12-24-2012, 09:00 PM
So my wife just gave me a gift kit of the following:

Clubman styling gel
Clubman after shave
Clubman country club shampoo
Clubman talc
Art of Shaving shave cream
Art of Shaving pre-shave oil

So the talc. The only time I ever used this was after a haircut, when the barber would use the brush and put a little around the neck area. Honestly, I don't even know why he does that! LOL So I guess it's not surprising if I ask what I am supposed to do with this stuff at home, since I don't cut my hair here generally? :beer:

NightTrain
12-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Sharon tells me that you can dry shave with Talcum Powder... prevents razor burn and dragging.

jimnyc
12-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Sharon tells me that you can dry shave with Talcum Powder... prevents razor burn and dragging.

Here's the stuff - http://clubman.com/body_talc_01.shtml

I love how it says "Especially in those geographical areas where the humidity is a part of daily life..."

I got the ultra fine talc and looks like Sharon is correct, with the shave talc.

aboutime
12-24-2012, 10:52 PM

NightTrain. I heard it works pretty well. But never tried it myself. Pretty tough beard, and stubble, and while in the military. Shaving had to be closer than what powder could do for rough skin.

NightTrain
12-24-2012, 11:59 PM
NightTrain. I heard it works pretty well. But never tried it myself. Pretty tough beard, and stubble, and while in the military. Shaving had to be closer than what powder could do for rough skin.

I carry my electric razor and trimmer, so never use blades anymore.

If you were using a blade and had limited water, I imagine that Talc Powder would do the trick for you, though.

SassyLady
12-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Jim ... if you have to ask, it goes behind your ears ... you know, for the "guys who are still wet behind the ears"!

Kathianne
12-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Jim ... if you have to ask, it goes behind your ears ... you know, for the "guys who are still wet behind the ears"!

LOL!

If no other use can be found, put it in your gym shoes before working out. Will at least make your feet smell better! Shoes too!

Dilloduck
12-25-2012, 10:50 AM
So my wife just gave me a gift kit of the following:

Clubman styling gel
Clubman after shave
Clubman country club shampoo
Clubman talc
Art of Shaving shave cream
Art of Shaving pre-shave oil

So the talc. The only time I ever used this was after a haircut, when the barber would use the brush and put a little around the neck area. Honestly, I don't even know why he does that! LOL So I guess it's not surprising if I ask what I am supposed to do with this stuff at home, since I don't cut my hair here generally? :beer:

I'll trade ya my Cherry scented foot exfoliant for that talc.

Abbey Marie
12-25-2012, 11:17 AM
I'll trade ya my Cherry scented foot exfoliant for that talc.

Lol!

Robert A Whit
12-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Jim can put some .... down there. LOL On himself of course.