PDA

View Full Version : Anger management

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 04:53 AM
I gotta tell ya. When I see Ms K all pissed off over nothing, this story is what she reminds me of.

Anger Management
When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know.I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying "Hello."I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?"Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear "Get the right f***ing number!" and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude .

When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits.After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi,this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?"He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!" and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking Spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number. A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole (I had is number on speed dial,) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"He said, "Yes, it is." I asked, "Can you tell me where I can see it?" He said, "Yes, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax. It's a yellow ranch, and the car's parked right out in front."

I asked, "What's your name?" He said, "My name is Don Hansen," I asked, "When's a good time to catch you, Don?" He said, "I'm home every evening after five."

I said, "Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

He said, "Yes?"

I said, "Don, you're an asshole!"

Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called asshole #1. He said, "Hello." I said, "You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.) He asked, "Are you still there?" I said, "Yeah," He screamed, "Stop calling me," I said, "Make me," He asked, "Who are you?" I said, "My name is Don Hansen." He said, "Yeah? Where do you live?" I said, "Asshole, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax, a yellow ranch, I have a black Beamer parked in front." He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers." I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole," and hung up.

Then I called Asshole #2. He said, "Hello?" I said, "Hello, asshole," He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..." I said, "You'll what?" He exclaimed, "I'll kick your ass," I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd. in Fairfax.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Fairfax. I got there just in time to watch two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter and surrounded by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better. Anger management really does work.

tailfins
01-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Anger management is when you train your intern, Anger Schulz, who immigrated from Germany.

glockmail
01-10-2013, 12:40 PM
How did you know they were gay?

Marcus Aurelius
01-10-2013, 01:02 PM
How did you know they were gay?

Must have seen them at a meeting or something (ducks)

jimnyc
01-10-2013, 01:24 PM
I gotta tell ya. When I see Ms K all pissed off over nothing, this story is what she reminds me of.

WHY are you continuing to drag Kath into things? Please just let it go. PLEASE!

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 03:12 PM
WHY are you continuing to drag Kath into things? Please just let it go. PLEASE!

Again, she started it. It is a case of HER dragging me into things.

For instance, did you see her call me more names? Such as ass hat?

Besides, this is supposed to make us all laugh. It's called humor.

When she called me an idiot yestereday, she was not trying to be funny.

jimnyc
01-10-2013, 03:19 PM

I'm talking about THIS thread, in which she has not even posted. And while many may find the majority of your post humorous, the opening line and bringing in a member from here, again, may not make that member think it's very funny. If she comes after you UNPROVOKED, let me know, and I'll ask her to take a step back as well. Seriously, too many good topics out there to have this little fighting and shit in every other thread. I'm asking you nicely, please!!

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 03:20 PM

Leave me out of things, when you 'think, perhaps I shouldn't do this...' don't. Stop following me and commenting, I've had you on ignore for over a week. Stop posting threads with my name in them.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Leave me out of things, when you 'think, perhaps I shouldn't do this...' don't. Stop following me and commenting, I've had you on ignore for over a week. Stop posting threads with my name in them.

Your problem will end when you STOP attacking me.

I told you the first time you pulled it ... and I was polite,

Kath, please stop attacking me.

You went into denial mode. Hell, I read it. You made it worse by calling me paranoid.

And yesterday you attacked me at least two times and I bet if I count up the times, it was more than 2. (Ass hat and idiot by you)

Anyway, I tried to do a good deed for you to get you to stop attacking me. I dunno what happened. I gave Jim my plan. So to Jim, I figured she was owed an answer. However not from now on.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Note to all.

When she called me an ass hat yesterday, it made me recall the joke story.

It took some time for me to locate it on the web.

I used to keep a print out of that story handy. The guy that first told it was a genius of wit. (hey, my opinion is all. I got a huge laugh from that story)

jimnyc
01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Thread moved, as it's certainly not going in a good direction!

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Note to all.

When she called me an ass hat yesterday, it made me recall the joke story.

It took some time for me to locate it on the web.

