PDA

View Full Version : John Boehner Reportedly Drops F-Bomb at White House

Trinity
01-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Washington (CNN) —For all the stalemate in the fiscal cliff negotiations, there were some heated moments, too.

A Democratic source familiar with one particular exchange told CNN that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were sitting on a sofa in the White House. House Speaker John Boehner breezed in and his first words to Reid were "Go f--- yourself."

Boehner's comment came after Reid took to the Senate floor on Thursday and characterized the House speaker's handling of his chamber as a "dictatorship."

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/John-Boehner-Reportedly-Drops-F-Bomb-at-White/dL_RdWsBMk-pLQsaBkqjFw.cspx

Thunderknuckles
01-02-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't know how Harry Reid looks at himself in the mirror. The guy is a really awful man. His penchant for going off the deep end with outlandish insults to Republicans is one of his better qualities. Unfortunately, Boehner took the bait and lost his composure.I can't blame him too much. I'm surprised no one has punched Reid square in the jaw yet.

aboutime
01-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I don't know how Harry Reid looks at himself in the mirror. The guy is a really awful man. His penchant for going off the deep end with outlandish insults to Republicans is one of his better qualities. Unfortunately, Boehner took the bait and lost his composure.I can't blame him too much. I'm surprised no one has punched Reid square in the jaw yet.

Right now would be a Great time for Harry Reid to DONATE his entire DUMB brain, and worn-out old body to HUGO CHAVEZ.

Harry could be the DEODORANT that saves Venezuela from the GAS ATTACK of Sulfur. The people there would CHEER Harry.

NightTrain
01-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Boehner's stock just gained 10 points with me.

I'd vote for him for President if he punched that little rat bastard in the face.

CSM
01-02-2013, 02:30 PM
I've dropped a few "f-bombs" at the White House myself, just not AT the White House. Well, truthfully, not at the White House but at some of the folks that reside there.

aboutime
01-02-2013, 02:38 PM
I've dropped a few "f-bombs" at the White House myself, just not AT the White House. Well, truthfully, not at the White House but at some of the folks that reside there.

We'd all like to. So, since I am unable to visit the MUSLIM PALACE at 1600 Pennsylvania ave. Every time I fart. I tell myself to say Obama.

That's a more dependable kind of 'F' Bomb.

Marcus Aurelius
01-02-2013, 03:15 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/good+_a332ad92ee359ab30adfe9815909db23.jpg

glockmail
01-02-2013, 03:22 PM
"This is a big fucking deal."

Joe Biden

01-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Childish response to a childish man.

When did our government get taken over by children?

Kathianne
01-02-2013, 03:27 PM

There are few and it has been that way for years.

aboutime
01-02-2013, 03:31 PM

avatar. Longer than most of us want, or need to know. I remember this kind of talk by the people in Washington, as far back as the LBJ days. It's amazing our nation has come this far, considering the Mindless, sometimes obvious Idiots the American people have elected. Not only for one term, but many terms.

Anyone who thinks Politicians are as CLEAN AS THE DRIVEN SNOW, when it comes to mentality, morals, and language, hasn't been around long enough to remember how DIRTY politics is, and can be.

Even as far back as the Lincoln years. Mud slinging...with less than sober, adult language in daily conversations was common.

It's not going away since our entire nation is falling quickly into the cesspool of selfishness, and hatred WE THE PEOPLE have created.

Gaffer
01-02-2013, 03:33 PM

No, a truthful response to a childish man. I would have followed it with spit in the face and an invitation to step out back.

aboutime
01-02-2013, 03:46 PM
No, a truthful response to a childish man. I would have followed it with spit in the face and an invitation to step out back.

Gaffer. I think all of us..with a few exceptions agree with you 100%. But Harry Reid...IMO...Is a Mentally Sick person who doesn't care for this nation, or the people. His only interest is FOR THE PARTY, and the IDIOT who calls himself our President.

If Americans who voted for Obama are literally STUPID enough to believe Reid, and Obama. That's what they are getting.

