PDA

View Full Version : Party

WiccanLiberal
01-05-2013, 01:49 PM
So my unit had their holiday party last night. Thursday night V4R took me shopping and I ended up with 2 new dresses and some kick-ass shoes. I wore the black dress last night. Guess I must have cleaned up all right. 4245

jimnyc
01-05-2013, 03:34 PM
I couldn't help but notice you have some ink! :thumb: And nope, wasn't even looking at the boobies!!

WiccanLiberal
01-05-2013, 03:57 PM
I actually have 4 tattoos but none show when I am working. I have to look professional. When I am dressed to suit myself it is another matter. And you can look. I was certainly getting some awesome looks last night. I am honest enough to admit that a woman with my curves doesn't wear a dress like that unless she is willing to have the girls noticed.

Voted4Reagan
01-06-2013, 10:47 AM
According to TAILFINS.... this is what a demonic Satanist looks like....

I love my redhead!!!!

darin
01-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Beautiful, WL. :)

Voted4Reagan
01-06-2013, 11:02 AM
she cleans up real good huh?

tailfins
01-06-2013, 11:35 AM
According to TAILFINS.... this is what a demonic Satanist looks like....

I love my redhead!!!!

Actually, Lucifer himself was a creature of great beauty. His name means "son of dawn" or bringer of light. The artistic rendering of ugly horned creatures is inaccurate. Lucifer and his emissaries many not be visually ugly, but the results of their deeds and strife they cause sure are. I believe there is a scriptural reference that Lucifer took one-third of the angels with him when he rebelled against God.

WiccanLiberal
01-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Interesting myth Tailfins. Again nothing to do with me but thanks for playing.

aboutime
01-06-2013, 01:37 PM
So my unit had their holiday party last night. Thursday night V4R took me shopping and I ended up with 2 new dresses and some kick-ass shoes. I wore the black dress last night. Guess I must have cleaned up all right. 4245

Hey Lady. You clean-up, just fine. No need to say anything more. Hubby's a lucky guy. But...where's DEM Kick-ass shoes?:cheers2:

WiccanLiberal
01-06-2013, 02:20 PM

aboutime
01-06-2013, 02:27 PM

I give up! I give up! Ouch! Very nice. Thank you for sharing here. Still think your Hubby's a lucky guy.

WiccanLiberal
01-06-2013, 02:33 PM
We are both lucky to have found each other my friend. I just sent him off to an afternoon of football watching with his friends.

Voted4Reagan
01-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Actually, Lucifer himself was a creature of great beauty. His name means "son of dawn" or bringer of light. The artistic rendering of ugly horned creatures is inaccurate. Lucifer and his emissaries many not be visually ugly, but the results of their deeds and strife they cause sure are. I believe there is a scriptural reference that Lucifer took one-third of the angels with him when he rebelled against God.

Blah Blah Blah.... you're just upset that that I have a Kick ass Busty Redhead and you dont.....

Who lets me go out to watch football w/ the guys and Play Golf.....

Youre just Jealous

tailfins
01-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Blah Blah Blah.... you're just upset that that I have a Kick ass Busty Redhead and you dont.....

Who lets me go out to watch football w/ the guys and Play Golf.....

Youre just Jealous

While I appreciate your humorous response, I'm just not comfortable with anything or anybody occult-related. It's worse than sneaking cheese into an Orthodox Jew's meat loaf.

Voted4Reagan
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
While I appreciate your humorous response, I'm just not comfortable with anything or anybody occult-related. It's worse than sneaking cheese into an Orthodox Jew's meat loaf.

You have a Christmas Tree in your house?

You give your kids Easter Eggs?

Do you??

do you have a Star on top of the Tree??

well....do you???

tailfins
01-06-2013, 07:23 PM
You have a Christmas Tree in your house?

You give your kids Easter Eggs?

Do you??

do you have a Star on top of the Tree??

well....do you???

Christmas Tree: Yes, as a symbol of eternal life. It may be an adaptation of something nature worshipers once used, but the intended use isn't for that purpose. The star represents the Star of David. To some this is a bit of a liberal stance, open to change some day.

We don't do Easter nor Halloween.

aboutime
01-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Christmas Tree: Yes, as a symbol of eternal life. It may be an adaptation of something nature worshipers once used, but the intended use isn't for that purpose. The star represents the Star of David. To some this is a bit of a liberal stance, open to change some day.

tailfins. So, what's the problem? Every person who is a member here has a different life, and they live it just the same way you do. At their choosing. You have every right to celebrate, or not celebrate whatever you want.
Nobody here holds that against you.

On the other hand. Some people like to express their desires, likes, dislikes, faith, or lack of faith. And that is also their right.

So. What's the problem? Because someone is married to a Wiccan....upsets you? Or the fact that a member is a Wiccan?

Most of us either dislike, or love Obama. But that doesn't stop us from talking about him.

tailfins
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
tailfins. So, what's the problem? Every person who is a member here has a different life, and they live it just the same way you do. At their choosing. You have every right to celebrate, or not celebrate whatever you want.
Nobody here holds that against you.

On the other hand. Some people like to express their desires, likes, dislikes, faith, or lack of faith. And that is also their right.

So. What's the problem? Because someone is married to a Wiccan....upsets you? Or the fact that a member is a Wiccan?

Most of us either dislike, or love Obama. But that doesn't stop us from talking about him.

