PDA

View Full Version : Sassy avatar - Robert Whit is a D-Bag Thread (moved)

Robert A Whit
01-02-2013, 08:22 PM
I am curious.

That avatar used by Sassylady, is that HER or is it something she found that she could use for an avatar?

I am one that believes such things can be a message. Not to women, but to men.

Can she enlighten me and others why she chose that avatar?

jimnyc
01-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Oh, it's real alright!! :beer:

NightTrain
01-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Oh, it's real alright!! :beer:

And, personally, I've always enjoyed looking at Sassy's... avatars.:coffee:

Kathianne
01-02-2013, 08:55 PM
and, personally, i've always enjoyed looking at sassy's... Avatars.:coffee:

lol!

Robert A Whit
01-02-2013, 09:00 PM
If she is hot, why not include her face?

Why the crotch shot?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2013, 09:26 PM
I am curious.

That avatar used by Sassylady, is that HER or is it something she found that she could use for an avatar?

Amigo never question why or how a woman chooses to look sexy!!!!!
Just enjoy!! Wise words my favorite uncle told me when I first turned 17.
Here we are 51 years later and I've known he was right ever since the day he first uttered those words!:beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Amigo never question why or how a woman chooses to look sexy!!!!!
Just enjoy!! Wise words my favorite uncle told me when I first turned 17.
Here we are 51 years later and I've known he was right ever since the day he first uttered those words!:beer:

oopsi, should read 41 years later not 51 .. :laugh:--Tyr

NightTrain
01-02-2013, 11:09 PM

Why the crotch shot?

She is hot, I assure you.

And that's not a crotch shot. It's a sexy pic of legs!

Kathianne
01-02-2013, 11:10 PM

Robert isn't really clear on crotch shots. Forgive him. Legs, crotch? It's so confusing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Robert isn't really clear on crotch shots. Forgive him. Legs, crotch? It's so confusing.

Or it could be that he typed where his mind wandered when looking at those ever so sexy legs!!
I don't blame the man for that!! I did too. :laugh2:--Tyr

Kathianne
01-02-2013, 11:21 PM
But, Tyr, you weren't confused. LOL!
Or it could be that he typed where his mind wandered when looking at those ever so sexy legs!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2013, 11:27 PM

O' so true. I was a real hound dog back in the day. ;)
My wife now cured me fo' sho'!!!!! ok, she and my age and gathered wisdom finally cured me ..
but when a man doesn't appreciate eye candy he gotz a big problem in my book,:laugh:--Tyr

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Robert, you are such a prude! Here's another avatar picture that I'm fond of using. Hope you like it.

Frankly, there are some things that are just not any of your business.

FYI, I have posted pictures of my face.

As for the message .... to each his own.

gabosaurus
01-03-2013, 01:56 AM

Sassy's avatar sends QUITE a message. Mainly that she is the attractive, sassy, opinionated and questioning female that you have chosen to avoid. Obviously because you fear her type.
But never mind. Go back to your submissive mail order bride. And don't forget to turn out the lights.

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Robert, if you want to know more about me, read my member interview, instead of trying to typecast me from a photo.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?27802-Interview-with-quot-SassyLady-quot

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Sassy's avatar sends QUITE a message. Mainly that she is the attractive, sassy, opinionated and questioning female that you have chosen to avoid. Obviously because you fear her type.
But never mind. Go back to your submissive mail order bride. And don't forget to turn out the lights.

:thanks::thanks:

darin
01-03-2013, 06:10 AM
I'd be shocked if Whit wasn't Pyschoblues.

PostmodernProphet
01-03-2013, 08:07 AM

sure you would......there's no way PB could have held it together more than 48 hours......

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 08:10 AM
sure you would......there's no way PB could have held it together more than 48 hours......

The weird think about PB was that underneath the nonsense, he was quite bright, when on his meds and off the booze. Not seeing that with the other person.

taft2012
01-03-2013, 08:23 AM

Why the crotch shot?

Indeed, I've often wondered the same. A butter-faced woman rounding out the remainder of the package I could deal with.

However, a man, with a man's package, rounding it all out would traumatize me.

So I err on the side of caution and opt not to ogle Sassy's avatars.

glockmail
01-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Sassy you've got great legs but they come in distant second to my wife's. :2up:

Drummond
01-03-2013, 03:38 PM
I don't know what the fuss is about. Sassy is happy to post her avatar pics ... I'm happy to see them ... and all is right with the world ...:cool:

gabosaurus
01-03-2013, 03:42 PM
The weird think about PB was that underneath the nonsense, he was quite bright, when on his meds and off the booze. Not seeing that with the other person.

Quite true. And I can't see PB switching from liberal to extreme conservative just to take on a new identity.

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Sassy you've got great legs but they come in distant second to my wife's. :2up:

Glock .... perfect response from a married man.

Little-Acorn
01-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Glock .... perfect response from a married man.

Sorry, but the perfect response from a married man would be mine.

"What legs?"

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 09:36 PM

And she pushes buttons yet one more time then wonders why she gets into trouble.

mundame
01-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Sorry, but the perfect response from a married man would be mine.

"What legs?"

You're right --- that's what my husband does.

Me: "Wow, you see that pretty waitress with the blouse that she's falling... ah, the blouse that's too low?"

Him: "No."

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 09:42 PM
And she pushes buttons yet one more time then wonders why she gets into trouble.

Oh, so much trouble. LOL! Honestly, you have me quaking with this.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 09:44 PM

Be shocked then.

Say, I replied in full to each of your questions. Yet I asked you a few and you ignored them.

I asked you what rank you attained. How long were you in the military. Also, were you ever in 3rd ID. Did you serve in Germany. And which bases if you did.

We will now find out who is psychoblues or not.

As it turns out, Gen. Schwarzkopf, then a Captain was in Berlin when I visited the city. He was based there.

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Speaking of pushing buttons .... it would seem Robert posted this thread and made the comments he made to try and push my buttons.

:uhoh:

Little-Acorn
01-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Be shocked then.

Say, I replied in full to each of your questions. Yet I asked you a few and you ignored them.

I asked you what rank you attained. How long were you in the military. Also, were you ever in 3rd ID. Did you serve in Germany. And which bases if you did.

We will now find out who is psychoblues or not.

As it turns out, Gen. Schwarzkopf, then a Captain was in Berlin when I visited the city. He was based there.

sigh.

SO many threads in this forum have lately turned into that's-what-you-said-No-I didn't-Yes-you-did-You-are-lying-about-what-I-said-No-I'm-not-Yes-you-are-Here'sWhat-I-said-No-youu-said-something-else-No-I-didn't-mean-that-I-meant-this-No-you-didn't

...on and on for page after page.

THis whole forum is turning into an irrelevant purse fight.

Have we any reason to believe it will stop anytime soon?

Robert A. Whit, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS.

Please.

Kathianne, PLEASE IGNORE ROBERT A WHIT when he does this.

Please.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 09:51 PM

While I agree, if that is her, she is showing off her legs, take another look and this time please focus.

I wonder why she is not showing face?

Maybe to her, her legs are much better than her face.

Women feature their best parts in photos I have long noticed.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Acorn, I think yuu love to focus on me. Tell you what, I am sorry that you are this needy that you try to tag onto my posts and spam them with the same precise message.

We will all do our level best to worship you and to give you plenty of audience.

I apologize to you for not allowing you all the rope you need and want so much.

This thread happens to be devoted to Sassy lady who I hope plans to show off her face. If her legs are the best of her features, then nevermind Sassy. Legs work well when the woman is just average in the face.

NightTrain
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM
While I agree, if that is her, she is showing off her legs, take another look and this time please focus.

Jesus, Robert... let it go, man.

She's hot. Smokin' hot.

It really doesn't matter if she chooses to show her face to you or not, that's completely up to her.

I, for one, will not question her and will simply enjoy her stellar taste in Avatars.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:01 PM

If a man claims he did not, he lied. There is no reason to lie. Women show men their BEST feature. In her case, it appears to not include her face. I submit she can clear this up by including her face.