And nothing will help them understand until....THE FREE RIDE falls off the track.

NightTrain
01-02-2013, 03:53 PM

Andrew Jackson went much further with his dislike of his political enemies.

There's nothing wrong, in my view, of a man clearly stating his views instead of the same bullshit we've had for years with double-talk and innuendo.

I respect a man for saying what he thinks.

KarlMarx
01-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Too bad the Speaker has to lower himself to the level of the Democrats

Nevertheless, he said what millions of people across the country are thinking

Kathianne
01-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Too bad the Speaker has to lower himself to the level of the Democrats

Nevertheless, he said what millions of people across the country are thinking

It would be nice to have some politicians that were actually witty and not going for a word that civil society used to consider taboo.

aboutime
01-02-2013, 04:06 PM
It would be nice to have some politicians that were actually witty and not going for a word that civil society used to consider taboo.

Kathianne. I understand what you are saying. However. We are beyond WITTY when it comes to the lives of 311 Million Americans, and the preservation of Our Nation. Witty is what we hear on TV, and Radio.

Human beings across this nation, and even around the world are really threatened by what is taking place (or not taking place) in Washington.

Honorable people have been trashed across the board. While the Harry Reid's, Nancy Pelosi's, and Obama's enjoy being UNTOUCHABLE because AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY..not paying attention anymore. Selfishness, and Hatred rule.

Kathianne
01-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Kathianne. I understand what you are saying. However. We are beyond WITTY when it comes to the lives of 311 Million Americans, and the preservation of Our Nation. Witty is what we hear on TV, and Radio.

Human beings across this nation, and even around the world are really threatened by what is taking place (or not taking place) in Washington.

Honorable people have been trashed across the board. While the Harry Reid's, Nancy Pelosi's, and Obama's enjoy being UNTOUCHABLE because AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY..not paying attention anymore. Selfishness, and Hatred rule.

How does a 'fuck yourself' do anything for the lives of 311 Million Americans, that a witty put down wouldn't have?

aboutime
01-02-2013, 04:21 PM
How does a 'fuck yourself' do anything for the lives of 311 Million Americans, that a witty put down wouldn't have?

Kathianne. I HAVE NO IDEA. I DIDN'T SAY IT!

jimnyc
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Doesn't sound to me like he held a press conference and acted in such a manner, but rather that he did so in passing where someone takes it to the press. I think him telling Reid to fuck off is a LOT less offensive than some of the things that Democrat leaders go public and refer to Republicans as.

Robert A Whit
01-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Doesn't sound to me like he held a press conference and acted in such a manner, but rather that he did so in passing where someone takes it to the press. I think him telling Reid to fuck off is a LOT less offensive than some of the things that Democrat leaders go public and refer to Republicans as.

As a once loyal democrat, I am ashamed of what my former party does to this country.

When I finally realized what they were up to, I abandoned that vile party. My shame is that I ever supported them. My parents and entire family were Democrats so I suppose republicans will forgive me for my former past.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2013, 08:31 PM

Damn Gaffer , do we ever think alike! I was going to post that he should have spit in Reid's worthless, lying, face and then slapped the living hell out of him!!!--:beer:

Not too far off the mark, was I ??!!!!--TYR

aboutime
01-02-2013, 09:02 PM

jimnyc: And we have never heard Obama admit that his lying, and abuse of his Oath is intended to SCREW all Americans. Isn't that a way of him telling all of us to FUCK OFF???? Literally, now from Hawaii, spending our money...we don't have?????

KarlMarx
01-03-2013, 06:06 AM
REID BETWEEN

incompetent, bumbling fool

THE LINES

glockmail
01-03-2013, 08:35 AM
As a once loyal democrat, I am ashamed of what my former party does to this country.

When I finally realized what they were up to, I abandoned that vile party. My shame is that I ever supported them. My parents and entire family were Democrats so I suppose republicans will forgive me for my former past.Don't beat yourself up. I was a Democrat until I started paying real estate taxes and saw what I was getting for my money, which wasn't much.