PDA

View Full Version : Congrat's to Darin and his 'Hawks

jimnyc
01-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Seattle came ready to play today at Washington and came up big. Wilson is awesome, a true athlete. RG3 was hurt and probably shouldn't of even played today. Constantly tossing off his back foot and couldn't run worth a damn. Either way I think Seahawks with the game. Lynch is a beast alongside Wilson, and the D looked great too.

Hawks play the other birds in Atlanta next week, should be an awesome game!

Abbey Marie
01-06-2013, 09:36 PM
RGIII will be back next year no doubt ready to go off. As a Giants fan, I worry about that.

aboutime
01-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Congrats to all Hawk Fans.

Thus ends another year of DeadSkins.

darin
01-07-2013, 07:30 AM
Jim, you're gracious. :)

Couple things - The Hawks didn't win because Bob Griffin is hurt, got hurt, or was hurt. They won because they are the better team; they are more-complete. Part of the risk of Bobby G is injury; they got to the playoffs because of his style - good with the bad here. After the first 15 minutes I was devistated. Yet another too-good-to-be-true season; another Paper-Tiger Seahawks team.

How wrong I was.

Btw, Getting MAD love from Drudge (NOT a photoshop)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4255&d=1357561681

jimnyc
01-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Sorry to see the run ended today, Darin, I was rooting for the 'Hawks all the way. I gave up on them when it was 27-7, went to the grocery store and returned to a Seahawks lead of 28-27 with like 45 seconds left. Sadly, the Falcons were able to get into FG range to get the win.

I'll tell ya what though, Wilson looked great again. Pop a few more pieces into the puzzle and they may be the team to beat going into next year!

Now I've got my voodoo doll out and gonna hopefully watch the Patriots get knocked out!!

Abbey Marie
01-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Sorry to see the run ended today, Darin, I was rooting for the 'Hawks all the way. I gave up on them when it was 27-7, went to the grocery store and returned to a Seahawks lead of 28-27 with like 45 seconds left. Sadly, the Falcons were able to get into FG range to get the win.

I'll tell ya what though, Wilson looked great again. Pop a few more pieces into the puzzle and they may be the team to beat going into next year!

Now I've got my voodoo doll out and gonna hopefully watch the Patriots get knocked out!!

Yes, what he said! :lol:

The last couple of minutes of the Hawks/Falcons game was awesome!