What I saw thus far was a pair of widely spread legs of a woman sitting on a chair.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Jesus, Robert... let it go, man.

She's hot. Smokin' hot.

It really doesn't matter if she chooses to show her face to you or not, that's completely up to her.

I, for one, will not question her and will simply enjoy her stellar taste in Avatars.

I am learning pretty fast who on this forum are the control freaks.

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 10:05 PM
This thread happens to be devoted to Sassy lady who I hope plans to show off her face. If her legs are the best of her features, then nevermind Sassy. Legs work well when the woman is just average in the face.

The legs are just one of my various assets .... and really not the best (the guys here gave me grief over having a breast reduction in 2006).

Actually, I believe my mind is my best asset ... and, according to your standards you probably want a picture of that too.

I do have an MRI of that, however, I'm not sure you have the qualifications to read it.

Once again, Robert, I HAVE posted pictures of my face, so clearly, I'm not embarrassed about my "features".

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:06 PM

Confused?

I said curious.

Want me to define each word for you Kath?

SassyLady
01-03-2013, 10:08 PM
I am learning pretty fast who on this forum are the control freaks.

And this is from the man who gave me negative rep for posting this smilie:

:deadhorse:

What does that say about you, Robert?

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:09 PM
The legs are just one of my various assets .... and really not the best (the guys here gave me grief over having a breast reduction in 2006).

Actually, I believe my mind is my best asset ... and, according to your standards you probably want a picture of that too.

I do have an MRI of that, however, I'm not sure you have the qualifications to read it.

Once again, Robert, I HAVE posted pictures of my face, so clearly, I'm not embarrassed about my "features".

Say, I have posted my photo too. Tell me what I look like?

I am not a mind reader. As quick as you swap out avatars, why not simply show us your entire wonderful, brilliant, enchanting, yadda yadda, self?

aboutime
01-03-2013, 10:12 PM

Sassy. I apologize for butting in here but...do you have any idea what he's talking about, or why he seems to be accusing
everyone of singling him out as their target???

I can't figure out whether ANY answer, anyone provides, will ever be good enough to please him, for any reason, at any time.

Does anyone know?

NightTrain
Say, I have posted my photo too. Tell me what I look like?

I am not a mind reader. As quick as you swap out avatars, why not simply show us your entire wonderful, brilliant, enchanting, yadda yadda, self?

Women generally don't respond favorably by being bullied into showing pictures they don't care to show.

Stop pushing her. Please.

Robert A Whit

What does that say about you, Robert?

Let me get this right. For your taunt, you want points?

Your posts tell me nothing about me. Since clearly you don't know me. Matter of fact you seem to not want to know me. Maybe you don't want to know other posters.

Let me know when I taunt or insult you. I would of course not do as you do, I would stop doing it.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Women generally don't respond favorably by being bullied into showing pictures they don't care to show.

Stop pushing her. Please.

Which is why I have not at any time bullied the woman.

Is there some chance at all she can do her own talking?

Here is how you handled me.

Basically you told me to shut the fuck up.

Do I have that right?

Would that be bullying?

Bear in mind ...

I may be a lot older than you are. While it does not grant me special favors, it ought to not buy me taunts or being talked down to.

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Sometimes a noun is not 'name calling,' rather a word that correctly describes one's actions. Your claims to like women are vaucous considering your behavior pretty much across this board towards women that post frequently on the subjects you wish to control:

mi·sog·y·nist /mɪˈsɒdʒ ə nɪst, maɪ‐/ Show Spelled [mih-soj-uh-nist, mahy‐] Show IPA
noun a person who hates, dislikes, mistrusts, or mistreats women.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Sassy. I apologize for butting in here but...do you have any idea what he's talking about, or why he seems to be accusing
everyone of singling him out as their target???

I can't figure out whether ANY answer, anyone provides, will ever be good enough to please him, for any reason, at any time.

Does anyone know?

Actually I don't accuse everyone for singling ME out. But you posed the very question I have been intending to ask about you.

Amazing. You beat me to it.

I sense you crave a lot more attention. When I get into conversations, suddenly you bust in wondering what is going on.

amazing.

01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Sassy has nice legs, but not nearly as nice as my wife's (no offense sassy).

Frankly, i wouldn't have even noticed the avatar if it wasnt for this thread, I don't usually pay attention to them.

NightTrain
01-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Which is why I have not at any time bullied the woman.

Is there some chance at all she can do her own talking?

Here is how you handled me.

Basically you told me to shut the fuck up.

Do I have that right?

Would that be bullying?

Bear in mind ...

I may be a lot older than you are. While it does not grant me special favors, it ought to not buy me taunts or being talked down to.

No, I have not told you to shut the fuck up.

I told you she posts what pictures she wants to, and your remarks have been less than polite.

It's none of your business as to what she uses for her avatar.

Your remarks are completely out of line, and while I was hoping to use tact to divert you from your chosen course, it appears it hasn't worked whatsoever.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:26 PM
In this case Kathianne, since I only encounter this from YOU, you're engaging in name calling.

I can think of a dozen things to claim you are.

I restrain myself despite your daily taunts and insults. But I forget how you lie too. Sorry.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:30 PM
No, I have not told you to shut the fuck up.

I told you she posts what pictures she wants to, and your remarks have been less than polite.

It's none of your business as to what she uses for her avatar.

Your remarks are completely out of line, and while I was hoping to use tact to divert you from your chosen course, it appears it hasn't worked whatsoever.

I have to speak to Jim about the way you keep trying to bully me.

As a matter of fact, at no time have I demanded she do a god damned thing.

If you sense you pushed a button, you did.

Makes me sort of sorry for ever paying you and your lady compliments.

I do not respond well to overt bully tactics.

She is an adult.

Show me a post of mine that put demands on her and I will admit it.

I feel at this point as if some guy younger than my son just tried to bitch slap me.

mundame
01-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Question, Robert:

Are you offended by the legs avatar; is it too suggestive from your point of view?

It seemed to me that might be what you are getting at by asking that she change it to a picture of her face.

The Internet is a wild and woolly place. At least we don't have animated avatars here. I was on one forum that had animated AND obscene avatars; fortunately, you could just turn them all off, which I did.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Sassy has nice legs, but not nearly as nice as my wife's (no offense sassy).

Frankly, i wouldn't have even noticed the avatar if it wasnt for this thread, I don't usually pay attention to them.

I am told the avatar is actually her. Clearly she must feel that is her best feature. Legs of course.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Question, Robert:

Are you offended by the legs avatar; is it too suggestive from your point of view?

It seemed to me that might be what you are getting at by asking that she change it to a picture of her face.

The Internet is a wild and woolly place. At least we don't have animated avatars here. I was on one forum that had animated AND obscene avatars; fortunately, you could just turn them all off, which I did.

Thank you dear lady. I really appreciate polite questions and statements. Though I have not tried to shove Sassy around, I got accused of just that by one person. That to me is trying to control me. I don't come to post to be controlled by men younger than my sons age.

Nah, I have seen plenty of fully naked women so her legs don't affect me one way or the other.

As to your more than kind questions ...
a. No. I am like most men and appreciate such photos. I have learned it is actually her. I did not know and ergo why I said in the first place I am curious. I made no demands on the woman.

I repeat, I do NOT demand she show me a thing.

Tell YOU what, since you are so very nice, I just plan to drop my defense of my comments. But if you want to review, just go to post number 1 where my intentions are very clearly stated. Not one word can be called bullying Sassy.

Till I got attacked, i was in a very good mood.

NightTrain
01-03-2013, 10:53 PM
I have to speak to Jim about the way you keep trying to bully me.

As a matter of fact, at no time have I demanded she do a god damned thing.

If you sense you pushed a button, you did.

Makes me sort of sorry for ever paying you and your lady compliments.

I do not respond well to overt bully tactics.

She is an adult.

Show me a post of mine that put demands on her and I will admit it.

