PDA

View Full Version : Four More years Of This?

red states rule
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
In the closing weeks of the election , Pres. Obama told his voters to get out and vote as voting was the best revenge. The fiscal cliff deal was the first act of retribution.

We saw tax increase on the "millionaires and billionaires" who make more the $400,000/yr and no spending cut. In fact the bill that was sold to the voters as addressing the national debt and annual deficit was loaded with pork with scarce tax dollars going to Hollywood, Rum Producers, and Algae growers.

When the numbers in the bill were analyzed it turn out the ratio of tax increases and spending "cuts" were 41:1. So much for the balanced approach Obama demanded. And libs have come out and said their will be more tax increases. To borrow a quote from John Paul Jones - the Dems have yet to begin to tax

Also every worker will take home a smaller paycheck thanks to this deal as the payroll tax cut was allowed to expire. So if you voted for Obama after be assured you would not pay a penny more in taxes - well you were lied to.

Yet the liberal media hails that bill as a "victory" for Obama. They never mention the smaller paychecks the working middle class now have and the look of confusion and anger when they see the net pay amount is much lower.

I am waiting for the liberal media to actually report this and I am certain they will blame Republicans perhaps even Pres Bush
The economy continues to limp along with anemic job growth, food and energy prices are continuing to rise, and foreclosures continue despite government interference to slow them down - yet we are told the economy is improving

Now Obama arrogantly bellows he will not negotiate with Congress over raising the debt ceiling. It is amazing how fast Obama has spent over $2 trillion since the last debt ceiling increase. Despite the fact of what Sen. Obama bellowed on the Senate floor in 2006. Look at my signature for what the Chosen One said before he voted against raising the debt ceiling

Also I am tired of hearing Obama, Dems, and the liberal media whine how the US will "default" if the debt ceiling is not raised. If the debt cieling is not raised all that means is that Obama can not run up the balance on the nations credit card. Tax revenue will still be collected and thus 60% of teh current budget will be paid for. The ONLY way interest on the debt will not be paid, is if Obama orders the Treasury NOT to pay it.

When I filed my taxes, I noticed the IRS moved back the date they will process tax returns to January 30, 2013 and refunds will be sent out about 14 to21 days later. I am sure it is a coincidence that at that time the US will officially run out of borrowing. Now I know Obama would never think of NOT sending out refunds to the working middle class and "poor" people he cares so much about

Does anyone think Obama would call in the Treasury Sec and tell him to sit on those refunds for political gain? I can see the Sunday talk shows now as Joe Biden rants how R's are keeping the "poor" and middle class from getting their money back. The Obama worshipers will lap it up like a dog at the water bowl.

Now that more Obamacare taxes are kicking in. many employers are scaling back their employee hours, not hiring that 50th employee to avoid the crushing taxes and expenses of Obamacare. Not to mention the budget busting effect Obamacare will have on the deficit and debt. Yet the liberal media and Obama do not give a damn

The takers voted for all this in November and now they will see and feel the results. Meanwhile the producers will be punished for their achievements and now the uncertainty about the future has been erased. We will have four more years of higher taxes, more regulation, bugger government, and more handouts to the takers

If you voted for Obama, thanks alot. This is only the beginning of what we have to endure for the next 4 years.

Now we are seeing the REAL Obama. the arrogance, the condescending attitude, the my way or the highway attitude, and the I won so shut up talking points. Now that he does not have to face the takers again, he no longer hides his contempt for capitalism, and the US Constitution

But it is not all bad news. Congress did receive a pay raise thanks to Pres Obama signing and Executive Order granting the increase. Another example of Pres Obama spending your tax dollars on another worthwhile project.

Welcome to the Obama economy and recovery

red states rule
01-18-2013, 03:56 AM
For the next four years I suspect anything Obama wants this is how he will get it. Again, thanks to all of you Obama voters - I hope you enjoy the 4 year long campaign
We haven’t seen much of Stephanie Cutter since the election but she recently appeared (http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/16/cutter_obama_will_activate_campaign_apparatus_to_t ake_on_the_nra.html) on MSNBC’s The Ed Show to let everyone know that the Obama campaign network will be activated very soon to take on the NRA.
STEPHANIE CUTTER: President Obama provides the leadership here, and he said the American people have to speak up and make their voices heard in this debate. Just like the NRA is doing with their membership. And President Obama's network across this country, grassroots individuals, who organize, volunteered with their time to get the president reelected are much more powerful than the NRA lobby.

And I think that you can expect to see that network activated, very soon. And for good reason. We need to pass commonsense legislation to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and those who shouldn't be carrying guns. That's the commonsense nature of this.

It’s already begun. Today, Katie posted (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/01/17/obama-campaign-manager-sends-email-begging-for-gun-control-support-n1491558) about Obama’s top campaign adviser Jim Messina sending out an email to supporters asking for gun control support. We also heard from Cutter when she sent out the frantic “fiscal cliff” email (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/12/03/obama_actually_still_campaigning_stephanie_cutter_ sends_frantic_fiscal_cliff_email) that urged supporters to share their story about what $2,000 a year means to them. The truth is, the 2012 Obama campaign never really ended. Messina’s email today is just the beginning.