PDA

View Full Version : Hope your new year started right

WiccanLiberal
01-01-2013, 03:10 PM

jimnyc
01-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Same back at ya, Wiccan! I woke up to the scent of the woman and boy making breakfast. I went down, let the dogs out, ate a few slices of bacon and crawled back under the covers. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-01-2013, 07:37 PM
My day started out well. I went to Walmart early this morning to buy Orange juice and bread, came back out to my car and right there on the pavement beside my car lay a 20 dollar bill !! Snatched that baby up and thought, this should happen more often! Always better to be damn lucky that just damn good.:laugh:--Tyr

Kathianne
01-01-2013, 07:39 PM
My day started out well. I went to Walmart early this morning to buy Orange juice and bread, came back out to my car and right there on the pavement beside my car lay a 20 dollar bill !! Snatched that baby up and thought, this should happen more often! Always better to be damn lucky that just damn good.:laugh:--Tyr

Damn!

Kathianne
01-01-2013, 07:44 PM
I've had an ok Jan 1. While resetting my alarm, seems I put my clock ahead an hour. So when I finished watching, "Angela's Ashes" at 8:30, it was really 7:30am. I gained an hour! After speaking to RSR and yes, nagging :shame: him on learning to cook, I sent him a shopping list of ingredients and utensils and small appliances. LOL! Ok, I also sent him some recipes.

I do believe he's as sincere to get his diet under control, as he was to quit smoking. Face it, smoking is way worse.

Went to work at noon, got out at 4, which was a good thing. While I could use the extra $30 bucks for working til 7pm, the house needed me more. Back on the market, please all those tending towards divine intervention, pray!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Damn!

Kat, I'm a guessin' that my New Year's resolution to be nicer to people already has started to pay off.
Not that I wasn't a really nice guy to start with..-;)--Tyr

By the way I played cards (poker) (dealers choice) last night at the party until about 3 am, small game , ten cents a chip with 7 players buying in 20 bucks each (140 bucks in the bank?. Cashed out near 3 am = 87 dollars -profit of 67 dollars. Had a blast playing too. Maverick would have done well to consult me on tips how to play. Was one very lucky lady playing but I was very careful when butting heads with her! -Tyr

aboutime
01-01-2013, 09:44 PM

Tyr. Let's see what kind of guy you really are. That was my twenty. Be careful where you spend it. Pretty soon, they're all gonna look like this...4220 and be useless. You can keep it. Worthless to anyone else. Enjoy:clap: