PDA

View Full Version : So.......?

MtnBiker
05-28-2007, 11:59 PM
When this picture of health needs bypass surgery will he go to Cuba to have it done?

Any bets?
http://news.arcticnews.net/images/fpim/fpim040517/moore.jpg

or perhaps recontructive knee surgery after he blows out his knees

Abbey Marie
05-29-2007, 12:40 AM
When this picture of health needs bypass surgery will he go to Cuba to have it done?

Any bets?
http://news.arcticnews.net/images/fpim/fpim040517/moore.jpg

Lordy, the photographer needed a wide-ange lens for Moore-on.

gabosaurus
05-29-2007, 01:34 AM
Moore's ego is MUCH bigger than his stomach.

05-29-2007, 02:00 AM
Moore's ego is MUCH bigger than his stomach.

That's one thing we agree on.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:38 AM
That's one thing we agree on.

I think we all agree on that. I was just watching EDTV and I forgot how repulsive he is, he is a total slob, I wish I would have remembered he had a cameo in that movie because I would have picked something else to watch. I kinda like they way they made fun of him in Team America World Police.

DragonStryk72
05-29-2007, 03:24 AM
yeah, but apparently, he's decided he might just be getting a bit overweight, and has discovered three important things he hadn't known about before: Fruits, vegetables, and exercise.

He was on Bill Maher the other night,and he was promoting his next movie, Sicko (I still haven't seen any of his OTHER movies, but apparently, both sides seem to be okay with this one), and he has apparently decided that he's going to start working to ditch the weight.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 03:32 AM
yeah, but apparently, he's decided he might just be getting a bit overweight, and has discovered three important things he hadn't known about before: Fruits, vegetables, and exercise.

He was on Bill Maher the other night,and he was promoting his next movie, Sicko (I still haven't seen any of his OTHER movies, but apparently, both sides seem to be okay with this one), and he has apparently decided that he's going to start working to ditch the weight.

Is it going to be a one sided propaganda documentary?

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 12:56 PM

Any bets?

I hope he dies. The world is better off without filth like that.