PDA

View Full Version : NightTrain = Banned!

jimnyc
12-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Probably won't work after Darin does it, huh? LOL

Happy Birthday, Rick!! :beer:

Nukeman
12-31-2012, 12:54 PM
Happy B-day Rick... Hope you have a great party tonight!!!!!!!:beer::dance:

SassyLady
12-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Happy Birthday Rick ... you are still one of my favorite heroes! Tell your woman that she's lucky you like Alaska and not Arizona or she might have some competition.

NightTrain
12-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Awesome!

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone gave me the size 13 digital boot!

Thanks guys!

Kathianne
12-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Have a wonderful birthday and an even better New Year!

darin
12-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Cheers my Frosty-Friend. :)

Happy Birthday!

MtnBiker
12-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Happy Birthday buddy! Hope you have a great day.

revelarts
12-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Happy B-Day NT

Little-Acorn
12-31-2012, 05:11 PM
If NightTrain is banned, how is he still posting?

NightTrain
12-31-2012, 05:13 PM
If NightTrain is banned, how is he still posting?

I have a special modem that overrides any banning I receive.

It's quite handy, really.

Robert A Whit
12-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Happy BD NT

Have you met those folks that were on TV with the Alaska flying program?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Happy birthday NightTrain.--:beer:-Tyr

Abbey Marie
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Happy Birthday Rick! :salute::beer:

NightTrain
12-31-2012, 09:19 PM
Happy BD NT

Have you met those folks that were on TV with the Alaska flying program?

Which flying programs? There's several... yes, I've met some of the people on various jobs around the State when we used their services to get where we're going.

logroller
12-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Happy Birthday Rick ... you are still one of my favorite heroes! Tell your woman that she's lucky you like Alaska and not Arizona or she might have some competition.
You little minx; lucky for us you're not in Alaska; you'd probably throw off global warming measurements. :laugh:

SassyLady
12-31-2012, 09:43 PM
You little minx; lucky for us you're not in Alaska; you'd probably throw off global warming measurements. :laugh:

I actually need a man who loves the cold .... I keep my house at 64 because I am so warm blooded!

:coffee:

Robert A Whit
01-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Which flying programs? There's several... yes, I've met some of the people on various jobs around the State when we used their services to get where we're going.

I think the program is Flying Alaska Wild. This family has operations at a lot of the smaller airports. They fly passengers, freight and even take hunters to remote areas. The wife is Eskimo and their youngext daughter during their final season got her pilots license. She has appeared on talk shows. They have a large fleet of aircraft.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/flying-wild-alaska

NightTrain
01-01-2013, 03:41 PM
I think the program is Flying Alaska Wild. This family has operations at a lot of the smaller airports. They fly passengers, freight and even take hunters to remote areas. The wife is Eskimo and their youngext daughter during their final season got her pilots license. She has appeared on talk shows. They have a large fleet of aircraft.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/flying-wild-alaska

I haven't met them yet.

The daughter sure is a little cutie though, isn't she? She looks a lot like my girlfriend.

jimnyc
01-01-2013, 04:14 PM
I actually need a man who loves the cold .... I keep my house at 64 because I am so warm blooded!

:coffee:

Hey, baby. :)

I haven't turned my air conditioner off in 13 years! LOL Other than to put a new window unit it. No lie, they are fairly small units, but I run this room at 66-68 all year round, keeping the environment chilly. And I definitely need it cool if I'm going to sleep!! If I need warming up, there's always ways to do that. :slap: Or maybe put a sweater or sweatshirt on.

Robert A Whit
01-01-2013, 04:27 PM
I haven't met them yet.

The daughter sure is a little cutie though, isn't she? She looks a lot like my girlfriend.

Yes indeed. She has a great personality. Her father is a natural pilot but she had to really work hard to get the pilots license. I am a pilot and it came very easy to me. I noticed her problems. To her merit, she stuck it out. I believe once she gets a lot of experience, it will work out.

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Hey, baby. :)

I haven't turned my air conditioner off in 13 years! LOL Other than to put a new window unit it. No lie, they are fairly small units, but I run this room at 66-68 all year round, keeping the environment chilly. And I definitely need it cool if I'm going to sleep!! If I need warming up, there's always ways to do that. :slap: Or maybe put a sweater or sweatshirt on.

LOL!! Jim, my soul mate .... having a cold bedroom means lots of cuddling!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of having a bedwarmer currently, so it's sweaters and socks!

I don't have an air conditioner ... I live in N. CA and very rarely does it get above 80 here ..... so I have heater set to only come on if it gets below 64. It's funny when I tell people my electricity bill gets high in summer when I have to run the well to water the yard and they are all complaining that their's is high due to A/C! Can't tell you how shocked people are that I have new house with no A/C.