I used to keep a print out of that story handy. The guy that first told it was a genius of wit. (hey, my opinion is all. I got a huge laugh from that story)

Seriously, over and over you keep chiming in on my posts, indeed trying to provoke. You've been asked repeatedly by owner to knock it off, you don't. Finally provoke a response and you want to take it to the limits.

Let me make this clear. I find your posts in the main, all about you-aka narcissistic. Rarely add worth on any subject, indeed usually without understanding from yourself on what you've posted.

When called out, you're reply is age centered, WE KNOW YOU ARE 74, UNLESS TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, THEN YOU ARE NOW 75. We get it, you want homage for surviving.

According to yourself, 110% agree with your deserving status. Fine, just stop with me, as I disagree. I'll leave you alone, do likewise.

Abbey Marie
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM

Could be the title of the cage- Anger Management. :laugh2:

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 04:09 PM

Well, so what.

As I tried to tell you by pm, she got vicious to me again yesterday. This did not come out of thin air.

And she put my name in her insult to me too. At least I had the grace to only put an initial on mine. The last straw that broke the camel back was she called me an idiot.

She is not ignoring.

aboutime
01-10-2013, 04:13 PM
I honestly believed we would all appreciate Robert, and respect him for his age. And, speaking for myself. I really did attempt to do just that because he is Nine years my senior, and I would hope to get the same respect in return.

Unfortunately. None of us seem able to accept Robert as HE hopes we would because. Most of us left our Childhood dreams behind, long ago. But Robert seems to want the rest of us to RELIVE his childhood with him, and that gets pretty boring, tiring, and useless after hearing autobiographical snippets day, after tiring day...almost as if Robert believes None of Us have lived a Life of Our Own, and he wants to make sure...Only he is recognized for his senior age, and crap on everyone else who DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU ROBERT!!!

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Well, so what.

As I tried to tell you by pm, she got vicious to me again yesterday. This did not come out of thin air.

And she put my name in her insult to me too. At least I had the grace to only put an initial on mine. The last straw that broke the camel back was she called me an idiot.

She is not ignoring.

Actually I've been ignoring for over a week. You kept trying to provoke, I wasn't. Stuff yesterday caused me to blow back, my bad. You need to leave me alone. Write what you want, no matter how narcissistic, just leave all references to me and past out of them. We'll get along fine.

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Well, so what.

She is not ignoring.

Uh huh. FYI, I found no negs from you on my current viewing area, even if there were, that would never be an issue with me. I just want you to ignore my posts, as I will yours. IF you stop baiting.

jimnyc
01-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Well, so what.

She is not ignoring.

I'm willing to bet, that if you simply don't bring her up at all, that she will not direct things back in your direction unprovoked. I'll bet a $1.00, you in?

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm willing to bet, that if you simply don't bring her up at all, that she will not direct things back in your direction unprovoked. I'll bet a $1.00, you in?

She thanked your post. I suspect that finally, FINALLY she will shut her pie hole about me.

Thank the lord. Pass the molasses.

I have not heard from you at all on that notifying her thing. Did you tell her what I tried to do for her sake? You said you would notify her. I am following up again.

I was pissed a bit when she started attacking me yesterday. And not one bit provoked by me.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Actually I've been ignoring for over a week. You kept trying to provoke, I wasn't. Stuff yesterday caused me to blow back, my bad. You need to leave me alone. Write what you want, no matter how narcissistic, just leave all references to me and past out of them. We'll get along fine.

God dammit. You won't stop taunting and insulting.

Even here you keep your pie hole going.

Woman, it was YOU that started this shit.

Do you see me do this to Abbey? Hell no. Mundame? No.

You were not baited.

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 05:01 PM
She thanked your post. I suspect that finally, FINALLY she will shut her pie hole about me.

I have not heard from you at all on that notifying her thing. Did you tell her what I tried to do for her sake? You said you would notify her. I am following up again.

I was pissed a bit when she started attacking me yesterday. And not one bit provoked by me.

Bullshit. Since I posted you were on ignore, you've repeatedly baited, yes it's been document you lying piece of ****.

