PDA

View Full Version : Kitty too tired

jimnyc
01-04-2013, 02:40 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/14twv3o.jpg

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Ever notice how cats sleep a lot anyway?

tailfins
01-04-2013, 04:37 PM
I once adopted a "senior citizen" Siamese. His favorite spot was on top of the water heater.

jimnyc
01-04-2013, 04:50 PM
I once adopted a "senior citizen" Siamese. His favorite spot was on top of the water heater.

Was he friendly? My brother had a pair of Siamese, and while cool with him, both them bastards scratched and hissed at me as much as they could. The one would let me pet him on occasions, but that always ended with him biting or scratching me. Someone once told me they are a bit short tempered. (like all cats aren't!)

tailfins
01-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Was he friendly? My brother had a pair of Siamese, and while cool with him, both them bastards scratched and hissed at me as much as they could. The one would let me pet him on occasions, but that always ended with him biting or scratching me. Someone once told me they are a bit short tempered. (like all cats aren't!)

He was an old gentleman, not short tempered at all. I can't say what he was like in his younger years. I wouldn't have a young cat.

jimnyc
01-04-2013, 04:58 PM
He was an old gentleman, not short tempered at all. I can't say what he was like in his younger years. I wouldn't have a young cat.

I'm dying to get another cat, and will definitely be as young as possible, probably a 6 week old kitten. Wifey said not till after one of the dogs has passed, and she volunteers to speed up the process!

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 05:52 PM
In my entire life, I have had but one cat. And believe it or not, it looked just like that cat only larger.

We went to grandmas house one day and I put the cat into Dads car. I dunno where it run off to. Last time I ever saw it. I sure missed that cat.

I would sleep with a window open on warm days and that cat started out plumped down in the middle of me as if it was part blanket. It would get up and wander out the open window. I dunno what it did but I can guess.

Dang, I still miss that cat.

Now, dogs, I have had as many as 4 at one time. All were AKC Lhasa Apsos when I had 4.

I had a very cool long eared dog when I was about 8. Some farmer put out poison bait and my dog ate some. It got very sick and took off to die someplace.