PDA

View Full Version : Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account

hjmick
01-07-2013, 07:12 PM
At least according to the company's owner...

Bank of America has reportedly frozen the account of gun manufacturer American Spirit Arms, according to its owner, Joe Sirochman.In a Facebook post (http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151384274052790&id=67153142789) dated December 29, Sirochman wrote the following:

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms...our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.

“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review -- her exact words were -- ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/bank-america-freezes-gun-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

I'm thinking B of A might be looking at some blowback over this...

Robert A Whit
01-07-2013, 07:14 PM
At least according to the company's owner...

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/bank-america-freezes-gun-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

I'm thinking B of A might be looking at some blowback over this...

He will get a chunk of B/A's arse over this.

SassyLady
01-07-2013, 07:17 PM
I can't see why anyone that believes in the second amendment would want to do business with them. After they did this the first time with a gun manufacturer, I put the word out to everyone I know to quit doing business with them.

I hope they tons and tons of blowback from this.

Kathianne
01-07-2013, 07:36 PM
This doesn't sound like BOA, low lifes thought they may be, sounds like the federal government.

aboutime
01-07-2013, 08:12 PM
As I reminded readers in the comments section on this story.

Remember. BOA...Bank of America also granted, and gave out CREDIT CARDS to Illegal's, and, in doing so. Did not require any Proof of ID, residency, employment, or a VALID Social Security Number.

As for this man, and his company. He should choose another bank. THEN sue the CRAP OUT OF THEM.

Kathianne
01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
As I reminded readers in the comments section on this story.

Remember. BOA...Bank of America also granted, and gave out CREDIT CARDS to Illegal's, and, in doing so. Did not require any Proof of ID, residency, employment, or a VALID Social Security Number.

As for this man, and his company. He should choose another bank. THEN sue the CRAP OUT OF THEM.

Don't mix your apples and oranges. lord knows the banks don't. A valid complaint on one issue not being addressed, doesn't negate another issue.

revelarts
01-07-2013, 08:52 PM
I been telling ya'll about these stinking banks. BOA is among the main elite controlling banks. nearly above the law. And as About points out, they make Policy. But it's not leftist so much as plutocratic and corrupt,
Drugs, Fraud, market manipulation, illegal foreclosures, nice fat secret bail out checks, revolving door seats in gov't agencies And Bank of America has gone for years and paid no tax (http://publicintelligence.net/bank-of-america-ge-pay-zero-federal-taxes/)es.

But hey I'm just a polite conspiracy theorist.

Should probably move my comments to the appropriate bigfoot-alien-lizardman thread.

Kathianne
01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Don't mix your apples and oranges. lord knows the banks don't. A valid complaint on one issue not being addressed, doesn't negate another issue.

I'll just say that I went on a 'research' goal from here. What I found? A seriously disturbed, but not necessarily homicidal teen. He thinks he's homicidal, yet giving warnings and explaining the plan. At this point it's over or I'd be with police or FBI.

The number out there? Good lord the authorities must be run ragged.

SassyLady
01-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I'll just say that I went on a 'research' goal from here. What I found? A seriously disturbed, but not necessarily homicidal teen. He thinks he's homicidal, yet giving warnings and explaining the plan. At this point it's over or I'd be with police or FBI.

The number out there? Good lord the authorities must be run ragged.

Kath, I'm confused ... can you explain a little more?

SassyLady
01-07-2013, 09:44 PM
I been telling ya'll about these stinking banks. BOA is among the main elite controlling banks. nearly above the law. And as About points out, they make Policy. But it's not leftist so much as plutocratic and corrupt,
Drugs, Fraud, market manipulation, illegal foreclosures, nice fat secret bail out checks, revolving door seats in gov't agencies And Bank of America has gone for years and paid no tax (http://publicintelligence.net/bank-of-america-ge-pay-zero-federal-taxes/)es.

But hey I'm just a polite conspiracy theorist.

Should probably move my comments to the appropriate bigfoot-alien-lizardman thread.

Hey, Rev ... I think I'm leaning more and more in your direction on some of these conspiracies. Not everything is a conspiracy ... but a lot of things are.

Kathianne
01-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Kath, I'm confused ... can you explain a little more?

Something caught my interest, but then I moved onto something else. Part of the problem of 'news searching.' I tried to re-capture, no luck. Maybe later. I'll keep trying.