PDA

View Full Version : Updated user title

jimnyc
12-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Had to update my user title again - Steelers in '13

Bastards got knocked out yesterday, a game shy of the playoffs. Too many mistakes and injuries this year. Time to get healthy and make another run next year! I'm going to pull for the Vikings if they get into the playoffs, my brothers favorite team who NEVER wins. If they bounce out, then I'm pulling for Darin's Seahawks, I think. How can you not admire a team that scores 58pts one week, 50 the next and then 42 the following! Damn! That's half of the Steelers yearly total!

aboutime
12-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Had to update my user title again - Steelers in '13

Bastards got knocked out yesterday, a game shy of the playoffs. Too many mistakes and injuries this year. Time to get healthy and make another run next year! I'm going to pull for the Vikings if they get into the playoffs, my brothers favorite team who NEVER wins. If they bounce out, then I'm pulling for Darin's Seahawks, I think. How can you not admire a team that scores 58pts one week, 50 the next and then 42 the following! Damn! That's half of the Steelers yearly total!

jimnyc: Because it's Christmas Eve. I'll make you feel better instantly. Our Eagles in Philly.....forgot to play the game this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. We always have NEXT YEAR!

jimnyc
12-24-2012, 08:52 PM
jimnyc: Because it's Christmas Eve. I'll make you feel better instantly. Our Eagles in Philly.....forgot to play the game this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. We always have NEXT YEAR!

But they can officially knock the Giants out if they beat them next week! :thumb:

aboutime
12-24-2012, 10:50 PM
But they can officially knock the Giants out if they beat them next week! :thumb:

With the way they have been playing? My grandson, who is one of their biggest, little fans. Could play better than they have. As for the Giants. Looks like they only have a slight chance.

I'm gonna predict GREEN BAY PACKERS...win the SUPER BOWL.

But then. I also thought Romney had a chance too!

Either way. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Best to everyone. And even more so to those who DON'T BELIEVE.