PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding site about guns world wide GET the FACTS

Robert A Whit
01-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Look, this site is very long. It won't much matter what fact you seek on guns. Want to kinow facts on many countries? Crime rates and so forth?

Try this site.

http://gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-facts/6.1/gun_facts_6_1_screen.pdf

NT'sGirl
01-11-2013, 04:26 AM
What I liked about it is that they site everything line by line with footnotes you can track.

tailfins
01-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Brazilian Conceal Carry/Open Carry Permit (Replaceable permit must be surrendered on request):

http://constitutiontimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg

aboutime
01-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Brazilian Conceal Carry/Open Carry Permit (Replaceable permit must be surrendered on request):

http://constitutiontimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg

That item above is also a valid, recognized Mexican Passport/Visa and Social Security Card..all in one.
This is all that is missing...4292

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks, a great site...
I have guns and as long as I do I'll remain a free man...-Tyr

jimnyc
01-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Look, this site is very long. It won't much matter what fact you seek on guns. Want to kinow facts on many countries? Crime rates and so forth?

Try this site.

What an awesome file. I'm only about 10 pages in and the facts lined up are awesome. If the rest is panned out like this and as revealing as I've seen, this should be a must read for those interested in the gun debate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2013, 06:55 PM
This info from your link Robert Whit..

THOUGHTS ON GUN CONFISCATION
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. Subsequently, from 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million
Armenians, deprived of the means to defend themselves, were rounded up and killed.
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. Then, from 1929 to 1953, approximately 20
millon dissidents were rounded up and killed.
In 1938 Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945 over 13 million Jews, gypsies,
homosexuals, mentally ill, union leaders, Catholics and others, unable to fire a shot in protest,
were rounded up and killed.
In 1935, China established gun control. Subsequently, between 1948 and 1952, over 20 million
dissidents were rounded up and killed.
In 1956, Cambodia enshrined gun control. In just two years (1975-1977) over one million
"educated" people were rounded up and killed.
In 1964, Guatemala locked in gun control. From 1964 to 1981, over 100,000 Mayan Indians
were rounded up and killed as a result of their inability to defend themselves.
In 1970, Uganda embraced gun control. Over the next nine years over 300,000 Christians were
rounded up and killed.
In all, over 56-million people have died because of gun control in the last century.
Senator Dianne Feinstein, speaking on "60-Minutes" said "If I
thought I could get the votes, I'd have taken them all."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worth the price of admission, right there. :beer:--Tyr

jimnyc
01-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I love this set of facts:

Fact: 90% of all violent crimes in the U.S. do not involve firearms of any type.131
Fact: Even in crimes where the offender possessed a gun during the commission of the crime, 83% did not use or threaten to use the gun.132
Fact: Less than 1% of firearms will ever be used in the commission of a crime.133

Robert A Whit
01-11-2013, 09:18 PM
What I liked about it is that they site everything line by line with footnotes you can track.

It is so well documented that I still have not had time to study each page.

Robert A Whit
01-11-2013, 09:22 PM
What an awesome file. I'm only about 10 pages in and the facts lined up are awesome. If the rest is panned out like this and as revealing as I've seen, this should be a must read for those interested in the gun debate.

It ought to be required reading for Obama, Biden and the rest of his team.

I wonder if Mundame is reading it?

And the part Tyr pulled out to show may get her thinking cap put back on. I think in her case she is in deep mourning over the kids that got killed.

Little-Acorn
01-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Senator Dianne Feinstein, speaking on "60-Minutes" said "If I
thought I could get the votes, I'd have taken them all."

And now it looks like Obama is considering doing it without bothering to get the votes.

He knows what is good for us, better than we do, after all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2013, 10:42 PM
And now it looks like Obama is considering doing it without bothering to get the votes.

He knows what is good for us, better than we do, after all.

Yep, just ask his lemmings, they'll tell you. He is the "messiah" after all..
Pied piper bama leading the ignorant masses ! Only problem is those ignorant masses will support him destroying us!
I mean we that are not gullible and dumb as hell!
The bastard will not get any of my guns. A few million more people not only feel the same way but are just as committed to not voluntarily helping that ffing traitor destroy this great nation!
I do not stand alone and even if I did,, f-him!!!!
I honor my father and grandfather tooooooooooo much to ever yield to such cowardly worthless scum as he!!--Tyr

aboutime
01-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Too bad so many Americans were dumb enough to fall for his MAGICAL, MESSIAH LIES...

NT'sGirl
01-12-2013, 06:03 AM
It is so well documented that I still have not had time to study each page.

I have been reading on this site for almost a year now going back and cross referencing with other places like the Census and local government stats

NT'sGirl
01-12-2013, 06:19 AM

Thinking of how other countries work I happened to have a very nice conversation with a couple from Thailand, that happened to rear end me, and they asked the police officer "How much do I need to pay you? Do you take credit cards or is it cash only?" They explained in their country you just PAY THE MAN who pulls you over... "they work sort of on commission..." was the way he explained it. Was actually very nice to get to chat with them on the differences in our countries, even if it was at the cost of my car being wrecked.