However, since you now have responded positively to Jim's 'bet.' Let's proceed forward.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:03 PM
I honestly believed we would all appreciate Robert, and respect him for his age. And, speaking for myself. I really did attempt to do just that because he is Nine years my senior, and I would hope to get the same respect in return.

Unfortunately. None of us seem able to accept Robert as HE hopes we would because. Most of us left our Childhood dreams behind, long ago. But Robert seems to want the rest of us to RELIVE his childhood with him, and that gets pretty boring, tiring, and useless after hearing autobiographical snippets day, after tiring day...almost as if Robert believes None of Us have lived a Life of Our Own, and he wants to make sure...Only he is recognized for his senior age, and crap on everyone else who DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU ROBERT!!!

My condolences to your family. I only get you in print. They live with your attitude.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Bullshit. Since I posted you were on ignore, you've repeatedly baited, yes it's been document you lying piece of ****.

However, since you now have responded positively to Jim's 'bet.' Let's proceed forward.

Baited? Bull shit. Again, your mouth has to include taunts and insults.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Baited? Bull shit. Again, your mouth has to include taunts and insults.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

R U going 2 stop? That's the issue. I've had you on ignore, until yesterday did not rise to your baiting. If you knock it off, so will I. Take or leave, but realize I've made my point, repeatedly.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Had Kath had me ignored, her so called bait on my part never would have been seen by her.

I won't call her a liar other than the lie that she got baited.

I have no fucking idea why she said that.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Kath, I don't know why you have such a filthy mouth on you but you do.

I would NEVER have posted anything about you but when you taunted me and insulted me, somebody had to call you on it.

You leave me out of your crap. I won't mention you at all.

You were all over me yestereday and you were not provoked.

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Kath, I don't know why you have such a filthy mouth on you but you do.

I would NEVER have posted anything about you but when you taunted me and insulted me, somebody had to call you on it.

You leave me out of your crap. I won't mention you at all.

You were all over me yestereday and you were not provoked.

Again the lies, but whatever. If you stop, I will too. You agreed with Jim, honor it.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:19 PM

Since this is the CAGE, let's make good use of it.

That remark is classic from him. This was not about him at all. It was about some humor story I told because of the insult by Kath that I am an ass hat. Ass hole and ass hat, same thing.

It has nothing to do with stories as he relates them. I don't give one shit if he reads my posts. I don't assume he is a nice guy. A nice guy does not talk that way about my stories. He attacks Mundame too. And hell, can you name the posters he attacks normally?

I mean it. He attacks a number of posters. Talks about them all the time. Like a whimpy little kid. What good does it do him to insult Jafar all the damned day? Does he think by insulting Mundame he is a hero. Why won't Kath call him a misogynist over how he treats women on this board?

You know why he is making an ASS of himself?

Because of all of his ASSuming. His BS stories about me don't cut the mustard.

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Since this is the CAGE, let's make good use of it.

That remark is classic from him. This was not about him at all. It was about some humor story I told because of the insult by Kath that I am an ass hat. Ass hole and ass hat, same thing.

It has nothing to do with stories as he relates them. I don't give one shit if he reads my posts. I don't assume he is a nice guy. A nice guy does not talk that way about my stories. He attacks Mundame too. And hell, can you name the posters he attacks normally?

I mean it. He attacks a number of posters. Talks about them all the time. Like a whimpy little kid. What good does it do him to insult Jafar all the damned day? Does he think by insulting Mundame he is a hero. Why won't Kath call him a misogynist over how he treats women on this board?

You know why he is making an ASS of himself?

Because of all of his ASSuming. His BS stories about me don't cut the mustard.

So you sending that dollar to Jim?

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Again the lies, but whatever. If you stop, I will too. You agreed with Jim, honor it.

You ignored me so much that when Jim moved thiis to the cage, you barged right over to fight.

And the lies?

Yes, by you.

You still NEVER explained why you taunted me yesterday and spoke ill of me. Maybe when you spout filth, you think it is just ok.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 05:24 PM
So you sending that dollar to Jim?

That your idea of ignoring me?

Kathianne
01-10-2013, 05:25 PM
You ignored me so much that when Jim moved thiis to the cage, you barged right over to fight.

