Gabby?

jimnyc
12-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I sent her a PM and an email, but her email of record is dead. Trying to make amends for my nastiness at times but can't get a hold of her, and not sure if that's why she hasn't been here in a week!

Kathianne
12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
I sent her a PM and an email, but her email of record is dead. Trying to make amends for my nastiness at times but can't get a hold of her, and not sure if that's why she hasn't been here in a week!

I wouldn't be surprised if she's off on vacation somewhere. We'll hear about that soon enough, if that's the case.

jimnyc
12-24-2012, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she's off on vacation somewhere. We'll hear about that soon enough, if that's the case.

I hope that's all it is. People come and go, but I honestly don't want it to be because of me.

DragonStryk72
12-24-2012, 03:22 PM
I hope that's all it is. People come and go, but I honestly don't want it to be because of me.

Nah, Gabs was firing with both barrels over Sandy Hook, and between that and the holidays, I think she just needed a break from the forum. She'll be back eventually.

jimnyc
12-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Nah, Gabs was firing with both barrels over Sandy Hook, and between that and the holidays, I think she just needed a break from the forum. She'll be back eventually.

Maybe she's out somewhere getting some gun training? :dunno:

Little-Acorn
12-24-2012, 03:54 PM

Little gabby tradittionally makes a few posts saying silly or unworkable things, calls people a few names, and then vanishes for weeks or a month when they try to challenge her on it.

Is this current disappearance any different from her usual pattern?

aboutime
12-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Until you opened this thread. I hadn't noticed she wasn't around. I suspect the Holidays have something to do with the silence.

So. It probably won't be a surprise when gabby returns. Disappointing...YES. Surprised....NOPE.