PDA

View Full Version : Was it Justin Trudeau?

tailfins
01-09-2013, 03:52 PM
On a previous post someone mentioned that Pierre Trudeau's son was once active here at DP. I was intrigued to think that Justin Trudeau found this forum. While I would agree with almost nothing he said, it would be very interesting to get to know an active person from such a historically significant Canadian family.

Kathianne
01-09-2013, 03:56 PM
On a previous post someone mentioned that Pierre Trudeau's son was once active here at DP. I was intrigued to think that Justin Trudeau found this forum. While I would agree with almost nothing he said, it would be very interesting to get to know an active person from such a historically significant Canadian family.

Dmp said that. I don't know if it was on this board or the previous one, but do remember him quite well, though I forget his 'screen name' or I'd go looking for some posts. He really was quite nice.

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Dmp said that. I don't know if it was on this board or the previous one, but do remember him quite well, though I forget his 'screen name' or I'd go looking for some posts. He really was quite nice.

It sounds vaguely familiar...

Didn't we have a member who's mother was famous in some circles? I can't recall specifics, it just rings a bell.

Kathianne
01-09-2013, 04:08 PM
It sounds vaguely familiar...

Didn't we have a member who's mother was famous in some circles? I can't recall specifics, it just rings a bell.

Yep, Dmp said Trudeau's son, could be. The mother thing rings a bell. I know 'who' dmp was speaking about, but not the details. I remember having some nice pm discussions with him. I think he left when about to marry?

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Yep, Dmp said Trudeau's son, could be. The mother thing rings a bell. I know 'who' dmp was speaking about, but not the details. I remember having some nice pm discussions with him. I think he left when about to marry?

The one I was thinking of, I think we later found out he was gay. And I thought his Mom was a newscaster or something like that?

tailfins
01-09-2013, 04:23 PM
The one I was thinking of, I think we later found out he was gay. And I thought his Mom was a newscaster or something like that?

Both of Pierre Trudeau's living sons are married to women.

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Both of Pierre Trudeau's living sons are married to women.

Yeah, you just triggered a memory was all. I forget specifically who the kid was I'm thinking of, but I'll remember... I could have sworn his Mom was someone famous as well.

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Ok, I think maybe some have their memories wrong... I am talking to my brother, and our famous member's FATHER was Garry Trudeau, the Doonesbury Comic strip artist, and his mother was Jane Pauley. And yes, he was gay.

The name was "Nakedemperor"

http://i.imgur.com/vhPrw.jpg

tailfins
01-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Ok, I think maybe some have their memories wrong... I am talking to my brother, and our famous member's FATHER was Garry Trudeau, the Doonesbury Comic strip artist, and his mother was Jane Pauley. And yes, he was gay.

The name was "Nakedemperor"

http://i.imgur.com/vhPrw.jpg

You're good! Wrong Trudeau then.

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM

But it was that bastard "NightTrain" who told you in another thread that it was the other one. I knew it all sounded too familiar!

Kathianne
01-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Newscaster mom also rings bells!

Kathianne
01-09-2013, 05:16 PM

That's him!

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 05:27 PM
That's him!

Yep, John, aka Sir Evil was the one who remembered! All I remembered was "Famous mom - comic strip - gay kid". My brain failed after that!

Kathianne
01-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Yep, John, aka Sir Evil was the one who remembered! All I remembered was "Famous mom - comic strip - gay kid". My brain failed after that!

Mine too! I'm a lot older than you, though. Older than John too, so I've an excuse. ;)

Robert A Whit
01-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Mine too! I'm a lot older than you, though. Older than John too, so I've an excuse. ;)

You are out with a new avatar I see.

Don't worry, I never dated a woman that looked like that one.

I was amazed you raised holy hell about me talking about my first ex wife. I did not know if it was time to giggle or head to the toilet for a dump.

jimnyc
01-09-2013, 06:27 PM
You are out with a new avatar I see.

Don't worry, I never dated a woman that looked like that one.

I was amazed you raised holy hell about me talking about my first ex wife. I did not know if it was time to giggle or head to the toilet for a dump.

Robert, can you please stop it with your barbs directed at Kath? and Sassy? Unless someone is directing a post at you, I see little reason to bring them up in your posts. Please?