PDA

View Full Version : Doniston Caught In A Lie

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Now before any mod locks and/or deletes this, please just move it to the steel cage. Give doniston the opportunity to prove me wrong.

But this is totally factual. Doniston has made the claim that he spent TWELVE YEARS in the military. When pressed for some sort of proof, ANYTHING, times, dates, places, branch, unit, job, commanders, ANYTHING, he's trying to weasel out of it and hope it goes away.

We've had people like this before here, that lie. I think the board should be aware of who they're talking with. Whether or not they're a fraud and liar, and doniston is a fraud and liar.

5stringJeff
05-28-2007, 09:01 PM
In the steel cage. Keep the flaming in here and out of the other threads.

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Now before any mod locks and/or deletes this, please just move it to the steel cage. Give doniston the opportunity to prove me wrong.

But this is totally factual. Doniston has made the claim that he spent TWELVE YEARS in the military. When pressed for some sort of proof, ANYTHING, times, dates, places, branch, unit, job, commanders, ANYTHING, he's trying to weasel out of it and hope it goes away.

We've had people like this before here, that lie. I think the board should be aware of who they're talking with. Whether or not they're a fraud and liar, and doniston is a fraud and liar.

Id like to see the proof too.

glockmail
05-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Keep me posted on this.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM
In the steel cage. Keep the flaming in here and out of the other threads.

Jeff, I would have started it in here but Jimmy said no more starting threads in here. That's why I started it where I did and asked for it to be moved.

Now, doniston lied about me saying something about shattered and was caught, and now he claims he's been in the military for twelve years. I'd like to see the proof, otherwise I think we have a habitual LIAR on our hands.

Doniston
05-28-2007, 10:17 PM

We've had people like this before here, that lie. I think the board should be aware of who they're talking with. Whether or not they're a fraud and liar, and doniston is a fraud and liar. Look JacKass, I have already supplied all the proof necessary to prove you ar a liar, and that I for one am who I claim. If you really want to know the truth check out the information I supplied. You can do that but I doubt you will, You are simply a blowhard, and where I have proved it, you simply ignore the posts. This willl be be my one and only post on this thread.

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Look JacKass, I have already supplied all the proof necessary to prove you ar a liar, and that I for one am who I claim. If you really want to know the truth check out the information I supplied. You can do that but I doubt you will, You are simply a blowhard, and where I have proved it, you simply ignore the posts. This willl be be my one and only post on this thread.

Let's see a picture. That's the only proof we can trust. You've already been caught in a lie, so you just "saying" you've been in the military isn't good enough.

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Look JacKass, I have already supplied all the proof necessary to prove you ar a liar, and that I for one am who I claim. If you really want to know the truth check out the information I supplied. You can do that but I doubt you will, You are simply a blowhard, and where I have proved it, you simply ignore the posts. This willl be be my one and only post on this thread.

If Pale is really lying, post the proof here and we will take back what we have said about you.

glockmail
05-29-2007, 07:51 AM
Perhaps you could link to it. Or, I could judge on this issue if you and Pale agree. The standard of proof would be the proponderance of evidence without having to relay personal information. Some questions / answers of your experiences would be all that is needed. Pale could write questions and you could provide answers. After ten rounds I judge.

What say y'all?

Mr. P
05-29-2007, 08:01 AM
:popcorn:

glockmail
05-29-2007, 08:53 AM
I'd want some feedback from some with military experience as well. Gunny comes to mind. Doniston and Pale could suggest others.

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Doesn't look like anything is happening. Another lie. That makes two lies donis has been caught in. The board has a habitual liar on it's hands.

Gunny
05-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Doesn't look like anything is happening. Another lie. That makes two lies donis has been caught in. The board has a habitual liar on it's hands.

What's this dude's deal?

Trigg
05-29-2007, 12:35 PM
:popcorn:

Well, that was shortlived. Mr. P didn't even have time to finish his popcorn and the convo was already over.

Birdzeye
05-29-2007, 12:53 PM

Not true. He complied with your request:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=68552&postcount=41

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Not true. He complied with your request:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=68552&postcount=41

I could make myself out to be a four star general too, if all I had to do was "say it." We need more proof than just him saying something. He's been caught in a lie already. There's no proof in just saying you were in the military, especially when you've been caught lying already. His credibility is shot. We need to see a service picture.

