PDA

View Full Version : Assad's "Soldiers" [NSFW]

jafar00
01-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Here is an embarrassing vid showing Assad's Alawite sect soldiers dressing up in stolen women's clothes in a house they broke into in Syria.

These are a few of the scumbags who have murdered 60,000+ people in cold blood. I hope they enjoy their time on this Earth, because an eternity burning in hell fire is what is awaiting them.

These are the real terrorists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4HKeWwaP2Q

Drummond
02-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Here is an embarrassing vid showing Assad's Alawite sect soldiers dressing up in stolen women's clothes in a house they broke into in Syria.

These are a few of the scumbags who have murdered 60,000+ people in cold blood. I hope they enjoy their time on this Earth, because an eternity burning in hell fire is what is awaiting them.

These are the real terrorists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4HKeWwaP2Q

Let me make it abundantly clear that I do not support the Assad regime. It has a very great deal to answer for.

That said, Jafar, there should be no attempts made to 'look the other way' at the issue of terrorist links to the rebels. Therefore ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-13/syrian-rebels-on-terror-list-show-u-s-unease-on-factions.html

The Obama administration’s designation of a Syrian rebel group as a terrorist organization reflects unease about the factions receiving support from U.S. allies in the fight against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The U.S. added one of the more successful anti-Assad military groups, al-Nusra Front, to its list of terrorist organizations Dec. 11, citing the group’s ties to al-Qaeda in Iraq. U.S. officials worry that the conflict has become a magnet for Islamic militants, and it hasn’t armed rebels out of concern that weapons could fall into fundamentalist hands.

U.S. allies such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia haven’t hesitated to supply rebels, including militant groups. The U.S. is trying to counter a growing Islamist dynamic in Syria by bolstering the secular opposition, and it’s also sending a message to its allies in this fight, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters yesterday.

Adding al-Nusra Front to the terrorist list was intended to advise “partners who have made choices other than ours in terms of the way they are supporting the opposition” that they should be “vigilant” about whom they back, Nuland said.

“We’re looking to the international community to differentiate; we’re looking to Syrians to differentiate,” Nuland said, between opposition groups that have a democratic Syria in mind and those “al-Qaeda-affiliated groups that have a very, very different vision about how people ought to live.”

No Coordination

The effort may be too late, according to a U.S. defense official, who wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly and asked to not be named. A French official told reporters in Paris yesterday that there’s no coordination among allies on the issue of arming Syrian rebels. He said weaponry is arriving in Syria from Qatar via Jordan and Turkey.

Like the U.S., France is reluctant to arm the rebels, the French official said, because it fears that weapons will end up in the hands of militants. He cited arms France sent to Libyan rebels that are now being used by extremists in Mali.

The revolt against Assad began in March 2011 as a secular protest, said David Schenker, head of the Arab Politics Program at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. Recent reports, though, have documented that Islamist rebel groups are now the best armed and most effective, he said in an interview.

“That shouldn’t have been a surprise, because the Saudis love the Salafis,” Schenker said, referring to an ultra- conservative Sunni interpretation of Islam. “The Qataris love the Muslim Brotherhood, and the absence of the United States all but assured there was no discrimination about who was getting the weapons. In fact, there may have been a bias toward Islamists.”

There have been concerns expressed that, should the Assad regime fall, WMD stocks will be obtained by terrorists. This, Jafar, is a concern NOT helped by any attempts to whitewash the character of the opposition Assad is getting.

I'm sure we agree - do we not, Jafar ?? - that all possible needs to be done to make sure that no terrorist gets its hands on ANY WMD's, EVER.

jafar00
02-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Let me make it abundantly clear that I do not support the Assad regime. It has a very great deal to answer for.

That said, Jafar, there should be no attempts made to 'look the other way' at the issue of terrorist links to the rebels. Therefore ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-13/syrian-rebels-on-terror-list-show-u-s-unease-on-factions.html

There have been concerns expressed that, should the Assad regime fall, WMD stocks will be obtained by terrorists. This, Jafar, is a concern NOT helped by any attempts to whitewash the character of the opposition Assad is getting.

I'm sure we agree - do we not, Jafar ?? - that all possible needs to be done to make sure that no terrorist gets its hands on ANY WMD's, EVER.

Get your gun and head over there then if you feel so strongly.

Voted4Reagan
02-03-2013, 05:18 PM
I hope that Jaffar realizes that if things go badly enough for Assad that he may use those same WMD's on the opposition....

Personally I think the Saudis should under unanimous UN declaration go and REMOVE them from Syria. Then hand them over to the United States for Disposal....

Call a truce for 2 months....remove the Chem/Bio weapons.... Resume Hostilities.....

Drummond
02-03-2013, 06:49 PM

Well, I'm flattered. You think that I, alone, can fix everything ?

Fact is that yours is a cop-out answer, and we both know it.

Drummond
02-03-2013, 06:55 PM
I hope that Jaffar realizes that if things go badly enough for Assad that he may use those same WMD's on the opposition....

Personally I think the Saudis should under unanimous UN declaration go and REMOVE them from Syria. Then hand them over to the United States for Disposal....

Call a truce for 2 months....remove the Chem/Bio weapons.... Resume Hostilities.....

Quite. If Assad thinks he has nothing to lose, why not ?

Jafar, look on the 'bright side'. You never know. Maybe some Syrian (ex-Iraqi ??) WMD's will indeed find their way to terrorists. Maybe Hamas will somehow take ownership of one (or more). Then, maybe, what you are known to support will have a field day ... of Jihadist slaughter ?

Jafar, how's your study of the Hamas Charter coming along ? Are you impressed by it ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2013, 07:28 PM

You announced your support for Hamas, when are you going!???--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Quite. If Assad thinks he has nothing to lose, why not ?

Jafar, look on the 'bright side'. You never know. Maybe some Syrian (ex-Iraqi ??) WMD's will indeed find their way to terrorists. Maybe Hamas will somehow take ownership of one (or more). Then, maybe, what you are known to support will have a field day ... of Jihadist slaughter ?

Jafar, how's your study of the Hamas Charter coming along ? Are you impressed by it ?

I doubt you will get an honest answer from jafar. He ran away from my posts pretending that I rant and insult him too much. But repeatedly replies to another member that insults him so very much more. Clearly, he ran not from me or my few insults but rather from the truth he does not want to have to face.-TZS

jafar00
02-03-2013, 11:07 PM

Assad just might use them as a last act before he is strung up by his own people in the main square of Damascus. That's the thing with dictators. You cannot trust them. I'm sure Saddam would have used them too if he had any at the time.

As for the Saudis I don't think they would be stupid enough to get involved. Assad's Alawite cult is close to Shia'ism and I don't think the Saudis want trouble with Iran.