PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen RSR?

jimnyc
12-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Haven't seen or heard from him since prior to the holidays...

Kathianne
12-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Haven't seen or heard from him since prior to the holidays...

I spoke with him just prior to Christmas. He was working a lot and did have some issues to deal with there. I'm pretty sure he and his leading lady had some plans. As far as I know, he's doing fine.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
I spoke with him just prior to Christmas. He was working a lot and did have some issues to deal with there. I'm pretty sure he and his leading lady had some plans. As far as I know, he's doing fine.

When a young man I often had a lady that tied me up for months at a time. Kept me busy satisfying her wants and desires. Then I'd come back down to earth to find that Id simply been to lustful and usually after that the relationship came to a close. Of course twice it went onto marraige and both times were huge mistakes.
I hope RSR is not into that kind of business. Being too busy because of life is far less dangerous. Heres hoping that he is just a busy man making lots of mulla.--:beer:-Tyr

red states rule
01-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the concern guys (and gals) I have been having some health issues in addition to working the overtime. My blood pressure meds are not working well, my knees are hurting, and I am just wore out. I will be spending time today online and find a local doctor. No problems with the midsection or other serious pain. With the new year comes my new ins and I will find a new doctor in town and I want to try and find on with Saturday hours

jimnyc
01-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the concern guys (and gals) I have been having some health issues in addition to working the overtime. My blood pressure meds are not working well, my knees are hurting, and I am just wore out. I will be spending time today online and find a local doctor. No problems with the midsection or other serious pain. With the new year comes my new ins and I will find a new doctor in town and I want to try and find on with Saturday hours

Good too see you, Red. I hope you can get the medical issues sorted and back running around. How was your Christmas?

Abbey Marie
01-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Red, here's to a happy and healthy New Year for you!

red states rule
01-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Good too see you, Red. I hope you can get the medical issues sorted and back running around. How was your Christmas?

Jim, yesterday I was on the phone for 90 min with Kathy who provided me a list of food items to add to my kitchen, and she sent me 2 emails of recipes to help lower my sodium intake. With her as my Food Coach - how can I not get back on track? Christmas was OK. It was quite and peaceful and I got rest