PDA

View Full Version : Holy crappo

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 05:13 PM
This lad in Oregon is damned near the spitting image of my oldest step son when he was that young. My step son is now 54 so don't let me catch some wise acre trying to say this kid is mine.

LOL

Read the link. It shows his photo. He is in trouble for talking on facebook.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/dumbest-facebook-post-ever-170100535.html

tailfins
01-04-2013, 05:16 PM
This lad in Oregon is damned near the spitting image of my oldest step son when he was that young. My step son is now 54 so don't let me catch some wise acre trying to say this kid is mine.

LOL

Read the link. It shows his photo. He is in trouble for talking on facebook.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/dumbest-facebook-post-ever-170100535.html

He's your grandson.

mundame
01-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Pretty funny.

tailfins
01-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Pretty funny.

If Obama had a son it WOULDN'T look like him.

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 05:43 PM
If Obama had a son it WOULDN'T look like him.

How can a step son (his father was not me) produce my grandson?

Seems what you must have meant is that my step son is this boys father. That would work, but my step son has a son and that boy is his step son. (oh god, not the picture dummy. His step son does not resemble my step son one bit)

Like me, he only fathered a girl. And of course she resembles my step son a lot. And she does not live in Oregon.

They say somewhere is our twin. I am tempted to show that picture to my step son. He would laugh his ass off too.

aboutime
01-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Personally. If I had a grandson old enough to drive, and THAT was his photo connected to his bragging about a hit and run.

I sure wouldn't come here to tell anyone the Kid in question looked like my grandson.

But...it is Funny!

Robert A Whit
01-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Personally. If I had a grandson old enough to drive, and THAT was his photo connected to his bragging about a hit and run.

I sure wouldn't come here to tell anyone the Kid in question looked like my grandson.

But...it is Funny!

No, you do worse things than that.

In any case, when my step son who is now 54 was a teen, he could almost pass for a twin to that dumb dude.

aboutime
01-04-2013, 10:04 PM
No, you do worse things than that.

In any case, when my step son who is now 54 was a teen, he could almost pass for a twin to that dumb dude.

Huh?