And the lies?

Yes, by you.

You still NEVER explained why you taunted me yesterday and spoke ill of me. Maybe when you spout filth, you think it is just ok.

Cussin is cussin. I don't use the f word as you do. Pardon me. In any case, the offer was simple. Leave me our of your posts, threads. Don't respond to my contributions. I will do the same. If you can't find it in yourself to put me on ignore, do so in your head. Ignore my posts/threads.

aboutime
01-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Robert. The best way to use this CAGE...as you call it is...by not responding.

So. Now. It's your turn...since we are here. To come back with the expected question.

"If you are not responding. Why did you respond here?"

To which...I will answer............................................ .................................................. ........................

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Cussin is cussin. I don't use the f word as you do. Pardon me. In any case, the offer was simple. Leave me our of your posts, threads. Don't respond to my contributions. I will do the same. If you can't find it in yourself to put me on ignore, do so in your head. Ignore my posts/threads.

I honestly believe that my use of the F bomb is in the cage. I realize as Jim once said that tender eyes might read the rest of the forum.

I assure you that as to you as a human, I have no interest in discussing you. But you will not get me to treat any avatar as if it is you. But so long as your contributions are not about me, there is no reason for me to ignore your topics or your discussion. I am a believer that I can discuss the same ideas you discuss and leave you out of said discussion.

I would not have called you an ass hat yesterday as you did to me. I would not have called you an idiot as you did to me. I have to see what else you said bad about me.

Completely unprovoked by me.

I am wondering now if you have a huge imagination and see things totally wrong.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Jim

Maybe in her demented state of mind, she thought when I said her avatar looked like my first wife, she presumed I was discussing Kath. She has not said what caused her to insult me so maybe this is why??? I dunno.

Jim, I was NOT. I discussed my former wife.

Maybe she thinks in that mind of hers, that my saying her present avatar does not resemble any woman I dated was also about her.

That is narcissistic on her part.

My god.

Then she dares call me a narcissist?

Talking of my former wives makes me a narcissist?

Really!!!!!!

i don't think so.

jimnyc
01-10-2013, 06:21 PM

Yes, I sent a message to Kath and Sassy about your desire to retract any negative reps you sent them. But that offer falls flat if the bickering continues.

In which manner would you like to settle your $1 debt with me? :lol:

aboutime
01-10-2013, 06:52 PM
4287 4287 4287 ROBERT. Your turn AT BAT is over.

THREE ASS HATS and you are (using a baseball analogy) OUT!

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Yes, I sent a message to Kath and Sassy about your desire to retract any negative reps you sent them. But that offer falls flat if the bickering continues.

In which manner would you like to settle your $1 debt with me? :lol:

Yeah, I noticed Sassy stopped. But I wish I could put a happy face on what Kath decided to do.

The debt Jim.

Can you explain to me what the contract says on the document about this? Also does said contract contain your name and address?

LOL

:laugh2:

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 07:48 PM
That man is a hoot.

Here we are, Jim and Kath and I dealing with a problem and in runs AT seeking attention.

Why do you intrude AT?

So you want attention.

We all know that.

But stalk on over to the forum. The CAGE is not for you this time AT.

Stop fighting to get attention.

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Man, I noticed about a dozen of us are looking at this stuff.

Hot here in the cage eh?

Hey to those of you lurking and not talking, thanks a lot.

jimnyc
01-10-2013, 08:24 PM
The not so bright kitty says:

http://i.imgur.com/zdMEA.jpg

aboutime
01-10-2013, 08:49 PM
The not so bright kitty says:

http://i.imgur.com/zdMEA.jpg

jimnyc. Please clear something up for some of our members?

Members of DebatePolicy are NOT required to get permission to view, or post here...on any topic, or thread?

Which makes one wonder. What's all the BAD VIBES...all the time, about?

Robert A Whit
01-10-2013, 10:43 PM
jimnyc. Please clear something up for some of our members?

Members of DebatePolicy are NOT required to get permission to view, or post here...on any topic, or thread?

Which makes one wonder. What's all the BAD VIBES...all the time, about?

