PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Brotherhood Official Says Israel Will Be Wiped Out Within 10 Years

red states rule
01-02-2013, 04:08 AM
More from the blood thirsty bastards who pretend to be the victims in all this http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Muslim-Brotherhood-G-620x402.jpeg
A top Muslim Brotherhood official is calling for Egyptian Jews to return to Egypt to make room for Palestinians who will take their place when Israel is decimated within a decade.
“Palestine houses people who conquered it and those occupiers have previous homelands,” Essam al-Aryan, an adviser to Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi, wrote on Facebook, according to the Israeli Ynet News (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4327092,00.html). “There will be no such thing as Israel, instead there will be Palestine which will be home to Jews, Muslims and Druze and all of the people who were there from the start (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/muslim-brotherhood-official-says-israel-will-be-wiped-out-in-10-years/#). Those who want to stay will stay as Palestinian citizens. Those who conquered Palestine will have to go back to their countries.”
A source told London newspaper al-Sharq al-Awsat that Al-Aryan does not speak for Morsi and that his comments do not represent the president’s stance.
Al-Aryan, also the deputy chairman of the Muslim Brotherhood-linked Freedom and Justice Party, first said last (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/muslim-brotherhood-official-says-israel-will-be-wiped-out-in-10-years/#) week that “every Egyptian has a right to return especially if he is making room for a Palestinian.”
“I want to enable the Palestinians to return to their land,” he said. “I call upon the Jews, Egypt is worthier of you than Israel.”
The comments set off a storm of controversy across Egypt, with a Muslim Brotherhood spokesman disavowing the statements, saying, “Egyptian Jews are criminals (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/muslim-brotherhood-official-says-israel-will-be-wiped-out-in-10-years/#) who must be punished for what they did to Egypt and the Palestinians.” http://www.theblaze.com/stories/muslim-brotherhood-official-says-israel-will-be-wiped-out-in-10-years/

NightTrain
01-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Big talk.

Seems to me that the arabs in the region have said that very thing every time they tried it.

This time, though, they won't have the Soviets helping out behind the scenes... and they'll lose even faster than before.

I guess Israel is due for more land, it's been a few years since they've had to open that can of Whup Ass.

aboutime
01-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Big talk.

Seems to me that the arabs in the region have said that very thing every time they tried it.

This time, though, they won't have the Soviets helping out behind the scenes... and they'll lose even faster than before.

I guess Israel is due for more land, it's been a few years since they've had to open that can of Whup Ass.

As Rumsfeld used to say. "The Arab world doesn't know, what they don't know....they don't know!" 4223

Gaffer
01-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Ten years is about right. They have to get the caliphate establish first and taking out Israel will be it's first priority. Should they succeed it will pull together all the reluctant ones. The brotherhood and iran are both vying for control of the region.

But in the long run I see a major asswhupin for the arabs, again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Ten years is about right. They have to get the caliphate establish first and taking out Israel will be it's first priority. Should they succeed it will pull together all the reluctant ones. The brotherhood and iran are both vying for control of the region.

Ten years is enough time for them to get wiped out too.
Rumor is that Bush loaned Israel a dozen Neutron bombs! Those babies dont leave any fallout . Safe to use to eliminate people or even rats . -:laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
01-03-2013, 08:22 PM

Gaffer. If they really think they can IRRADICATE Israel from the face of the Earth. That's gonna take some REALLY HOT firepower.

So, wouldn't the brotherhood, and Iran be committing MASS SUICIDE of their own people if they follow through with their threats?

For some reason. I see WALMART stepping in...shortly thereafter. Investing in dozens of Huge Parking Lots for ONE CENT an acre.

And the Chinese would be the sad cleanup crew, working at less than American Minimum Wage...but the Lots would be Shiny!

Gaffer
01-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Ten years is enough time for them to get wiped out too.
Rumor is that Bush loaned Israel a dozen Neutron bombs! Those babies dont leave any fallout . Safe to use to eliminate people or even rats . -:laugh:--Tyr

Ahmanutjob wants a cataclysmic war and doesn't care how much damage is done even to his own country. The MB wants a reemergence of the ottoman empire and is being more slow and purposeful in their methods. A conquest of Israel would be their crowning jewel. In both cases Israel will kick ass and take names. I'm sure Bush didn't just loan the Israelis those neutron bombs.

CSM
01-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Ahmanutjob wants a cataclysmic war and doesn't care how much damage is done even to his own country. The MB wants a reemergence of the ottoman empire and is being more slow and purposeful in their methods. A conquest of Israel would be their crowning jewel. In both cases Israel will kick ass and take names. I'm sure Bush didn't just loan the Israelis those neutron bombs.

I could almost garauntee you that, should any of them succeed in conquering and destroying Israel, they would soon thereafter adjust fire on a new target.

jafar00
01-05-2013, 10:06 PM
I fully expect Israel to destroy themselves by attacking Iran, and earning a warm blanket made of missiles in return.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-06-2013, 01:20 AM
I fully expect Israel to destroy themselves by attacking Iran, and earning a warm blanket made of missiles in return.

Not if they get a couple of those neutron bombs as a gift from ISRAEL!! -;)
Chew on that possibility .. :laugh:
I just bet that Israel has them ready to go at anytime...--Tyr

aboutime
01-06-2013, 03:02 PM

And, contrary to all of your previous lies about how much you care for the Israeli people you know. You'd join in the celebrations with Iran, and Hamas as those missiles flew.

Up until the time your joy became Martyrdom as a BIG BANG interrupts your Applause.

jafar00
01-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Not if they get a couple of those neutron bombs as a gift from ISRAEL!! -;)
Chew on that possibility .. :laugh:
I just bet that Israel has them ready to go at anytime...--Tyr

You would likely get one or two in your back yard too. Heard of the Samson Option?

aboutime
01-06-2013, 07:03 PM
You would likely get one or two in your back yard too. Heard of the Samson Option?

jafar. It's no surprise to any of us how Happy it would make you if what you said above, actually took place.

See! Not even a good liar is capable of hiding their real emotions forever. You win.

jafar00
01-07-2013, 12:11 AM
jafar. It's no surprise to any of us how Happy it would make you if what you said above, actually took place.

Hardly! I'm sure Sydney is targeted by these loons too.

Marcus Aurelius
01-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Hardly! I'm sure Sydney is targeted by these loons too.

Which loons, Jahil?

aboutime
01-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Which loons, Jahil?

Marcus. As I've said before in relation to jafar. He must use words like LOONS to maintain his cover, or alias in order to please fellow members of the Brotherhood who....if they knew. Would probably target jafar.

If jafar appears to be swayed in any way toward being anti-terrorist (honestly). He knows what could happen.

So, it comes down to either being afraid, or standing up to those who he is torn between supporting, and denouncing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Marcus. As I've said before in relation to jafar. He must use words like LOONS to maintain his cover, or alias in order to please fellow members of the Brotherhood who....if they knew. Would probably target jafar.

If jafar appears to be swayed in any way toward being anti-terrorist (honestly). He knows what could happen.

So, it comes down to either being afraid, or standing up to those who he is torn between supporting, and denouncing.

Jafar is obviously afraid to dare speak anything that the Muslim Brotherhood or Hamas could use against him.
He knows he could end up losing his head over a few words posted here. Can't really blame him he toys with savage animals that murder on a whim.. -Tyr