PDA

View Full Version : Kathianne Avatar (closely resembles ex wife)

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 09:36 PM
I thought about saying nothing but her NEW avatar looks like my first wife when she was in her twenties. She was a very pretty woman. Too bad she has Alzheimers. She is the mother of the son that I said the dude from Oregon looks like when the son was about his age. Carole had this perpetual smile though.

Good story when we were married.

The son had gone out of his way to harass some deaf mutes that lived two homes away. I did not know the family. It was so long ago. I am thinking that when he harassed the family, it was maybe in the 7/8 grade.

Anyway, one afternoon after I got home from work, Carole calls me to come to stand with her at the front door. The father was gesturing and squeaking something. I had no idea what he wanted.

Suddenly he grabs the screen door and sticks his fingers into our home. Carole was lighting fast. She instantly took his hand and slammed the door on it a few times.

Well, he ran to the middle of the front yard. I was in shock at what she did.

She rushes out the door and goes after him. She grabbed a water hose and started whipping him. He ran off. I don't recall any cops showing up.

She sure was not to be trifled with.

#2) We had just got married and she lost her job and I was off work that day. I went to the unemployment office with her since she wanted company. I was reading a magazine when suddenly she comes to me and says sort of loud, Bob, come with me.

I got up and walked behind her and she rushed over to a workers desk and leaning over the woman's desk, grabs her by her long hair, drags her over her desk and throws her onto the floor. (Carole is 5-1 and the woman was about 5'8")

I thought she was going to be arrested. I feared for her. We were asked by management to go into a small room and I expected uniforms to show up.

I dunno why they did not file charges but she told the manager why she blew her fuse.

So, do you think her reason was good enouogh?

Her reason was that the woman told Carole that she was not going to pay her unemployment because Carole turned down a job that lasted 4 hrs per week. Carole told her as a manager, she wanted full time work. Carole told her since she was so hot for Carole to work, just give her a job at the State office.

This is what got Carole angry. The woman barked back at her, WELL, YOU don't have a college degree.

Oh that got her so pissed. That is when she spun around and came to get me.

The upshot is management gave her the pay for the week so Carole got what she wanted.

Amazing, eh?

tailfins
01-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I thought about saying nothing but her NEW avatar looks like my first wife when she was in her twenties. She was a very pretty woman. Too bad she has Alzheimers. She is the mother of the son that I said the dude from Oregon looks like when the son was about his age. Carole had this perpetual smile though. ......
Amazing, eh?

It is indeed amazing that someone can have Alzheimers in their twenties.

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
I have not yet met such a person.

Carole had to be 60 or more when she got it.

Kathianne
01-08-2013, 10:28 PM

It seems that Bob has become obsessed with my posts and self, since I decided to disengage with him. He's problems and my castigations wouldn't change that, so I'm done with him. Period. If that gives him license to interpret my posts or lie, as he's done repeatedly? Oh well.

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
It seems that Bob has become obsessed with my posts and self, (WRONG)since I decided to disengage with him. He's problems and my castigations wouldn't change that, so I'm done with him. Period. If that gives him license to interpret my posts or lie, as he's done repeatedly? Oh well.

I am sure you are alone thinking that. Since my comments were about my former wife.

tailfins
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
I have not yet met such a person.

Carole had to be 60 or more when she got it.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Robert A Whit
01-08-2013, 10:53 PM
When did you stop beating your wife?

So, you think the fiesty small woman needed a beating eh?

That never ocurred to me.

Story 3 on Carole.

We were at home a few weeks after getting married. I had no idea she had a terrible temper. She wanted to horse play and we were play slapping. I guess when I open handed tapped her cheek, it set her off. I assure you I did not punch her and it was a light slap.

She hauled ass to the kitchen and I saw her grab a knife. I took off out the aprarment door till she cooled down. She really was a fire cracker. She had slapped me first to begin with.

tailfins
01-08-2013, 11:12 PM
So, you think the fiesty small woman needed a beating eh?

That never ocurred to me.

Story 3 on Carole.