When you did this, what did you think would take place?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4287&d=1356124347&thumb=1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4287&d=1357861884) http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4287&d=1356124347&thumb=1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4287&d=1357861884) http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4287&d=1356124347&thumb=1 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4287&d=1357861884) ROBERT. Your turn AT BAT is over.

THREE ASS HATS and you are (using a baseball analogy) OUT!

SassyLady
01-11-2013, 12:37 AM
Yeah, I noticed Sassy stopped.

Because I got bored. :blah:

glockmail
01-11-2013, 08:52 AM
There seems to be a lot of sexual tension here. :laugh:

aboutime
01-11-2013, 06:09 PM
There seems to be a lot of sexual tension here. :laugh:

Agree glockmail Those legs you used for your avatar have Possibilities! :rolleyes:

glockmail
01-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Agree glockmail Those legs you used for your avatar have Possibilities! :rolleyes:These legs are for walking. :slap:

aboutime
01-11-2013, 08:16 PM
These legs are for walking. :slap:

Never said they weren't...Remember this? 4293 Her BOOTS were made for walking too!

Robert A Whit
01-11-2013, 09:10 PM
One of these days, these boots will walk all over you.

glockmail
01-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Never said they weren't...Remember this? 4293 Her BOOTS were made for walking too!

Dude I remember a concert in '69 with a cage hanging from the ceiling on both sides of the stage above the audience and inside each were girls dancing, with boots just like those. :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Dude I remember a concert in '69 with a cage hanging from the ceiling on both sides of the stage above the audience and inside each were girls dancing, with boots just like those. :laugh2:

I was born in 1968 :lol:

aboutime
01-18-2013, 12:09 PM

So do I remember those cages with girls dancing. Truth is. My wife and I were married in March of '69', and somehow, we ended up at a place in New York called "WOODSTOCK".

We were with an Ambulance squad as members who volunteered to provide First Aid. So we were able to hear all of the NAMES many here never heard of. And we heard JIMMIE play...while the rains turned everything into one Huge Sloppy MUD PARTY for dancing, drugs, and Free Everything.

Nancy Sinatra had a few hits with her "BOOTS".

glockmail
01-18-2013, 12:25 PM
I was born in 1968 :lol: I was ten. It was a WRKO weekend at Canobe Lake Park, NH. :slap:

glockmail
01-18-2013, 12:26 PM
So do I remember those cages with girls dancing. Truth is. My wife and I were married in March of '69', and somehow, we ended up at a place in New York called "WOODSTOCK".

We were with an Ambulance squad as members who volunteered to provide First Aid. So we were able to hear all of the NAMES many here never heard of. And we heard JIMMIE play...while the rains turned everything into one Huge Sloppy MUD PARTY for dancing, drugs, and Free Everything.

Nancy Sinatra had a few hits with her "BOOTS".

Woodstock- cool. I worked with some guys who were there. :salute:

aboutime
01-18-2013, 06:51 PM
Woodstock- cool. I worked with some guys who were there. :salute:

glock. Were they performers or just part of the crowd? My wife and I were with an Ambulance squad, and we helped take care of lots of people with cuts, scratches, a few broken fingers, and arms. But most of all. We helped two Doctors who volunteered to help the kids who went on their TRIP'S...with LSD and other OD's in what they called "TRIP TENTS".

It was a great time, when we had a chance to actually listen to the sounds around us. And NOT SINCE THAT TIME...have we ever seen so many great people...HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME.

glockmail
01-21-2013, 07:45 AM
glock. Were they performers or just part of the crowd? My wife and I were with an Ambulance squad, and we helped take care of lots of people with cuts, scratches, a few broken fingers, and arms. But most of all. We helped two Doctors who volunteered to help the kids who went on their TRIP'S...with LSD and other OD's in what they called "TRIP TENTS".

It was a great time, when we had a chance to actually listen to the sounds around us. And NOT SINCE THAT TIME...have we ever seen so many great people...HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME.
These were just clean-cut upstate NY kids who heard about it, piled in cars and drove over. Their drugs of choice were beer and pot, not candidates for trip tents.