PDA

View Full Version : Is This Right or The 'Doofus Dad?'

Kathianne
01-14-2013, 05:03 PM
How does teaching your son to throw like a girl sell cars? Maybe I'm missing something here?

http://youtu.be/FjTQV6CjAPE

aboutime
01-14-2013, 05:20 PM
How does teaching your son to throw like a girl sell cars? Maybe I'm missing something here?

http://youtu.be/FjTQV6CjAPE

Kathianne. Good question. But I do believe most of us know. That method shown in the video is the Liberally Acceptable, Wussified method being used by the Bleeding heart Democrat types to prepare their SON'S for life in THAN FRAN THISCO living environment.

In fact. The man should have been using his LEFT HAND....to represent the more Liberal, Democrat, Washington DC Politician style.

tailfins
01-14-2013, 05:20 PM

They're selling Volkswagens. Need I say more?

BTW Passats suck. If you test drive a 2013, you will see they have interiors fit for a Yugo.

If I were selling Passats, I would say, featuring the manual transmission model:
"Most people can't drive a stick, but you're not most people"
"Stand out, drive a Passat".

glockmail
01-14-2013, 06:43 PM
It took me about four viewings of the ad to figure out what they were trying to do there. With Honda ads, I can tell right away: "you're too wimpy to own a car with balls so so you're get your skinny butt down here and drive away in this appliance".

SassyLady
01-15-2013, 01:38 AM
I laughed so hard the first time I saw this ... and totally missed the point of the ad. Backed it up and then saw the point .... VW's are for girlie-men! :laugh:

fj1200
01-15-2013, 08:33 AM

He's not teaching him to throw like a girl. He's teaching him to throw.. but dad unfortunately throws like a girl. I laughed when I saw it.

.... VW's are for girlie-men! :laugh:

:laugh: Unintended messages.