PDA

View Full Version : The admins really do have a hard job

tailfins
12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
As a pattern thinker, I sometimes sift through old posts and try to draw conclusions. I was surprised how many pissin' matches break out. If it's that hard managing a task as simple as posting text to a database to be rendered on a browser, imagine how hard it is to manage much more complex tasks. Companies CEOs indeed earn their pay.

*And yes, I'm even praising admin(s) I don't like very much.*

jimnyc
12-30-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm hated by hundreds, and on no less than 4 continents. :coffee: :beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 02:23 PM

Alas, math is not your strong suit my friend. If you think its mere hundreds after the anti-Islam stand that you have rightly taken then think again. How many muslims do you think have read your or my posts exposing Islam for what it truly is?? Im guessing a few thousand maybe, because when researching the god TYR for a reply I was about to make here I found google links a plenty on my name and my posts at this forum! Most dealt with my attacks on Islam! You had replied in those threads. And you replies backed up my assertions as well. And I wasn't kind with my replies at all.
Face it Hoss, my best guess is that you are hated by many thousands (muslims). I am as well and I'm quite proud of it myself..-Tyr

jimnyc
12-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Alas, math is not your strong suit my friend. If you think its mere hundreds after the anti-Islam stand that you have rightly taken then think again. How many muslims do you think have read your or my posts exposing Islam for what it truly is?? Im guessing a few thousand maybe, because when researching the god TYR for a reply I was about to make here I found google links a plenty on my name and my posts at this forum! Most dealt with my attacks on Islam! You had replied in those threads. And you replies backed up my assertions as well. And I wasn't kind with my replies at all.
Face it Hoss, my best guess is that you are hated by many thousands (muslims). I am as well and I'm quite proud of it myself..-Tyr

Wow, you make it sound like maybe I'm some sort of legitimate target. I'm changing my name to Darin in case anyone comes a looking for me! :lol:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Wow, you make it sound like maybe I'm some sort of legitimate target. I'm changing my name to Darin in case anyone comes a looking for me! :lol:

Well, most likely you are to radical muslims. Be sure to give any rather strange requests for your address as
Darin at --THEN TYPE IN HIS ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE IT.:laugh2:--TYR

jimnyc
12-30-2012, 02:42 PM
I don't know Darin's address? Maybe change my name to John? I know my brothers address! LOL

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 02:44 PM

LOL! Imagine being me! ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't know Darin's address? Maybe change my name to John? I know my brothers address! LOL

I remember the address of a sorryass , worthless bastard of a neighbor that I had about 24 years ago in another town.
Perhaps I need to start giving his address and name from now on when any suspicious inquiry comes my way! :laugh2:

Would serve him right because he was pure scum, beat his wife, cheated on her often and messed with underage girls a lot. Had a little boy that he treated like a dog.

I HAVE LOTS OF AVOWED ENEMIES FROM MY WILD YOUNGER DAYS AND I NEVER WORRY ABOUT THEM NOW BECAUSE THE ONES THAT WERE MAN ENOUGH TO COME FOR A SECOND HELPING GOT DOUBLE WHAT THEY GOT THE FIRST TIME. NOBODY EVER CAME FOR A THIRD HELPING. -Tyr

jimnyc
12-30-2012, 02:55 PM
LOL! Imagine being me! ;)

Yeah, we both have our share of fans! Ah, who cares, let 'em hate. I've got a few people I'm not awfully fond of myself! :coffee:

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 03:02 PM
I remember the address of a sorryass , worthless bastard of a neighbor that I had about 24 years ago in another town.
Perhaps I need to start giving his address and name from now on when any suspicious inquiry comes my way! :laugh2:

Would serve him right because he was pure scum, beat his wife, cheated on her often and messed with underage girls a lot. Had a little boy that he treated like a dog.

I HAVE LOTS OF AVOWED ENEMIES FROM MY WILD YOUNGER DAYS AND I NEVER WORRY ABOUT THEM NOW BECAUSE THE ONES THAT WERE MAN ENOUGH TO COME FOR A SECOND HELPING GOT DOUBLE WHAT THEY GOT THE FIRST TIME. NOBODY EVER CAME FOR A THIRD HELPING. -Tyr

That former neighbor sounds like a criminal to me. What did you do to him since you state you are a bad bad dude?

aboutime
12-30-2012, 03:10 PM

Tyr. You're making me realize. I don't really care who my enemies are. I cherish, and respect my friends. And that's really all that matters to me these days.
If we spend all of our time wondering how our enemies feel about us. They win. So, why worry at all?