Birdzeye
05-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Oh, puh-leeze! You said, for "Doniston is a liar. He claimed to have been in the military, with no mention of branch, unit, dates, places, job, or anything else to back it up." He provided dates, serial #, a few places, so he complied with your request. Since you seem so obsessed with keeping alive your illusion that he's a liar, you reject that and demand a photo.

I bet if he was foolish enough to comply with your continued bullying and provided a photo, you'd find some lame excuse to reject it as evidence of his military service.

Because you are calling him a liar based on a false argument, it's YOUR credibility that's shot.

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Oh, puh-leeze! You said, for "Doniston is a liar. He claimed to have been in the military, with no mention of branch, unit, dates, places, job, or anything else to back it up." He provided dates, serial #, a few places, so he complied with your request. Since you seem so obsessed with keeping alive your illusion that he's a liar, you reject that and demand a photo.

I bet if he was foolish enough to comply with your continued bullying and provided a photo, you'd find some lame excuse to reject it as evidence of his military service.

Because you are calling him a liar based on a false argument, it's YOUR credibility that's shot.

Well little miss BIRD BRAIN... listen and learn... your HERO donis was caught LYING saying I said something about shattered, and I didn't. Got that? HE LIED, AND WAS CAUGHT. So stick that up your beak asswad.

He's a PROVEN LIAR. Why on EARTH should anyone believe it if he says he's been in the military. He's a liberal, and very few liberals have been in the military, but, they make DAMN GOOD LIARS.

If he posts a pic of himself in uniform, that's good enough. My guess is, he ain't got one!

So shut the fuck up until your HERO puts up. Defending a KNOWN LIAR has shot YOUR credibility.

glockmail
05-29-2007, 01:53 PM
What's the deal Pale? He did post serial numbers and such.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:00 PM

Like you have room to talk about someone rejecting evidence.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:02 PM
He just sent me a PM with serial numbers and dates and units. I say I have to believe him and apologize for doubting him.

diuretic
05-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Like you have room to talk about someone rejecting evidence.

That wasn't very helpful. I was following the thread and then bumped into that. Spoiled my concentration :laugh2:

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Honestly Pale...Eat shit.

He gave you serial numbers and some information...
Serial numbers alone are more proof than the retarded picture you put up in "uniform"...
Plus, how the fuck are you gonna prove that pictures you????
Would you care to provide us with some serial numbers as Don has???

All the other conservatives, even glockmail, now say they believe Don, while you continue to be an asshole and harass him.

If you had any fucking balls at all you would admit that you were wrong...but apparently your too much of a pussy and want to continue this obsessive campaign to try and smear liberal members.

You owe Don an apology you fuckin shit head.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Honestly Pale...Eat shit.

He gave you serial numbers and some information...
Serial numbers alone are more proof than the retarded picture you put up in "uniform"...
Plus, how the fuck are you gonna prove that pictures you????
Would you care to provide us with some serial numbers as Don has???

All the other conservatives, even glockmail, now say they believe Don, while you continue to be an asshole and harass him.

If you had any fucking balls at all you would admit that you were wrong...but apparently your too much of a pussy and want to continue this obsessive campaign to try and smear liberal members.

You owe Don an apology you fuckin shit head.

That was uncalled for.

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 02:44 PM
That was uncalled for.
Um no, it was very called for.

Everything that Pale's been doing to Don is uncalled for.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:49 PM

Not everything, this is one thing that Don hasn't lied about, but there are others.

glockmail
05-29-2007, 02:54 PM

All the other conservatives, even glockmail, now say they believe Don, ......

I didn't say that. I was just being my usual open-minded self. And it appears that you are being your usual asshole self.

Mr. P
05-29-2007, 03:15 PM

Don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

BTW...do you have a search engine or link for serial numbers? Didn't think so, which means you can't verify what was given is valid.
See how that works?

manu1959
05-29-2007, 03:16 PM

not your fight......let pale and don sort it...

darin
05-29-2007, 03:21 PM
There ABSOLUTELY needs to be a LOT of cleaning on this board. Some members obviously feel they can turn our forum into a vuglar, nasty, hateful place. The leashes will be tightened. Stand by. Thread closed in the time-being.