PDA

View Full Version : Hell on DP

jimnyc
01-06-2013, 02:51 PM
I figured since we had a thread striving for a better board, which is turning into the opposite... maybe we can try a hate thread and see if it turns into a love fest? :dunno:

I like all of you, even if some of you are ugly, or not as intelligent as me, or have warped opinions. I kid, I kid!!

We're all family here, for better or worse, and I secretly like all of you bastards, or I wouldn't be here! :beer:

Abbey Marie
01-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Do you even love Giants fans? Huh? :laugh2:

aboutime
01-06-2013, 02:57 PM
I figured since we had a thread striving for a better board, which is turning into the opposite... maybe we can try a hate thread and see if it turns into a love fest? :dunno:

I like all of you, even if some of you are ugly, or not as intelligent as me, or have warped opinions. I kid, I kid!!

We're all family here, for better or worse, and I secretly like all of you bastards, or I wouldn't be here! :beer:

jim. Are you really trying to get me, or someone else to actually tell you to "F O and D?"

I wouldn't do that to you. For better or worse. But....IT WOULD REALLY BE FUNNY!

glockmail
01-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Sorry, but I won't be taking long steamy showers with any of you faggots any time soon. :laugh:

aboutime
01-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Sorry, but I won't be taking long steamy showers with any of you faggots any time soon. :laugh:

glockmail. I didn't know Obama was a member here.

gabosaurus
01-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Funniest not-supposed-to-be-funny video ever.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/85m07lxp3-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
01-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Funniest not-supposed-to-be-funny video ever.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/85m07lxp3-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

THAT SUCKED! Gabby. If that is what you call funny. Get that operation to remove the WARP between your ears.

WiccanLiberal
01-09-2013, 06:43 PM
This board has largely been a very positive place to be. Personally I would like to thank everyone here who has read and responded to my posts. Anyday I learn something is a good day and most days I do learn something when I come here.