I feel at this point as if some guy younger than my son just tried to bitch slap me.

Please do feel free to talk to Jim about it.

Repeatedly insinuating that she was hiding her face because that wasn't her best attribute is fucking rude.

You took offense when I (and others) gently tried to steer things back to friendly territory; that's your problem.

I suggest you go back and re-read the posts and how things progressed.

SassyLady already told you no, let it be.

You are the first person EVER to come in here and publicly harass someone to show pictures that they didn't want to post, and we've been friends here for many years.

Think about it.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Sometimes a noun is not 'name calling,' rather a word that correctly describes one's actions. Your claims to like women are vaucous considering your behavior pretty much across this board towards women that post frequently on the subjects you wish to control:

mi·sog·y·nist

/mɪˈsɒdʒ ə nɪst, maɪ‐/ Show Spelled [mih-soj-uh-nist, mahy‐] Show IPA
noun a person who hates, dislikes, mistrusts, or mistreats women.

But this time it is name calling.

Tell you what.

Try talking to me as Abbey talks to me. She is so sweet.

Then try talking to me as does Mundame. She is awesome.

You keep accusing me.

First it is this, then that. Next something else.

You daily to your best to shove me around.

Then you wonder why iI resist you so much.

Kath, it is just you that whines this way.

While I do think the very best of women, a few women for some odd reason, yet not most women, try to put a bulls eye on me and try to fight.

I am sorry to the forum since I do not enjoy fighting.

Hint to all of you fighters.

Back the feck off.

I am stubborn and don't like people the age of my children trying to shove me around.

01-03-2013, 10:58 PM
I am told the avatar is actually her. Clearly she must feel that is her best feature. Legs of course.

Having interacted with her, I have found her mind to be much more appealing. But that's difficult to place in an avatar.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 11:01 PM
You are the first person EVER to come in here and publicly harass someone to show pictures that they didn't want to post, and we've been friends here for many years.

Think about it.

Hey, just be honest.

i am deadly honest. What you said about me is a god damned lie.

I no more harassed the woman than you did.

At no time did I try to bully the woman.

You butted in very early on.

Naturally when a man does that to me, i want to know more.

I am dropping this issue right now. Next time it is my turn to bully you.

Being talked to this way by a guy the age of my children. Bullshit.

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Age doesn't excuse rudeness and lying. You've been both to numerous posters, but seem to favor women that frequent top of the board and especially if they disagree with you. Seems you also like to report anyone who does respond to your demands:
Start treating me right Kathianne to 'all fighters, though I get your special title,
Back the feck off.

You've often posted the correct spelling in posts to myself. I've tried to address you civilly, if sometimes with more than a hint of ridicule. Sorry, you've brought that upon yourself.

01-03-2013, 11:02 PM
But this time it is name calling.

Tell you what.

You keep accusing me.

First it is this, then that. Next something else.

You daily to your best to shove me around.

Then you wonder why iI resist you so much.

Kath, it is just you that whines this way.

While I do think the very best of women, a few women for some odd reason, yet not most women, try to put a bulls eye on me and try to fight.

I am sorry to the forum since I do not enjoy fighting.

Hint to all of you fighters.

Back the feck off.

I am stubborn and don't like people the age of my children trying to shove me around.

May I make a suggestion? If you think Kathianne or anyone else has wronged with you, why don't you just ignore what they said and continue posting good posts. I doubt they have any malicious feelings or intent towards you.

Christ taught us to turn the other cheek. Not exactly the easiest thing. Sometimes even people we care about and who care about us say some things we consider harsh and bruise our egos. I've found that getting upset and fighting them on it, doesn't usually fix the problem. However, when i try to turn the other cheek and find try to do good to others despite what they might say about me, that it tends to have a greater effect at fixing the dispute.

Often, we miscommunicate and get impassioned precieving evils against us when none is intended. But even if evil is intended, isn't it our responsibility as good human beings, especially as disciples of Jesus Christ to remain humble and to try to give good for evil?

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Having interacted with her, I have found her mind to be much more appealing. But that's difficult to place in an avatar.

I like the way you handle this.

I don't for a moment doubt she is intelligent.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 11:07 PM
May I make a suggestion? If you think Kathianne or anyone else has wronged with you, why don't you just ignore what they said and continue posting good posts. I doubt they have any malicious feelings or intent towards you.

Christ taught us to turn the other cheek. Not exactly the easiest thing. Sometimes even people we care about and who care about us say some things we consider harsh and bruise our egos. I've found that getting upset and fighting them on it, doesn't usually fix the problem. However, when i try to turn the other cheek and find try to do good to others despite what they might say about me, that it tends to have a greater effect at fixing the dispute.

Often, we miscommunicate and get impassioned precieving evils against us when none is intended. But even if evil is intended, isn't it our responsibility as good human beings, especially as disciples of Jesus Christ to remain humble and to try to give good for evil?

I would not go so far as to claim a couple of posters are evil or wish evil on me. I am stubborn. When shoved, I shove back. Sorry but I am type A.

But you do offer very sound advice. Not bad for a guy so young.

I shall give it a shot.

So, when I am insulted by Kath, just turn the cheek.

OK, I will get up and turn that other cheek to her. :laugh:

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Age doesn't excuse rudeness and lying. You've been both to numerous posters, but seem to favor women that frequent top of the board and especially if they disagree with you. Seems you also like to report anyone who does respond to your demands: to 'all fighters, though I get your special title,

You've often posted the correct spelling in posts to myself. I've tried to address you civilly, if sometimes with more than a hint of ridicule. Sorry, you've brought that upon yourself.

There you go again.

I repeat what I said earlier. And for the record, you are telling more lies about me.

I note that they are women and I assure you that they do not simply agree with me all the time.

That is not the source of our problems.

When you first started lashing out at me, i tried then and there to explain it to you.

But hell no, you wanted no part of this. It would mean of course that while I don't have problems at all with those two woman, you find a problem daily.

You would have a point if I had problems with all women.

I do not.

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 11:23 PM
There you go again.

I repeat what I said earlier. And for the record, you are telling more lies about me.

I note that they are women and I assure you that they do not simply agree with me all the time.

That is not the source of our problems.

When you first started lashing out at me, i tried then and there to explain it to you.

But hell no, you wanted no part of this. It would mean of course that while I don't have problems at all with those two woman, you find a problem daily.

You would have a point if I had problems with all women.

I do not.

Time will tell. You certainly play the part of a very angry man. One that is beyond argumentative with others, especially women. When called upon for behavior, you claim exemption by the fact that you've existed longer than others.

One of the good things about the boards, they aren't ruled by age, other than some with age 18 limit. Beyond that, all are equal regarding ability to post. Now posting well? That has little to do with age.

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Age doesn't excuse rudeness and lying. You've been both to numerous posters, but seem to favor women that frequent top of the board and especially if they disagree with you. Seems you also like to report anyone who does respond to your demands: to 'all fighters, though I get your special title,

bump, what I actually posted.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Time will tell. You certainly play the part of a very angry man. One that is beyond argumentative with others, especially women. When called upon for behavior, you claim exemption by the fact that you've existed longer than others.

One of the good things about the boards, they aren't ruled by age, other than some with age 18 limit. Beyond that, all are equal regarding ability to post. Now posting well? That has little to do with age.

I wouild accuse YOU of giving all women a black eye but for the women who post very civil to me and even when we do not agree, it never leads to board fights.

Why can't you behave as they do?

I am not one bit angry. And I stand up for myself the same with a woman as I do with any man.

Who told you that you qualify to be my mother?

My god.

I read your self serving tomes and think who the hell is this woman?

Since you decided to make gender a problem.

I enjoy the chats with the other women that don't treat me as you do.

Don't you want to be as decent as they are to me?

There is no especially women to it. I don't even think of a persons sex when defending myself.

