PDA

View Full Version : Hillary had earlier fall ... I wonder if she is a drunk.

tailfins
01-03-2013, 10:28 AM
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2009/06/19/hillary_rodham_clinton_to_have_surgery_to_repair_a rm_broken_in_fall/

Gaffer
01-03-2013, 10:53 AM
No mention of the congressional hearing she was suppose to testify at. Must be time to bury the news. Even injured and on the ground she's still giving orders. Drunk? She has been looking rather ragged lately. Bags under the eyes. Jowls. Make up can cover a lot of the skin signs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-03-2013, 11:01 AM
No mention of the congressional hearing she was suppose to testify at. Must be time to bury the news. Even injured and on the ground she's still giving orders. Drunk? She has been looking rather ragged lately. Bags under the eyes. Jowls. Make up can cover a lot of the skin signs.

I wonder why SLICK WILLIE ISN'T DRUNK ALL THE TIME , AFTER ALL HE IS MARRIED TO THAT LYING ,SCHEMING , UGLY BIATCH. ;)

aboutime
01-03-2013, 01:03 PM
The DRUDGERPORT is now saying Hillary, the other Bubba...will testify about Benghazi. And she can now use the excuse. "I really don't recall" since her BRAIN DAMAGE with the CLOT has increased her Inability to actually TELL THE TRUTH.

But then. When was the last time ANY CLINTON told the truth to the American people?????

4229 4230