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Tyr. You're making me realize. I don't really care who my enemies are. I cherish, and respect my friends. And that's really all that matters to me these days.
If we spend all of our time wondering how our enemies feel about us. They win. So, why worry at all?

I agree, at least in the ideal sense. Reminds me of what my mom used to say, "Worry about what you can do, not what they might do." "If they are gossiping about you, they are leaving others alone, so forget about it and you've provided a good deed with no effort on your part." "Search for solutions, not criticisms."

My mom, she was one wise lady.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 03:24 PM
That former neighbor sounds like a criminal to me. What did you do to him since you state you are a bad bad dude?

He was wise enough to stay well clear of me. I never go onto another man's property to meddle in his affairs. My younger brother Donald once slapped the hell out of him at a bar and he didn't even fight back. Was beneath me to
bother with such cowards unless they asked for it directly . Had he gave me even the slightest justification I would have stomped the hell out of him. The two clubs I was a bouncer at back then he never dared to enter. He had friends that told him my opinion of him. Do I wish that I had broken my own rule and just beat his sorry ass on general principle--Yes, but regrets don't cut the mustard my friend. I was loathe to interfere in another man's marraige and home-life. And I never did.
I've never stated that I was a bad, bad dude(many other people did) but I had no problems ever beating the hell out of anybody that asked for it. A fact , one that still exists today although my health has limited my ability in that regards. -Tyr

aboutime
12-30-2012, 03:27 PM
I agree, at least in the ideal sense. Reminds me of what my mom used to say, "Worry about what you can do, not what they might do." "If they are gossiping about you, they are leaving others alone, so forget about it and you've provided a good deed with no effort on your part." "Search for solutions, not criticisms."

Can't disagree with that theory at all Kathianne. Our Mothers, and Fathers were the most important people in our lives.
Kind of odd for me, how now, as I approach my final years here on Earth. How I find myself remembering more of what my parents told me, warned me about, and the wisdom they had; which I now have the honor, and responsibility to pass on to My son's, and our grandchildren.

Though my parents were hard-core alcoholics, even till the day they died...10 years apart. I remember more of what my Father said now. Than all of the terrible, very hard, troublesome days they controlled.

I look at it this way. If someone wants to listen, or take heed from what I pass on from my Father. That's great. But it's also a huge disappointment when the wisdom is ignored. And people have to learn the hard way...how it would have helped them pay attention.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 03:28 PM

And TRULY, that is why you are a better man than I.
I have too much anger (FIGHT)in my soul to be as kind and gentle as I should be.-TYR

aboutime
12-30-2012, 03:29 PM
And TRUL, that is why you are a better man than I. -TYR

Thank you. But I know. We are all the same. Perfection comes later...in our long, long naps.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 03:30 PM

YOUR MOM WAS WISE INDEED. --:beer:-Tyr

NightTrain
12-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Being an Admin & Moderator is a thankless, exhausting job. I did it with Jim for a few years, and it really takes it out of you.

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 04:13 PM
:beer:
Being an Admin & Moderator is a thankless, exhausting job. I did it with Jim for a few years, and it really takes it out of you.

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 04:15 PM

I've got to say, those days were so much fun, with you, John, Jim. I had a ball! My 'knights in shining armor!" LOL!

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 04:50 PM
He was wise enough to stay well clear of me. I never go onto another man's property to meddle in his affairs. My younger brother Donald once slapped the hell out of him at a bar and he didn't even fight back. Was beneath me to
bother with such cowards unless they asked for it directly . Had he gave me even the slightest justification I would have stomped the hell out of him. The two clubs I was a bouncer at back then he never dared to enter. He had friends that told him my opinion of him. Do I wish that I had broken my own rule and just beat his sorry ass on general principle--Yes, but regrets don't cut the mustard my friend. I was loathe to interfere in another man's marraige and home-life. And I never did.
I've never stated that I was a bad, bad dude(many other people did) but I had no problems ever beating the hell out of anybody that asked for it. A fact , one that still exists today although my health has limited my ability in that regards. -Tyr

I tried to get my statement to show up with yours. Hope it worked.

I find that so called men that beat up on women have loud mouths and are not capable of dealing with a real man. I loathe such men. A call to 911 would have helped out his wife. The problem with cops is a lot more hurt can be whipped onto the woman waiting for cops. Seems that in such cases a few good men could show up at his door and lay down the law to him. Not saying go it alone though.

Nope it did not work. I hit the double quote and the reply with quote and all I got was your statement.