Keep in mind that when you point that finger AT Me, beware of the rest of your fingers that point right back at you.

cadet
01-03-2013, 11:40 PM
O' so true. I was a real hound dog back in the day. ;)

Back in the day? I thought that was just one of those things that got worse with age. (Thinkin' of my granddad, biggest pervert ever)

Kathianne
01-03-2013, 11:42 PM
I wouild accuse YOU of giving all women a black eye but for the women who post very civil to me and even when we do not agree, it never leads to board fights.

Why can't you behave as they do?

I am not one bit angry. And I stand up for myself the same with a woman as I do with any man.

Who told you that you qualify to be my mother?

My god.

I read your self serving tomes and think who the hell is this woman?

Since you decided to make gender a problem.

I enjoy the chats with the other women that don't treat me as you do.

Don't you want to be as decent as they are to me?

There is no especially women to it. I don't even think of a persons sex when defending myself.

Keep in mind that when you point that finger AT Me, beware of the rest of your fingers that point right back at you.

Like you did Sassy? Robert, have you read any of my posts not directed to you? Have you read posts directed to you, which were not 'biting?' You blow those all off, which doesn't speak well.

I'm going to put you on ignore for a few days, hope it helps both of us and the board at large.

Robert A Whit
01-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Like you did Sassy? Robert, have you read any of my posts not directed to you? Have you read posts directed to you, which were not 'biting?' You blow those all off, which doesn't speak well.

I'm going to put you on ignore for a few days, hope it helps both of us and the board at large.

Like I did Sassy?????????????

Pray tell what ever do you mean? Sassy never told me she cant post her photo. She said she had in the past.

Tell you this. Have you read my posts to those not in attack mode?

I post to such posters just fine.

Avatar offered me advice. I was pleased at his words and style. And he is a young guy.

Gee, why do you suppose I get along with him?

Mundame, a woman also offered counsel and sought to know the problem over Sassy. Gee, we got along great and I politely explained it to her.

Kath, what you did shortly after I started posting is get personal to me. I would post something and find you biting at me like an ankle biter.

I even offered peace to you but you got haughty about it and virtually told me off.

And you still want to blame me?

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Robert .... I did take offense to your post and have tried to diplomatically tell you that I don't give a !#$%^& what you think about my avatar. You can't seem to understand when it's time to back down.

Thunderknuckles
01-04-2013, 12:21 AM

Wish I would have been around for the breast reduction thing :p
I would have had your back on that one being that I dated a girl with huge breasts. Once they get to a certain size, they become more of a problem than anything else. Back pain, bra straps eating away at your clavicles, and just getting in the way of everything :laugh:

I've been here for a while but have never seen a picture of what you really look like. I know the avatar is not you. Frankly, I don't care. Your mind is indeed your best asset and I've enjoyed posting on this board with you :)
/end suckup

Cheers :beer:

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Robert .... I did take offense to your post and have tried to diplomatically tell you that I don't give a !#$%^& what you think about my avatar. You can't seem to understand when it's time to back down.

Your offense was misplaced. Had I wanted to offend, I sure would have been plain about it.

So, since you disrespect me, I return the favor.

Think about it. Why do you suppose you feel as you claim you do?

Tell you this.

Show me my post number 1 and then why you are offended.

Did you think you were offending me?

No?

Me neither. I sure did not intend to offend anybody.

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Can I get an admin to move this to the cage ... I'm thinking of jumping in the middle of this thread with these:

To slake Robert's curiosity - these are not my legs, not my shoes, and not my crotch!!!

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Your offense was misplaced. Had I wanted to offend, I sure would have been plain about it. So, since you disrespect me, I return the favor. Think about it. Why do you suppose you feel as you claim you do?

Tell you this. Show me my post number 1 and then why you are offended.

This:

Why the crotch shot?

and this:

this:

this:

Women show men their BEST feature. In her case, it appears to not include her face. I submit she can clear this up by including her face.

What I saw thus far was a pair of widely spread legs of a woman sitting on a chair.

Shall I continue?

Thunderknuckles
01-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Can I get an admin to move this to the cage ... I'm thinking of jumping in the middle of this thread with these:

To slake Robert's curiosity - these are not my legs, not my shoes, and not my crotch!!!
Good Lord, those things are weapons!!!

Kathianne
01-04-2013, 12:53 AM

Those shoes were made for walking, over some. ;)

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 12:54 AM

Precisely my point!

Things might get a little bloody in the cage in the near future.

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Those shoes were made for walking, over some. ;)

They are made for getting one's attention ... wonder if a certain someone will get "the message" of this photo?

Kathianne
01-04-2013, 12:58 AM
They are made for getting one's attention ... wonder if a certain someone will get "the message" of this photo?

Possibly? Doubtful.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 01:48 AM

Heh heh heh.

You certainly do have an interesting collection of photos of women's bottoms.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 01:50 AM

Sure, you need attention. And that is your way of getting some.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 01:52 AM
Precisely my point!

Things might get a little bloody in the cage in the near future.

I had no idea it is that time of the month again.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 01:58 AM
This:

and this:

this:

this:

Shall I continue?

To my way of thinking, it was up to you to read me as you wish. However merely because you read those statements does not mean or even hint that I tried to offend you.

Hell, you don't mind offending posters.

I am thinking you protest too much.

Sorry since I could not bring over all your proofs since other than copy and paste I cant do it.

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 02:00 AM
Oh, Robert ... you are doing all the hard work for me ... I don't have to go out of my way to point out what an ass you are ... you are doing just fine on your own.

Care to respond to my post where I pointed out how you offended me when you insist you didn't? Guess you would rather respond with insults that only juveniles would use.

:dunno:

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 02:03 AM
To my way of thinking, it was up to you to read me as you wish. However merely because you read those statements does not mean or even hint that I tried to offend you.

Hell, you don't mind offending posters.

I am thinking you protest too much.

Sorry since I could not bring over all your proofs since other than copy and paste I cant do it.

Too bad you can't abide by your own advice .. i.e., every time Kath, or Acorn, or AT posts something that sets you off.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Oh, Robert ... you are doing all the hard work for me ... I don't have to go out of my way to point out what an ass you are ... you are doing just fine on your own.

Care to respond to my post where I pointed out how you offended me when you insist you didn't? Guess you would rather respond with insults that only juveniles would use.

Gee, I have at all times managed to not call you names.

And you are proud of yourself?

I told you. You protest too much. I also informed you that at no time did I intend to offend you.

You should back off and say, no harm no foul.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 02:08 AM
I would be more than happy to apologize had I actually tried to offend you.

Since it was never in my mind, nor my intention, how can I apologize for how you think?

You called me an ass.

Show me any names I called you on this thread. Or any thread for that matter.

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 02:25 AM
Gee, I have at all times managed to not call you names.

And you are proud of yourself?

I told you. You protest too much. I also informed you that at no time did I intend to offend you.

You should back off and say, no harm no foul.

Wow .... NOW you want me to back off? Isn't that what you were asked to do earlier in the thread ... and you took such exception to the request. Got outright indignant and threatened to talk to the board owner, I believe.

You started this thread to talk about me and my avatar....I am not backing off. You have the options to apologize, continue defending your position or walk away.

As for protesting too much ..... seriously? Guess you don't really read what you post.

Kathianne
01-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Wow .... NOW you want me to back off? Isn't that what you were asked to do earlier in the thread ... and you took such exception to the request. Got outright indignant and threatened to talk to the board owner, I believe.

You started this thread to talk about me and my avatar....I am not backing off. You have the options to apologize, continue defending your position or walk away.

As for protesting too much ..... seriously? Guess you don't really read what you post.

I'm taking a Robert break, but what you are describing is what transpired to a 'T' between him and I. A response to a post, brought forth a world of accusations of hate and targeting, none of which were intended. Then it escalated as here. Constant misinterpreting of what was posted. Then outright lies. Then accusations of twisting and lying, even when proof given, ignored. Astounding. Then he whines for administrative help. Sigh.

SassyLady
01-04-2013, 02:42 AM
I'm taking a Robert break, but what you are describing is what transpired to a 'T' between him and I. A response to a post, brought forth a world of accusations of hate and targeting, none of which were intended. Then it escalated as here. Constant misinterpreting of what was posted. Then outright lies. Then accusations of twisting and lying, even when proof given, ignored. Astounding. Then he whines for administrative help. Sigh.

Well, at least he's consistent.

darin
01-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Moved and re-named

glockmail
01-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Glock .... perfect response from a married man.Also because it's true. She was a two-sport athlete in college, and was a starter in both. Practices were 3-4 hours a day followed by a five mile run. She's 5'-5" and as a senior packed in at almost 140#, and it was all muscle. She's lost weight since then but still stays in shape. We went to a 30 year team reunion not long ago and several gals, including many of the younger ones commented on her legs.

I'm an incredibly lucky man. :coffee:

PostmodernProphet
01-04-2013, 09:05 AM

the important question is, how can I make them mine......

DragonStryk72
01-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Now see, I don't see the issue here. I am up for seeing as many of sassy parts as she wants to show me, as often as shed like ;)

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 06:18 PM

You sure have a thin skin.

No, even though you called me names such as ASS and D-Bag, I am not up in arms the way you are.

I had thought to myself, my god this woman sure is the female equal of a misogynist.

But I then thought, what the hell Bob. Tell her that you are sorry.

See, the problem with that is intent.

You think my intent was to insult you.
NEVER in a million years was that on my mind.

I fear if I apologize, you will think I am guilty.

See, you made the charges.

I tried to defend.

And this all started by me saying I am curious about the avatar.

I got the snot slapped out of me over being curious.

Dear woman

NEVER in a million years did I ever want to insult you, taunt your or cause you grief.

If you can live with that, fine.

If not ... well, just stop assuming about me.

We will be fine once you stop that.

You commented you lost reputation at my hands.

I believe some checking will find that you did it to me FIRST

I hesitate to use that tool on anybody

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 06:28 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=604029#post604029)
Your offense was misplaced. Had I wanted to offend, I sure would have been plain about it. So, since you disrespect me, I return the favor. Think about it. Why do you suppose you feel as you claim you do?

Tell you this. Show me my post number 1 and then why you are offended.
This:

Why the crotch shot?

You are shitting me right? Tyr also thought it a crotch shot.

Are you so thin skinned you assume that is an insult? It was not.

and this:

Not an insult either. But still no reply on why you used legs.

this:

Uhh huh, still no insult. I made no claims about you. i have not seen your face. But you post legs.

this:

Women show men their BEST feature. In her case, it appears to not include her face. I submit she can clear this up by including her face.

Shall I continue?

You are fucking paranoid. Sorry but that is the plain truth.

jimnyc
01-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Is there a crotch shot I am missing? And if so, can someone kindly point me in the right direction? And if any of you clowns point me to man junk, you die!! :lol:

Abbey Marie
01-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Ok, I can't stand it anymore, so here goes:

1. It seems to have been missed that the avi is NOT a picure of Sassy. So Robert, no speculation about "the real Sassy" based on Sassy's avatar makes sense.

2. To satisfy any further curiosity, I have known Sassy for a long time, and she is a beautiful woman, both outside, and in her heart. Not to mention strong and kind and smart. She does not deserve anything but the best treatment on this board.

SassyLady
01-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Is there a crotch shot I am missing? And if so, can someone kindly point me in the right direction? And if any of you clowns point me to man junk, you die!! :lol:

Here you go, Jim! The famous "crotch shot" of a woman sitting on a chair with her legs spread wide open. This is the avatar I was using. Enjoy!;

SassyLady
01-05-2013, 01:26 AM
You sure have a thin skin.

No, even though you called me names such as ASS and D-Bag, I am not up in arms the way you are.

I had thought to myself, my god this woman sure is the female equal of a misogynist.

But I then thought, what the hell Bob. Tell her that you are sorry.

See, the problem with that is intent.

You think my intent was to insult you.
NEVER in a million years was that on my mind.

I fear if I apologize, you will think I am guilty.

See, you made the charges.

I tried to defend.

And this all started by me saying I am curious about the avatar.

I got the snot slapped out of me over being curious.

Dear woman

NEVER in a million years did I ever want to insult you, taunt your or cause you grief.

If you can live with that, fine.

If not ... well, just stop assuming about me.

We will be fine once you stop that.

You commented you lost reputation at my hands.

I believe some checking will find that you did it to me FIRST

I hesitate to use that tool on anybody

Just a bunch of gaslighting.

As for hesitating to use the neg rep on anyone .... you had only been here about three months when you used it on me.

If you really want to know the exact date that I gave you a neg rep perhaps you can ask one of the admins to provide that for you ... I'm pretty sure I didn't give you one because I don't hand out neg rep.

Also, I called you an ASS, never a d-bag ... not a term I use. I think you are getting me confused with someone else.

Dear Man - You must really have self esteem problems if you think that just because a woman dislikes YOU, they must hate all men. Do you really think you are god's gift to women?

This goes out to the men on this forum ... do you think I'm a female version of a mysogynist? A female who hates men? I don't think any, red blooded male has ever accused me of that before.

:coffee:

Kathianne
01-05-2013, 01:31 AM
Here you go, Jim! The famous "crotch shot" of a woman sitting on a chair with her legs spread wide open. This is the avatar I was using. Enjoy!;

Sassy, you forgot to tell Jim to 'really look' like Jim would miss anything worth looking at! LOL! I think someone doesn't like his own fantasies. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2013, 12:16 PM
I GUESS ITS TOO LATE FOR ME TO SAY, "What picture"??-;)
Besides , my wife understands my view that it's ok to look but one must never touch.
In fact, she believes that more than I do. Told me that she knows men are eye creatures and are programmed to be that way. Their big problem is when they allow it to go past the point of merely looking and admiring to the point of seriously talking to in an intimate way or touching. After that they've crossed the line and no good comes of it. -Tyr

aboutime
01-05-2013, 12:29 PM

As for hesitating to use the neg rep on anyone .... you had only been here about three months when you used it on me.

If you really want to know the exact date that I gave you a neg rep perhaps you can ask one of the admins to provide that for you ... I'm pretty sure I didn't give you one because I don't hand out neg rep.

Also, I called you an ASS, never a d-bag ... not a term I use. I think you are getting me confused with someone else.

Dear Man - You must really have self esteem problems if you think that just because a woman dislikes YOU, they must hate all men. Do you really think you are god's gift to women?

This goes out to the men on this forum ... do you think I'm a female version of a mysogynist? A female who hates men? I don't think any, red blooded male has ever accused me of that before.

In response to your last question above. NO WAY.
But I can't, and won't speak for anyone else here who happens to be male.

I am guilty of always trying to be honest, respectful, and trying to be funny in any way. Since everything taking place around us is nothing but a HUGE ARGUMENT anymore.
Besides. I do not believe anybody has figured a way to make the FONT of words being typed on a screen...create a picture of the person typing those words...and telling everyone "WHAT WE LOOK LIKE."

Not using a camera does have it's drawbacks.

Don't change a thing SassyLady. The Imagination is far greater than everything else known to man/woman.

jimnyc
01-05-2013, 03:35 PM

I was duped again, that ain't no damn crotch shot!!

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 04:32 PM

I may be wrong about the reputation. Kath hit me first. I don't recall the reason I hit you.

But by the way you just replied to me, do you actually think I believe you want peace?

Come-on. A woman wanting peace talks differently.

And since you call my kind comments to you gas lighting, apparently that means you don't believe me.

At leaxt you admit callng me names. Though you don't agree you used D bag. Who created the title on this argument forum?

Apparently you allege you dislike me. Notice that at no point did I make that claime about you.

Maybe you resent the fact that I stood up to you. I dunno.

Say, wasn't you also one who claims I am a misogynist?

Actually, that is false.

Oh, as to the crotch shot, I tend to doubt that is even you. So why would you mind what I call it?

You told me you had breast reduction. I seriously doubt you would reduce down that far as the woman in the chair.

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Sassy, even Tyr said that photo is a crotch shot.

Let me define what that is.

A shot of a woman where the crotch is featured a lot.

Now, it does not mean she has no panties on. It does not mean that her dress is not covering her panties.

I did not see this as if one can see up the crotch as if she had no panties on, but look at the photo. Not only legs are featured. but the focus area of the photo is the crotch.

I do a bit of photography so I look at how the photos get framed. That photo to me looks like a professional took it.

Of course I did not bring up a crotch shot trying to make you an ass or something like that.

I at no time intended to insult you.

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 04:48 PM

Legs are wide open. But thanks for admitting by those words it is a crotch shot.

I tend to doubt women will pay much attention to shots such as that shot, but the men sure do. Maybe our eyeballs are wired different. If a man says that is not a crotch shot, maybe his wife is there and has a club to slam him with.

That woman is almost flat chested. I can't claim i am positive but I doubt a lot that a big breasted woman takes it down that far.

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 05:05 PM

I did not threaten. I did state I would probably talk to Jim. I would ask him for his advice since he had no dog in the hunt.

I don't take kindly to people bullying me.

Post number 1 was not a bit offensive to you. I think based on some of your comments, (showing the avatar of some woman, for instance) that my detective nose figured the photo probably is not you. Tip 2 is your claim to have had a breast reduction. I have het to meet a woman who was ample who took it that far.

I explained the crotch shot thing. I also explained the remarks about the face.

I have decided you have a problem and demand the last word. So, let me know you are done and that will be the last word.

Oh, our boy from Alaska actually added fuel to the fire by persisting in saying you are smoking hot.

He knows damned well that when you say that to a red blooded man, he wants to see why he said that.

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 05:09 PM

One problem.

She can't prove a word of those claims.

Look, clearly it is a fact of life that there will be misunderstandings. And mistakes.

I read a passel of them above.

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Funny isn't it how I and Abbey don't have these sort of wars.

I mean, I am sure that she does not constantly agree with me. Maybe she does not ever agree with me. But she thanks me a lot. And most of the time I get so many thanks I wonder if all that thanking is merited. I know I piss off a couple women.

I expect for Gabby to be a pain in the ass from time to time given her politics. But I have two so called smokin hot women that in my opinion have embarked on a harassment adventure.

I call your attention to the women posters that don't alwaya agree with me but we get along fine. I thank Mundame for instance. I have not taken a head count of the women who don't fight me but I believe there are others.

So, why just a pair of them?

Ask them.

I made comments then they decided to go pissy on me.

I admit that some of their piss could be misunderstood by me.

I am big enough to admit that some of this has to be my problem.

Ergo we are in the cage.

This place works fine. Glad it is here.

Let me tell the cage a short story.

Silver was a very powerful woman in Florida. Yes that was her screen name but also her actual name. She explained to me one time how her mom named her, perhaps it was her dad.

Silver got set off by some comment I had made. Silver did not like George Bush. She was super active in Florida in republican politics. She was also very rich.

Anyway, on the board at AOL, we ended up in some pissing match.

I being stubborn as hell did not back down.

I however do not like board wars. I do like defending myself.

Anyway, I decided to send her an e mail. My purpose was to see if we could end the board fight we had got ourselves into.

Silver was also stubborn.

We talked by mail. We got to know each other. Boards are poor vehicles if you want to know a person. Mail is much better.

We resolved our differences. I never was able to persuade her to like G.W. Bush (aka 43)

I quit trying. She turned out to be my hero. What she did for her employees after Katrina impressed me a lot. She did not like Obama and told us he was not going to work out.

Anyway, she died in 2011. Naturally she could not tell me she died and we had no middleman to say when it happened. She had told me she had terminal stage 4 ovarian cancer. I would not discuss her illness on the AOL board since she had not brought it up. She was always prompt in replying to my e mail. Suddenly my friend stopped writing me.

We started out with hard feelings and by mail grew to be very good friends. We never met each other in person. When I visited Florida one time, she then lived at a huge home in the Caribean waters. When she lost both her husband and father while living there, she choose to ask me to find her a home in Ca. She changed her mind to be close to family so she bought some very large homes by Tampa. She got one to live in and two to fix up to sell to the rich.

She proved to me that miracles do happen. People can fight like they are ass holes but end up close pals.

I miss her so much.

She would have done well on Jims forum. May she rest in peace.

She had such a marvelous background and family.

She paid her workers for a half year even though she never reopened the factory in LA. (the husband with the factory had died)

She married a man who had a yacht and owned that factory and had a huge home in New Orleans that did not get hurt in the hurricane. He also had a huge home in Colorado in a ski area and she took it upon herself to make a huge addition to a huge home. We would chat about the improvements. She had fun too. She left the Mercedes on the Island I mentioned as part of the home sale. She got back to Florida and bought a new Porsche Boxer. She had spunk for sure. She was about my age too.

So, if somebody wants to make peace, I am all for it.

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Ok, I can't stand it anymore, so here goes:

1. It seems to have been missed that the avi is NOT a picure of Sassy. So Robert, no speculation about "the real Sassy" based on Sassy's avatar makes sense.

2. To satisfy any further curiosity, I have known Sassy for a long time, and she is a beautiful woman, both outside, and in her heart. Not to mention strong and kind and smart. She does not deserve anything but the best treatment on this board.

Thank you very much Abbey. I admire you very much. You are such a sweet woman. I can't see you or me getting to a fight.

Since that is no picture of Sassy, I sure don't see why she got so angry.

She decided to fight me over somebody elses picture? Thanks for explaining that to me.

jimnyc
01-05-2013, 06:09 PM
I still love you, Robert. I do think you're a feisty bastard at times looking for a little fight. But that's cool, I'd still share some of my beer with you. But if you're fighting with all the great gals here at DP, I'll give you the crappy, warm domestic beer. :beer:

In other words, have fun man, forget this dumb shit and enjoy the board. And if you see legs or boobies in your travels, consider it a bonus and don't ask questions!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I still love you, Robert. I do think you're a feisty bastard at times looking for a little fight. But that's cool, I'd still share some of my beer with you. But if you're fighting with all the great gals here at DP, I'll give you the crappy, warm domestic beer. :beer:

In other words, have fun man, forget this dumb shit and enjoy the board. And if you see legs or boobies in your travels, consider it a bonus and don't ask questions!

I'd like to say bravo and sign on with Jim to double that advice to Robert Whit. All the women here are great, hell even gabby!
I disagree with gabby almost 100% but truthfully think she is a good person.
Robert just drop it and start over . Both Sassy and Kat are very smart and beautiful women. I've only been here since June and I see that about them!! Both present very informative and interesting posts that are to be admired.
My friend, you really should find a way to start over with them both. I offer this suggestion because I think you have a good heart as well.
My grandfather told me when I was a young teen just starting to look at the pretty gals, "son remember to be sweet and very nice to the pretty gals for there will be rewards bountiful and ever so sweetly sent back your way!!! You will find this out when you are a bit older"!
I did exactly that to quickly and joyfully found out what a truthful understatement that was!! I'm 58 and its never been proven to be wrong.. :dance:-Tyr

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 08:25 PM

What cracks me up is she got pissed off over a photo of some other woman!!

That is a hoot.

The difference with you and me is you would get my best beer. See, I am a very nice guy.

LOL:cheers2:

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 08:30 PM
I'd like to say bravo and sign on with Jim to double that advice to Robert Whit. All the women here are great, hell even gabby!
I disagree with gabby almost 100% but truthfully think she is a good person.
Robert just drop it and start over . Both Sassy and Kat are very smart and beautiful women. I've only been here since June and I see that about them!! Both present very informative and interesting posts that are to be admired.
My friend, you really should find a way to start over with them both. I offer this suggestion because I think you have a good heart as well.
My grandfather told me when I was a young teen just starting to look at the pretty gals, "son remember to be sweet and very nice to the pretty gals for there will be rewards bountiful and ever so sweetly sent back your way!!! You will find this out when you are a bit older"!
I did exactly that to quickly and joyfully found out what a truthful understatement that was!! I'm 58 and its never been proven to be wrong.. :dance:-Tyr

Drop what?

