PDA

View Full Version : New keyboard

jimnyc
12-31-2012, 03:09 PM
I just bought this new keyboard. My other one was all black and collected dust and drove me nuts. The other one also didn't have an indicator light for when CAPS was on, which drove me nuts. The best part about this one is you can wash it! It says you can literally soak it if you want and do no harm. I also like the 2 tone look about it. I will admit though, the keys feel different and will take me a bit to get used to.

http://i49.tinypic.com/smt5ko.jpg

jimnyc
12-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow, that's a big picture. Looked smaller on tinpypic before I put the code here. LOL Oh well, I'm far too lazy to go back and resize it now. :lol:

Kathianne
12-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Wow, that's a big picture. Looked smaller on tinpypic before I put the code here. LOL Oh well, I'm far too lazy to go back and resize it now. :lol:

Looks almost like an Apple Keyboard.

jimnyc
12-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Looks almost like an Apple Keyboard.

That was my exact thought when I first saw it!

Gaffer
12-31-2012, 04:07 PM
I like the idea that it's washable.

NightTrain
12-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Washable sounds like a great idea, but I don't think I'd test that out for myself... I've ruined some nice stuff by believing those sorts of claims!

jafar00
12-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Nice looking keyboard. It looks like the lovechild of the "chiclet" keyboard and the standard one we know.

I have the Razer Marauder keyboard which is fully backlit with customisable colours. I prefer standard type keys I guess.

glockmail
01-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Jim, when you drool and jizz all over your keyboard, washable is definitely a good feature for you. Do they make a wireless version?

Abbey Marie
01-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Nice looking keyboard. It looks like the lovechild of the "chiclet" keyboard and the standard one we know.

I have the Razer Marauder keyboard which is fully backlit with customisable colours. I prefer standard type keys I guess.

That sounds so cool! I want one.

aboutime
01-01-2013, 02:20 PM
jimnyc. Good looking keyboard. Do you happen to know if the OBAMA STIMULUS that paid for those FREE phones (we all paid for) includes new keyboards like that? :laugh:

jimnyc
01-01-2013, 03:14 PM

I'd love to have the Razer, but those suckers are expensive!! I think the one you have is pushing $200, no?

Jim, when you drool and jizz all over your keyboard, washable is definitely a good feature for you. Do they make a wireless version?

No wireless that I'm aware of! I did get the woman a wireless bluetooth KB for her Ipad for Christmas though.

jimnyc. Good looking keyboard. Do you happen to know if the OBAMA STIMULUS that paid for those FREE phones (we all paid for) includes new keyboards like that? :laugh:

I asked the guy at the store to just bill the White House, but no can do. I'm going to paint myself black and go back and try again! :poke:

Kathianne
01-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Washable sounds like a great idea, but I don't think I'd test that out for myself... I've ruined some nice stuff by believing those sorts of claims!

The trick is to test it ASAP, while under warranty!

aboutime
01-01-2013, 05:25 PM
I'd love to have the Razer, but those suckers are expensive!! I think the one you have is pushing $200, no?

No wireless that I'm aware of! I did get the woman a wireless bluetooth KB for her Ipad for Christmas though.

I asked the guy at the store to just bill the White House, but no can do. I'm going to paint myself black and go back and try again! :poke:

No, no. Don't waste the paint. Just tell them your first name is Jose'. Shucks. You get S.S., and Free Tuition to the college of your choice. Pretend you are an ANCHOR baby. Your future is UNLIMITED....thanks to Me, and every other American here Jim.:laugh:

jafar00
01-02-2013, 05:27 AM

AUD$229 in fact.

My wife wanted to replace it with a $20 arabic keyboard for her translation work and I refused of course! :)

All I needed was a good backlit gaming keyboard that will last me for years and it fit the bill perfectly.

http://img14.imagefra.me/i512/jafar00/t80e_087_u9brf.jpg