PDA

View Full Version : Government Control advocates, why is this happening?

MtnBiker
01-16-2013, 05:36 PM
TALBOT COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Is it child’s play or a serious threat of gun violence? For the second time in less than a month, a Maryland child is kicked out of school for using his finger in the shape of a gun.Kai Jackson has more on the controversy.
No one is debating the importance of keeping children safe. The question being asked is what’s child’s play and what’s not?
There’s controversy at a Talbot County school after two 6-year-old boys were suspended while playing cops and robbers during recess and using their fingers to make an imaginary gun.
“It’s ridiculous,” said parent Julia Merchant.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/parents-furious-after-young-boys-suspended-after-playing-with-imaginary-weapon/

Wow, suspension for pointing a finger? Why?

jimnyc
01-16-2013, 05:39 PM
They need to ban finger pointing, and have that kid register his finger.

aboutime
01-16-2013, 05:40 PM
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/parents-furious-after-young-boys-suspended-after-playing-with-imaginary-weapon/

MtnBiker. Not unusual. Just look around the entire nation. It's happening everywhere. And people like Obama applaud stuff like this because it gives them more AMMO (pardon the pun) to convince the Ill, and Un-informed only Government can solve the problem.

Obama and the Democrats WANT, and NEED this kind of stuff to be perpetuated as a means of pitting Americans against Americans, all for the LOUSY reasons Obama will create with the CRISIS...when he steps in and DECLARES his Executive Orders that violate the Constitution LEGAL and BINDING.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2013, 06:19 PM

Now when you take your kid to a doctor, dentist etc they are to be questioned by the medical person about any guns in the home. The Gestapo would be so proud! My son goes often to see his doctors , I take him most often . Can't wait to tell the bastards off should this line of utter bullshit come up!
Obamacare the setting up of interrogators to spy on Americans by way of their children!
Does anybody see where this is designed to go!>>>>???
I tried to warn of the Nazi-state this bastard would try to create IN HIS SECOND TERM SHOULD HE BE VOTED IN AGAIN!!-Tyr

Little-Acorn
01-16-2013, 06:25 PM
If he's in New York, then with the latest law Gov. Cuomo just signed, if the kid has more than 7 fingers, he must register himself as an "assault kid", correct?

aboutime
01-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Now when you take your kid to a doctor, dentist etc they are to be questioned by the medical person about any guns in the home. The Gestapo would be so proud! My son goes often to see his doctors , I take him most often . Can't wait to tell the bastards off should this line of utter bullshit come up!
Obamacare the setting up of interrogators to spy on Americans by way of their children!
Does anybody see where this is designed to go!>>>>???
I tried to warn of the Nazi-state this bastard would try to create IN HIS SECOND TERM SHOULD HE BE VOTED IN AGAIN!!-Tyr

Tyr. Remember how terrible the Obama admin, and the MSM became after the Gabby Giffords shooting?

When anyone who DARED to mention the word TARGET, or posted an Image...became an Instant Enemy of Everyone??

Once again. Punishing the very same children that OBAMA USED TODAY....to push his gun control????
Hypocrisy Rules for Obama.
Watch the reaction to this......4321

Little-Acorn
01-16-2013, 06:53 PM
The worst part is where child "psychologist" Kaine said in the article, “I can certainly appreciate that at school, that’s not a type of play that they are going to endorse and I certainly support that....” Kaine said.

The paranoid gun-hating madness is spreading.

aboutime
01-16-2013, 08:57 PM
The worst part is where child "psychologist" Kaine said in the article, “I can certainly appreciate that at school, that’s not a type of play that they are going to endorse and I certainly support that....” Kaine said.

The paranoid gun-hating madness is spreading.

Little-Acorn. We all know by now. Anyone who visibly appears to disagree, differ, or ignore Obama in any way. Instantly gets targeted as an Enemy of the Administration. Labeled as Anti-American, Racist, Home-grown Terrorist, Bigot, and candidate for a jail term without access to all of the Rights, Freedoms, and Liberties applied by the IGNORED Constitution of the United States.

Remember how the Liberals, Democrats, Progressives SCREAMED so loudly when George W. Bush supposedly called the Constitution nothing but a piece of paper???

Anyone surprised that Obama is PROVING how he feels, and agrees with Bush??????