She decided to pick a fight with me about a photo of some other woman. She probably has no idea who she took out her bat to whack me over.

She is a god damned hoot.

I would not fight a person over a picture that was not me.

LOL

BTW, if you are 58 I might be your dad. Is your mom's name Cookie by any chance?

:laugh::2up:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Drop what?

She decided to pick a fight with me about a photo of some other woman. She probably has no idea who she took out her bat to whack me over.

She is a god damned hoot.

I would not fight a person over a picture that was not me.

LOL

BTW, if you are 58 I might be your dad. Is your mom's name Cookie by any chance?

:laugh::2up:

My dad was born in 1901. Im quite sure you are not 112 years old.;)
I did not advocate who was or was not at fault. I simply seconded Jim's suggestion.-Tyr

Robert A Whit
01-05-2013, 09:42 PM
My dad was born in 1901. Im quite sure you are not 112 years old.;)
I did not advocate who was or was not at fault. I simply seconded Jim's suggestion.-Tyr

Whew. Good news. Nope, I am 74.
:cool:
Jim must not understand she picked a fight with me over some strangers picture.

She is a hoot.:poke:

DragonStryk72
01-06-2013, 03:49 AM

Him, try as I might, I'm not quite seeing it...... maybe if we had you from a few other angles? ;)

SassyLady
01-06-2013, 05:03 AM
Him, try as I might, I'm not quite seeing it...... maybe if we had you from a few other angles? ;)

I've used many leg avatars over the years and one of them was mine. I've never admitted which one is mine, but rest assured ... one of them is/was my legs. The fun we've all had is that people got to choose which ones they wanted to think were mine.....then that dear, dear man wanted to take away all the fun for everyone and make me admit which one was mine ... and that the only reason I would even use a leg avatar is because my other features just didn't measure up.

Remember when I used this one?

aboutime
01-06-2013, 02:02 PM
SassyLady. I thing the guys are looking for more of this.....4251 and I think you know how to let them Dream!

Robert A Whit
01-06-2013, 04:18 PM

It is not even her. She picked a damned fight with me and the picture is not even her.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does it have to be bare naked for you to see it as a crotch shot?

I doubt even she would show it bare.

Robert A Whit
01-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Say, is that supposed to be Sassy?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4251&d=1357498914&thumb=1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4251&d=1357498914)

Robert A Whit
01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Believe it or not ..... remember Ripleys?

This my fine feathered friends is all i said that got Sassy and Kath foaming at the mouth.

I even got harassed by NT over this remark.

So good I had to bring it back. (Post #1)

==================

I am curious.

Robert A Whit
01-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Who is the ass hole that decided to change the thread name from Sassy's Avatar to the filth I read it now is?

Kathianne
01-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Moved and re-named

*bump*

SassyLady
01-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Who is the ass hole that decided to change the thread name from Sassy's Avatar to the filth I read it now is?

Oh, Robert, what are we going to do with you? Not only do you confuse people here but I believe you are confusing yourself. You accused me yesterday of doing this and you are now pretending you had not seen the title before? One of the admins did it two days ago.

Here is the post where you accused me and while I'm at it, I'll answer some of the comments you made.

I may be wrong about the reputation. Kath hit me first. I don't recall the reason I hit you. I used a smilie that apparently offended you ... the "beating a dead horse" smilie.

But by the way you just replied to me, do you actually think I believe you want peace? Come-on. A woman wanting peace talks differently. What makes you think I want peace with you? I find you entertaining ....

And since you call my kind comments to you gas lighting, apparently that means you don't believe me. How very astute of you.

At leaxt you admit callng me names. Though you don't agree you used D bag. Who created the title on this argument forum? See, you assumed I did this ... perhaps in the future you should check your assumptions.

Apparently you allege you dislike me. Notice that at no point did I make that claime about you.I do dislike you ... and why would I have to wait for you to make that assertion before I decided I didn't like you. I disliked you when you neg repped me .... you didn't have to make a public claim that you didn't like me ... I got the point.

Maybe you resent the fact that I stood up to you. I dunno. I've been very clear about why I don't like you, Robert. You sent a neg rep because you were offended by the "beating a dead horse" smilie ... very immature.

Say, wasn't you also one who claims I am a misogynist? Actually, that is false. I believe you don't like women who challenge you ....

Oh, as to the crotch shot, I tend to doubt that is even you. So why would you mind what I call it? You inferred that it was me showing off my crotch ... I never said the avatar was me ... you are the one that made assumptions because I didn't jump right up and answer your nosey questions.

You told me you had breast reduction. I seriously doubt you would reduce down that far as the woman in the chair.You have no idea how far a woman is willing to reduce ... once again, you are making wild assumptions.

SassyLady
01-06-2013, 05:14 PM
SassyLady. I thing the guys are looking for more of this.....4251 and I think you know how to let them Dream!

I'm sure you are right .... the reason I use the avatars that I use are more for me than the men on this board, AT. All my life men focused on my breasts ..... and guess what ... I also have nice legs, beautiful blue eyes and thick, healthy, shiny hair (which changes colors depending on my moods - right now it's blond highlights with streaks of pink and purple which has to do with cancer symbolism).

A few years ago, I posted a picture of my legs (which was professionally done, BTW). I got tired of seeing the same avatar so I went looking for similar ones. It just baffles me why an old man like Robert is making such an issue about whether they are mine or not.

Every now and then I rotate the avatars .... by now, no one remembers which one was mine. I like keeping it mysterious and Robert didn't like that he couldn't force me to bend to his will....even when he started the insults.

Oh well, there will always be men in the world that get pissy when a woman doesn't jump and fetch when they make their demands....and there will always be women in the world that get stubborn when demands are made of them. Such is life.

aboutime
01-06-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm sure you are right .... the reason I use the avatars that I use are more for me than the men on this board, AT. All my life men focused on my breasts ..... and guess what ... I also have nice legs, beautiful blue eyes and thick, healthy, shiny hair (which changes colors depending on my moods - right now it's blond highlights with streaks of pink and purple which has to do with cancer symbolism).

A few years ago, I posted a picture of my legs (which was professionally done, BTW). I got tired of seeing the same avatar so I went looking for similar ones. It just baffles me why an old man like Robert is making such an issue about whether they are mine or not.

Every now and then I rotate the avatars .... by now, no one remembers which one was mine. I like keeping it mysterious and Robert didn't like that he couldn't force me to bend to his will....even when he started the insults.

Oh well, there will always be men in the world that get pissy when a woman doesn't jump and fetch when they make their demands....and there will always be women in the world that get stubborn when demands are made of them. Such is life.

Thank you Sassy. I respect your willingness to not hide behind what many men consider...a ticket to disrespect women. I know. I've been there. But with my wife, and the years of service in uniform where Females came to prove their worth...honestly. And because all of them had to prove TO THEMSELVES they didn't always have to compete with men...if they used their head, instead of their body to prove their patriotism, and honorable intent...just like men.
Keep on being you. It appears this forum is sorting out the people who are unwilling to accept change, from those who either accept it, or get lost in the shuffle.
Proud to know you Sassy. And sorry I posted that little photo. I knew it wasn't you. Why couldn't someone else?

jimnyc
01-06-2013, 08:06 PM
I still haven't seen any crotch shots. Now you all made me feel like a perv for having to ask a 2nd time. :poke:

SassyLady
01-06-2013, 09:02 PM
I still haven't seen any crotch shots. Now you all made me feel like a perv for having to ask a 2nd time. :poke:

:smartass2:

aboutime
01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
How terrible it must be for some. Being unable to take, or tell a joke without feeling persecuted for Living Life to it's Fullest?

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 02:21 AM
I am thinking of giving honor to AT by naming a new drink.

