PDA

View Full Version : Dad Charged With DUI

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Mother To Pick Up Child From Ohio

HOPEWELL TWP., Pa. -- An Allegheny County dad was behind bars on Sunday, accused of driving drunk with his son in the car.

Police say they stopped 45-year-old Reginald Collins of carnegie for driving 83 miles per hour in a 65 mile per hour zone.

Collins was pulled over on route 60 in Beaver County.

Police say his 2-year-old son was strapped in the front seat, but was not in a car seat.

Collins was arraigned and placed in the Beaver County Jail.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/13398579/detail.html?subid=22105244&qs=1;bp=t

That prick is lucky if he only got charged with a DUI. There should be child enfangerment and other laws like not being in the car seat. I am also sure he just kissed his custody goodbye. I just dont understand how someone can be drunk or drink around their kids let alone drive drunk. :mad:

JLO
05-28-2007, 08:41 PM

HOPEWELL TWP., Pa. -- An Allegheny County dad was behind bars on Sunday, accused of driving drunk with his son in the car.

Police say they stopped 45-year-old Reginald Collins of carnegie for driving 83 miles per hour in a 65 mile per hour zone.

Police say his 2-year-old son was strapped in the front seat, but was not in a car seat.

That prick is lucky if he only got charged with a DUI. There should be child enfangerment and other laws like not being in the car seat. I am also sure he just kissed his custody goodbye. I just dont understand how someone can be drunk or drink around their kids let alone drive drunk. :mad:

I agree! No one should ever drive under the influence, with kids in the car or not! If they do hit somone else on the road, they could have kids in their car injuring them as well!

shattered
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM

Gee.. Why not sue the bartender for serving him so much liquor? Why not sue the grocery store for selling him enough to get drunk in one shot?

nevadamedic
05-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Gee.. Why not sue the the father with the bartender for serving him so much liquor? Why not sue the grocery store for selling him enough to get drunk in one shot?

Did I say anything about sueing anyone? No I said charge apropriate crime.

shattered
05-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Did I say anything about sueing anyone? No I said charge apropriate crime.

Great.. So, charge the kids (quarry) parents who tresspassed. Tresspassing is illegal, and does carry a hefty fine. The kid was a minor, therefore, the fine defaults to the parents. :)

You can't have it two different ways in two different threads - you either obey the law, or suffer the consequences - and not as convenient for you, either.