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 04:56 PM
I find that so called men that beat up on women have loud mouths and are not capable of dealing with a real man. I loathe such men. A call to 911 would have helped out his wife. The problem with cops is a lot more hurt can be whipped onto the woman waiting for cops. Seems that in such cases a few good men could show up at his door and lay down the law to him. Not saying go it alone though.

Nope it did not work. I hit the double quote and the reply with quote and all I got was your statement.

Seriously, what does the bolded mean?

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 05:07 PM

I hit submit reply and this is all I got. (my remark comes out missing)

She is talking about my statement that men that beat up on women are cowards and have loud mouths. I am not clear what she questions though.

Maybe there are women who think of such men as their kind of man, but to me that kind of man is scum.

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 05:12 PM
I hit submit reply and this is all I got. (my remark comes out missing)

She is talking about my statement that men that beat up on women are cowards and have loud mouths. I am not clear what she questions though.

Maybe there are women who think of such men as their kind of man, but to me that kind of man is scum.

Still aren't getting the multi-posting down. Now you've quote Tyr for no reason. Perhaps Darin will post a tutorial?

I'm not reporting for Tyr.

As for the reply to my post, you have totally misinterpreted my question/remark. No surprise though, for a misogynist.

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Still aren't getting the multi-posting down. Now you've quote Tyr for no reason. Perhaps Darin will post a tutorial?

I'm not reporting for Tyr.

As for the reply to my post, you have totally misinterpreted my question/remark. No surprise though, for a misogynist.

Are you unable to post nicely?

Why do you resort to your famous name calling all the time?

Did you NOT read my statement that by my hitting quote that all that showed up was what you saw and that for some reason your remark was not showing? I wanted your remark to show up.

I recall you saying your mom was wise. Why weren't you wise enough to not call me more names?

Had your comment showed up, as I intended maybe you would not have whined. But your snap back to me over my remarks made no sense at all to me. It has nothing to do with women, it has to do with your words.

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Are you unable to post nicely?

Why do you resort to your famous name calling all the time?

Did you NOT read my statement that by my hitting quote that all that showed up was what you saw and that for some reason your remark was not showing? I wanted your remark to show up.

I recall you saying your mom was wise. Why weren't you wise enough to not call me more names?

Had your comment showed up, as I intended maybe you would not have whined. But your snap back to me over my remarks made no sense at all to me. It has nothing to do with women, it has to do with your words.

name calling? where? You sir, are not only narcissistic, but paranoid. In any case, I'm off for an evening with one of my children and his betrothed.

I'll check in later for your latest blatherings.

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 05:34 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=602924#post602924)

Then Kathianne

That applies to what I find. That men that beat up on women, you know Kathianne, those mysogenists that you claim I am, have loud mouths and are cowards as Tyr says and I believe we both believe such men can't deal with a real man that can show them that beating up on women will be dealt with. I have beat the shit out of a man for pulling that. So no, Kathianne, I am not a misogenist.

Will you please conduct yourself Kath without the name calling? It sure will be appreciated.

You sold me on how your mom put things so it would be nice of you to mimic your mom.

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
name calling? where? You sir, are not only narcissistic, but paranoid. In any case, I'm off for an evening with one of my children and his betrothed.

I'll check in later for your latest blatherings.

I thought your memory lasted over one post. You have called me TWO names in the sentence above and appear to have forgot you called me a mysogenyst in another thread. And this was today. .

aboutime
12-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Would someone kindly tell the rest of us WHEN, exactly. Does every thread, with every post. Become the target of One member, and dedicated to hurt feelings, insulted times, offensive hypotheticals all directed at ONE MEMBER, and ONE MEMBER ONLY?

Further. Should we just begin to Title, Each, and Every thread....THIS IS ABOUT ROBERT!???

Robert A Whit
12-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Henceforth so that About Time (won't use his real name) will be the only center of attention.

To all posters.

Always make it about him.

He whines all the time when he is not the center of attention.

tailfins
12-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Henceforth so that About Time (won't use his real name) will be the only center of attention.

To all posters.

You act like something is wrong with that. How weird!

aboutime
12-30-2012, 06:47 PM

To all posters.

Good idea Robert. If you have any luck convincing the other members to fall for that. Oh, never mind.

tailfins
12-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Good idea Robert. If you have any luck convincing the other members to fall for that. Oh, never mind.

Right on cue: Nice job playing along! You should be on Vaudeville.

taft2012
12-31-2012, 06:31 AM

Indeed, but, oh man .... I bet there was some really hot 'n sexy gossip about you, you little minx you.