I plan to call the drink Bum Rum.

The recipe is easy. Mix Rum with bum sweat.

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Want to read a lie?

Every now and then I rotate the avatars .... by now, no one remembers which one was mine. I like keeping it mysterious and
Robert didn't like that he couldn't force me to bend to his will....even when he started the insults.

LMAO

Just wanted to point it out.

She forgets, all of my posts are on this area. I urge all who believe her lie check my post number uno. If you speak German, that is Ein. If you speak Japanese, that is Itchy.

Jim has asked her several times and she gets a kick out of it. Hell, I even offered her an out by saying the photo probably was not her.

Yet she got pissed off as if those were her legs.

Amazing ...

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 02:33 AM
I read Sassy's post a couple of times. I was hoping to find something interesting to remark about.

Well, bye now.

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 02:35 AM
*bump*

Thank you for identifying the ass hole Kath.

SassyLady
01-07-2013, 02:40 AM
Want to read a lie?

Every now and then I rotate the avatars .... by now, no one remembers which one was mine. I like keeping it mysterious and

LMAO

Just wanted to point it out.

She forgets, all of my posts are on this area. I urge all who believe her lie check my post number uno. If you speak German, that is Ein. If you speak Japanese, that is Itchy.

Jim has asked her several times and she gets a kick out of it. Hell, I even offered her an out by saying the photo probably was not her.

Yet she got pissed off as if those were her legs.

Amazing ...

You are amazing, Robert ... because you refuse to admit that you initially made all those posts without knowing whether it was, in fact, me. When I didn't respond by answering your question with a definitive answer, you decided to start with your immature, little digs. You didn't care if it was or was not a picture of my legs ... your intent, as I perceive it, was to be insulting.....long before you had verification whether it was me or not.

SassyLady
01-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Thank you for identifying the ass hole Kath.

Now, who's calling people names? :laugh:

aboutime
01-07-2013, 03:08 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 04:02 PM
You are amazing, Robert ... because you refuse to admit that you initially made all those posts without knowing whether it was, in fact, me. When I didn't respond by answering your question with a definitive answer, you decided to start with your immature, little digs. You didn't care if it was or was not a picture of my legs ... your intent, as I perceive it, was to be insulting.....long before you had verification whether it was me or not.

And I said so.

You are still bitching I see. And over a photo of a person that clearly is not you.

Look bone head, when you attacked an early post of mine with that damned horse being beat that was dead, did you not forsee a consequence? And you claim the photo of the person not you caused you to suffer digs?

No.

Maybe in San Francisco you think of those remarks by me as digs but they were outs. A way for you to take a number of various actions yet you chose the one wrong action that started a fight.

I have told and told you that at no time did I have any intent to insult you. Hell, I am not bashful. Had I intended to insult you, I would gloat, not deny.

You just are so fecking controlling you persist in making untrue claims.

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 04:06 PM

Yeah, but I did not call Kath any name. I called the person that called me filth a name.

He can turn his other cheek.

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I sort of like this CAGE

I am in awe that 23 show up for this battle of wits.

Let's recap for the crowd.
1. Sassy uses or used an avatar. Nothing at all wrong with said Avatar.
2. I spoke up about the avatar, saying I am curious. No insults at all by me.
3. Somebody replied and of course once I post, I defend my posts.
4. Were I to try to insult somebody, you will find out that I get posters remorse so would very rapidly apologize. I might even edit a post to make sure I took out any insult.
5. As to her avatar, I called the photo of some stranger a crotch shot. Well, mens eyes will head to what seems to be the focus. I saw wide open legs. To me, that amounts to a crotch shot.
6. At least one poster agreed it was.
7. Trying to provoke a fight, somebody from AK, jumped in.
8. At least in my opinion, it was an attempt to do what? Put me in MY place?
Anyway, the gist is she got hot about the post. When she noticed somebody acting like I had wronged her, and I assure you I did not at any time intend to wrong her, she used it as an opportunity to pretend she was really pissed off. How can any sane poster post a photo of some stranger then bitch when it gets asked about? That in part is what I don't get. It was not even her. She complains over some other person's photo. Maybe that I keep saying this she gets it. I even offered her in my original post that it might not be her. She ignored that but decided to turn up the heat.

That about sums up why this started.

jimnyc
01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Robert, whether reminiscing over the good times or not, can you please stop dragging inactive posters back into this? I believe Kath is making a concerted effort to avoid a convo and/or fight with you. Can you at least leave her out of your posts unless she is actually involved?

SassyLady
01-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Jim ... I think all will agree that this thread is just

You can close it if you like ... I'm done.

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Robert, whether reminiscing over the good times or not, can you please stop dragging inactive posters back into this? I believe Kath is making a concerted effort to avoid a convo and/or fight with you. Can you at least leave her out of your posts unless she is actually involved?

Not enough for me to go on Jim.

I need a lot more explanation.

I did not say her name at all in my conclusion. If I said her name, i believe it was to reply to somebody that said her name. I can't imagine she is so touchy as to think she got disrespected.

aboutime
01-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Jim ... I think all will agree that this thread is just

You can close it if you like ... I'm done.

Sassy. As you can see. IT NEVER ENDS. No matter how much you try. It's almost as if someone is afraid of not getting the last word.

Kathianne
01-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Sassy. As you can see. IT NEVER ENDS. No matter how much you try. It's almost as if someone is afraid of not getting the last word.

I've not interacted with him since last Friday. If he leaves me alone, I'll do likewise. He's been who his is with Abbey on Beautiful Winter, Sassy regarding an avatar. Too many to mention regarding others. Over and over again condescends on Jim, as well as others. He's not worth my responses, never should have engaged.

hjmick
01-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Ten pages of this crap?

Are you people kidding me?

aboutime
01-07-2013, 08:08 PM
I've not interacted with him since last Friday. If he leaves me alone, I'll do likewise. He's been who his is with Abbey on Beautiful Winter, Sassy regarding an avatar. Too many to mention regarding others. Over and over again condescends on Jim, as well as others. He's not worth my responses, never should have engaged.

And, if I had been smart enough to take yours, and Abbey's advice early on. I wouldn't be talking about it either.

If it wasn't so entertaining. It would be sad.

Kathianne
01-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Ten pages of this crap?

Are you people kidding me?

I tried to stop the nonsense between him and myself. He wouldn't stop bringing me up in his posts. Now he's been told to knock it off. If that happens, cool. He hasn't any reason to respond, just stop.

As for him and others, well that's between them.

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 12:09 PM

You could have easily butted out.

But you want your BS to be posted.

It looks like you perhaps are gulty of what you accuse others of. Arguments are never one sided and normally it does not take you long to join right in.

I reserve my right to reply when somebody talks to me or in fact even about me.

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I tried to stop the nonsense between him and myself. He wouldn't stop bringing me up in his posts. Now he's been told to knock it off. If that happens, cool. He hasn't any reason to respond, just stop.

As for him and others, well that's between them.

Hooooooo buoy. You know very well I read your messages. A good way to stop this is to keep blasting me. Works every time huh?:rolleyes:

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 12:20 PM

Now you drag dear Abbey into this. She is fine. We get along very well. She is wonderful to post with.

I was not harping at Abbey over winter. She does not think the same way you do. I was curious about the Avatar. My god, you are not ever curious?

You keep lying and claimng I am condescending to Jim. Hell, that is another lie.

I am not condescending to any poster.

Look, my style perhaps bothers you.But I get along so well with so many, seems you need to look at your own mirror. Ask yourself this.

Why is it that Bob gets along so well with so many posters but there are maybe 3 that he has problems with? (3rd party on purpose)

Could it be that early on some got into my face and tried to stick it to me?

jim says I am a fiesty bastard.

I agree.

aboutime
01-08-2013, 03:35 PM
NOPE. Not again. "WTF?"

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 03:55 PM
NOPE. Not again. "WTF?"

Really?

The last word?

I got it.

Keep up being funny AT.