We were at home a few weeks after getting married. I had no idea she had a terrible temper. She wanted to horse play and we were play slapping. I guess when I open handed tapped her cheek, it set her off. I assure you I did not punch her and it was a light slap.

She hauled ass to the kitchen and I saw her grab a knife. I took off out the aprarment door till she cooled down. She really was a fire cracker. She had slapped me first to begin with.

It's a simple question, answered with a simple date: When did you stop beating your wife? Never stopped?

Robert A Whit
01-09-2013, 12:00 AM
It's a simple question, answered with a simple date: When did you stop beating your wife? Never stopped?

An impossible question on your part since she was never beaten.

I enjoyed life far too much to have tried something like that. She would kill a person imo.

NightTrain
01-09-2013, 12:37 AM
I thought about saying nothing but her NEW avatar looks like my first wife when she was in her twenties. She was a very pretty woman. Too bad she has Alzheimers. She is the mother of the son that I said the dude from Oregon looks like when the son was about his age. Carole had this perpetual smile though.

Good story when we were married.

The son had gone out of his way to harass some deaf mutes that lived two homes away. I did not know the family. It was so long ago. I am thinking that when he harassed the family, it was maybe in the 7/8 grade.

Anyway, one afternoon after I got home from work, Carole calls me to come to stand with her at the front door. The father was gesturing and squeaking something. I had no idea what he wanted.

Suddenly he grabs the screen door and sticks his fingers into our home. Carole was lighting fast. She instantly took his hand and slammed the door on it a few times.

Well, he ran to the middle of the front yard. I was in shock at what she did.

She rushes out the door and goes after him. She grabbed a water hose and started whipping him. He ran off. I don't recall any cops showing up.

She sure was not to be trifled with.

Wait a minute.

You don't know what he wanted because he was deaf, but your wife started beating with a garden hose? And you cheered her on and helped her?

#2) We had just got married and she lost her job and I was off work that day. I went to the unemployment office with her since she wanted company. I was reading a magazine when suddenly she comes to me and says sort of loud, Bob, come with me.

I got up and walked behind her and she rushed over to a workers desk and leaning over the woman's desk, grabs her by her long hair, drags her over her desk and throws her onto the floor. (Carole is 5-1 and the woman was about 5'8")

I thought she was going to be arrested. I feared for her. We were asked by management to go into a small room and I expected uniforms to show up.

I dunno why they did not file charges but she told the manager why she blew her fuse.

So, do you think her reason was good enouogh?

Her reason was that the woman told Carole that she was not going to pay her unemployment because Carole turned down a job that lasted 4 hrs per week. Carole told her as a manager, she wanted full time work. Carole told her since she was so hot for Carole to work, just give her a job at the State office.

This is what got Carole angry. The woman barked back at her, WELL, YOU don't have a college degree.

Oh that got her so pissed. That is when she spun around and came to get me.

The upshot is management gave her the pay for the week so Carole got what she wanted.

Amazing, eh?

Carole should have taken a job that was 100% more than she had.

Clearly she is a psychopathic unit, and should have been locked up prior to this.

Since you support such illegal activities, you are clearly eligible to be locked up on the next cop raid. I'm surprised you are still here.

Say hello to Jose. He will guide you in the arts of Anal Prison Sex.

Robert A Whit
01-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Wait a minute.

You don't know what he wanted because he was deaf, but your wife started beating with a garden hose? And you cheered her on and helped her?

Wrong. I did not make that claim. I said I was shocked the cops did not arrest her. I also said the guy was mute. I was trying to tell her to knock it off.

Carole should have taken a job that was 100% more than she had.

Clearly she is a psychopathic unit, and should have been locked up prior to this.

Since you support such illegal activities, you are clearly eligible to be locked up on the next cop raid. I'm surprised you are still here.

Well, you can't read. I did not make the claims you lay on my doorstep. I am a very peaceful person.

Say hello to Jose. He will guide you in the arts of Anal Prison Sex.

At my age, were I this ugly bastard you claim I am, don't you suppose I would have been in jail at some point? I am 74 and never been to jail. And I don't plan to go there either. Have yo served time in jail? I have been fully vetted by the FBI since I hold some licenses or had held them with that requirement.