PDA

View Full Version : Muslim textbooks teach children hatred and violence toward non-Muslims

Marcus Aurelius
01-01-2013, 03:55 PM
It is a little sick, what is taught in Muslim schools.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Sami/Saudi-Textbooks-Hatred-Violence.htm

Ahmed Al-Sarraf cited in Al-Qabas (June 2, 2007) some passages from a Kuwaiti school textbook taught at the first secondary grade. Here is an English translation of passages from the book, "Jurisprudence", page 38: <dl><dt>Who is, or who is not, punished in a Muslim society: </dt></dl>
*A Muslim who kills an apostate or someone who commits adultery against an infidel is not punished.
* If a Muslim kills an infidel or a slave, he is not punished.
* If a Muslim man, father, or grandfather kills someone from his offspring, he is not punished.

A fourth grade textbook on Monotheism and Religion instructs students:

"Any other religion other than Islam is invalid (false)." (P. 29 )
"Hate (yakrah) the polytheists and the infidels" as a requirement of "true faith." (P. 86)
Jahil said he doesn't hate non-Muslims... therefore, according to what is taught in Muslim schools, he is not fulfilling the requirements of true faith.

5th Grade. Book: Monotheism and Religion:

*"Jews are the people of the Sabbath, whose young people God turned into apes, and whose old people God turned into swine to punish them." "As cited in Ibn Abbas: The apes are Jews, the keepers of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christian infidels of the communion of Jesus." (P. 83)

*"Narrated by Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said, the hour [of judgment] will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. [It will not come] until the Jew hides behind rocks and trees. [It will not come] until the rocks or the trees say, 'O Muslim! O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.'." (P. 114)

"A woman who shows in public any part of her body except that of her eyes will be punished by hellfire by almighty Allah." (P. 194)
Jahil, does your wife wear a burka? If not, she's apparently going to Hell.

Teacher's Manual:

Grade 5:

Teach that after their death, non-Muslims will be sent to hell. (P. 30)
Quiz: Is it permissible to love the Jews and Christians? Of course no. Explain why. (P. 15)

jafar00
01-02-2013, 05:10 AM
It is a little sick, what is taught in Muslim schools.

http://www.islam-watch.org/Sami/Saudi-Textbooks-Hatred-Violence.htm

I've spoken out against Salafi and Wahhabi fitna before. No argument from me there.

Jahil said he doesn't hate non-Muslims... therefore, according to what is taught in Muslim schools, he is not fulfilling the requirements of true faith.

I learned Islam in the Mosque. I guess that is the place to be to learn about Islam right?

Jahil, does your wife wear a burka? If not, she's apparently going to Hell.

There is no requirement for burqas or niqab in Islam. I don't recall the actual words but the Prophet Mohammed (saw) was asked what can a woman show without losing her modesty and he pointed to his feet, his hands and his face. That is pretty much what we know as Hijab today.