It just kind of sends chills up my spine to think some people call demons and may have contact with Satan himself. It's one of those jaw droppers.

aboutime
01-06-2013, 07:39 PM
It just kind of sends chills up my spine to think some people call demons and may have contact with Satan himself. It's one of those jaw droppers.

tailfins. Ask yourself this. "DO YOU BELIEVE THEM?" What you call jaw droppers is the same as reading a comic book, where a man with a BIG "S" on his chest flies, catches bullets, and leaps tall buildings.

Is anyone forcing you to believe what other people believe?

If that bothers you so much. Just think what "THEY" must be thinking about you. Problem solved.

It's almost like those who believe in Conspiracy Theories. Some believe them, while some don't.

tailfins
01-06-2013, 07:45 PM
tailfins. Ask yourself this. "DO YOU BELIEVE THEM?" What you call jaw droppers is the same as reading a comic book, where a man with a BIG "S" on his chest flies, catches bullets, and leaps tall buildings.

Is anyone forcing you to believe what other people believe?

If that bothers you so much. Just think what "THEY" must be thinking about you. Problem solved.

It's almost like those who believe in Conspiracy Theories. Some believe them, while some don't.

I believe 100% that those things have power and I know where that power comes from. Tarot, crystal balls, spirit summoning, Ouija, even horoscopes, all that stuff works and it is evil, evil, evil. I'm not advocating any action; I just don't even like thoughts about those things even entering my mind.

Voted4Reagan
01-06-2013, 08:33 PM

Congrats... the Christmas tree was a Pagan Symbol before being adopted by the Christian faiths as a symbol of Christmas...

You practice Paganism.....

See how simple that was?

And The star was originally the Pentacle or Star of David later on....

Another co-opted symbol.....

Youre a Pagan and never knew it.....

Voted4Reagan
01-07-2013, 01:40 PM
oh....and Christmas itself is set on the Pagan Holiday of YULE and the Winter Solstice...

The Christian Faiths adopted that as well...

Welcom to the Pagan World Tailfin....you have been practicing for years and Never knew it..

Now you do

aboutime
01-07-2013, 02:19 PM
I believe 100% that those things have power and I know where that power comes from. Tarot, crystal balls, spirit summoning, Ouija, even horoscopes, all that stuff works and it is evil, evil, evil. I'm not advocating any action; I just don't even like thoughts about those things even entering my mind.

tailfins. Really? 100%? Okay. Tell me what I am about to say.......

tailfins
01-07-2013, 04:22 PM
tailfins. Really? 100%? Okay. Tell me what I am about to say.......

Sorry, not sellin' my soul to play a game. I hope you don't either.

oh....and Christmas itself is set on the Pagan Holiday of YULE and the Winter Solstice...

The Christian Faiths adopted that as well...

Welcom to the Pagan World Tailfin....you have been practicing for years and Never knew it..

Now you do

You bring up an interesting point. Revisiting and revising certain practices amongst Christians is not a bad idea. My youngest son wanted to stay home this Halloween and just not answer the door. He made the case by going to Chuck E. Cheeses is still celebrating Halloween in spite of it being almost empty and having few if any decorations. Especially for a child, he is amazingly conservative and shows initiative. On the schoolbus and at school he makes it very clear that he doesn't associate with kids that swear.

Voted4Reagan
01-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Sorry, not sellin' my soul to play a game. I hope you don't either.

You bring up an interesting point. Revisiting and revising certain practices amongst Christians is not a bad idea. My youngest son wanted to stay home this Halloween and just not answer the door. He made the case by going to Chuck E. Cheeses is still celebrating Halloween in spite of it being almost empty and having few if any decorations. Especially for a child, he is amazingly conservative and shows initiative. On the schoolbus and at school he makes it very clear that he doesn't associate with kids that swear.

You celebrate a pagan Holiday (Christmas/Yule)

Therefore you must be a Pagan yourself

See you at the next Coven Meeting.... The Topic is.... EYE OF NEWT... Too Much or Too Little?

Kathianne
01-08-2013, 05:40 AM

What I never saw answered, did you have a good time at the party? LOL! You look smashing!

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 05:23 PM
I dunno about the X-Mas Tree.

When I was in Germany, they had an interesting habit. When they got the unfinished roof on the house, they put a pine tree on top. It looked like a X-mas tree to me.

I was told that it was an old tradition.

I can just suspect somebody during December finished the house and decided to bring the tree inside and make it part of decorations.

I doubt the tree represents pagans. Trees came first don't you know.

It may also be that Santa Claus originated in Germany. I am checking that one out.

Voted4Reagan
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
I dunno about the X-Mas Tree.

When I was in Germany, they had an interesting habit. When they got the unfinished roof on the house, they put a pine tree on top. It looked like a X-mas tree to me.

I was told that it was an old tradition.

I can just suspect somebody during December finished the house and decided to bring the tree inside and make it part of decorations.

I doubt the tree represents pagans. Trees came first don't you know.

It may also be that Santa Claus originated in Germany. I am checking that one out.

Druids and Celts(Teutonic in their Origins) were around a thousand years before St. Nick...

The Tree was a Pagan Symbol even before Christ.....

tailfins
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM
You celebrate a pagan Holiday (Christmas/Yule)

Therefore you must be a Pagan yourself

See you at the next Coven Meeting.... The Topic is.... EYE OF NEWT... Too Much or Too Little?

http://iowaindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gingrich.jpg

WiccanLiberal
01-09-2013, 01:33 PM
What I never saw answered, did you have a good time at the party? LOL! You look smashing!

I had a very fine time. Thanks for asking. It's interesting watching everyone relax outside of work. The food was wonderful. We got some music going and a little dancing. The only real problem is they held the party on a Friday after we had a very long day at the job. Everyone had to bring all their stuff with them and change at work then make it to the party.