PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day Kathianne

fj1200
01-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I just wanted to beat Robert to the punch and offer some heart felt wishes to a DP veteran. :2up:

Robert A Whit
01-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I just wanted to beat Robert to the punch and offer some heart felt wishes to a DP veteran. :2up:

LMAO

I too wish her a happy B day.:poke:

jimnyc
01-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Damn, I missed the bottom of the board again.

Happy Birthday, Kath!!! :beer:

aboutime
01-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Sincerely. A Happy day for you! 4290

revelarts
01-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Heey!
Happy Birthday Kath!

Peace and Blessings

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2013, 06:12 PM
I wish you a very Happy Birthday. -:chocolate:------TYR

Abbey Marie
01-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Happy Birthday Kath! :salute:

darin
01-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Cheers!!!!

Kathianne
01-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Thanks everyone! Had dinner with my older son and fiance last night. Worked subbing and Wags today. Bleh! LOL! Sunday dinner with daughter and son-in-law. Been a good birthday!

Little-Acorn
01-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Happy Birthday, Kathianne!

Finally you can drink legally now! :thumb:

SassyLady
01-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Happy Birthday Miss Kath!!! Wish you could have been here when we put this out for your birthday. It was delicious!

Seems there is a second cake that showed up .... showing that you are special and deserve two cakes! Enjoy.

Kathianne
01-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Happy Birthday Miss Kath!!! Wish you could have been here when we put this out for your birthday. It was delicious!

Seems there is a second cake that showed up .... showing that you are special and deserve two cakes! Enjoy.

Thank you SL, if my memory serves at this late date, thank you for making time to say this, when you are going through so much more. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!

SassyLady
01-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Thank you SL, if my memory serves at this late date, thank you for making time to say this, when you are going through so much more. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!

Trying to get up the energy to get on the road to AZ, via Tehachapi to visit with sis. The weather has been horrendous ... I-5 closed due to snow. I think I'll have to wait another day and leave on Sunday. Have to leave on Sunday no matter what ... daughter's surgery is Wed AM.

Thanks for thinking of me! Sending prayers your way also......

Kathianne
01-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Trying to get up the energy to get on the road to AZ, via Tehachapi to visit with sis. The weather has been horrendous ... I-5 closed due to snow. I think I'll have to wait another day and leave on Sunday. Have to leave on Sunday no matter what ... daughter's surgery is Wed AM.

Thanks for thinking of me! Sending prayers your way also......

That is what I was thinking of. When you first posted, I noticed the proximity to my birthday. SL, I'm thinking and praying for you and yours.

NightTrain
01-12-2013, 01:51 AM
Happy Birthday, Kathi!

Kathianne
01-12-2013, 01:56 AM

That actually looked pretty close to the cake my son and his fiance and Happy Birthday! to me. LOL! Really close.

KarlMarx
01-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Happy Birthday! :)

NT'sGirl
01-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Happy Birthday!

CSM
01-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

Little-Acorn
01-12-2013, 12:34 PM

SL is a special kind of sweetheart.

SL, the weather this morning in San Diego is bright, clear, and cool. If you're coming from up north, once you get this far you'll have clear sailing the rest of the way.

Roll on!

SassyLady
01-12-2013, 07:26 PM
SL is a special kind of sweetheart.

SL, the weather this morning in San Diego is bright, clear, and cool. If you're coming from up north, once you get this far you'll have clear sailing the rest of the way.

Roll on!

Thanks Acorn....but I need to take I-5 down to 58 and up over through Tehachapi so I can visit with my sister, Ann on my way to AZ. I plan to go through Barstow and then to Parker. After Parker will head down to I-10 to Tucson.

However, my friend is also on his way back to AZ ... he's going down 101 to Temecula to visit. I'll have him honk on his way through!!!

Sister said it was 28 in Tehachapi today .... AZ is looking better and better.

Thanks for the advice and compliments, Acorn. :cool: