PDA

View Full Version : New gun control edicts and government stockpiling ammo--for what?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2013, 09:07 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-control/2013/01/16/hurt-gun-edicts-put-personal-liberty-under-fire?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNation+(Fox+Nation)

By Charles Hurt | Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Where is the liberal outrage? Where is the liberal suspicion about powerful, unchecked governments? Where is the liberal unflinching devotion to individual liberty?
We have a president who has radically reshaped the landscape of American government so that it is more of a behemoth than at any time in history and more involved in every aspect of our lives. It is also more unanswerable than ever before.

Now this president is issuing 19 new edicts aimed at curbing individuals’ gun rights. At the same time, his federal agencies are stockpiling more and more weapons and ammunition.

And for what, exactly? To go hunting? To shoot the Chinese when they come to collect their debts? To shoot Mexicans tumbling over the Southern border? To shoot the Canadians?

What does the Department of “Homeland Security” suddenly need 1.4 billion more rounds of ammunition at the very point the same government is making it harder for citizens to arm themselves?

There are only 300 million of us. How many bullets do you need? That’s more than four bullets for every American man, woman and child. Is your aim really that bad? I mean, have you seen us lately? We are too fat to run very far.

You can say these concerns are some sort of Alex Jones, wack-nut, black helicopter paranoia or you can simply ask, “Why does the government need a billion more rounds of ammo just as it is trying to disarm citizens?”

And the lists. The lists of people who are deemed too mentally unstable to own a gun.

A principled liberal would be horrified at the notion that the government is going to keep giant lists of people who are criminals or who are deemed crazy or dangerous. And even more breathtaking is that these lists will be used to determine the degree of freedom those individuals will be granted by the government.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-control/2013/01/16/hurt-gun-edicts-put-personal-liberty-under-fire?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNation+(Fox+Nation)#ixzz2I C7CQlnq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This newest power grab by obama is nothing compared to what he will be doing in the future!
We will see the Constitution shredded during his second term. That's his goal, that and destroying this nation. Remember he has lifelong presidential protection and feels he has no retribution ever coming for his deeds!-Tyr

Missileman
01-16-2013, 10:08 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-control/2013/01/16/hurt-gun-edicts-put-personal-liberty-under-fire?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNation+(Fox+Nation)

By Charles Hurt | Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Where is the liberal outrage? Where is the liberal suspicion about powerful, unchecked governments? Where is the liberal unflinching devotion to individual liberty?
We have a president who has radically reshaped the landscape of American government so that it is more of a behemoth than at any time in history and more involved in every aspect of our lives. It is also more unanswerable than ever before.

Now this president is issuing 19 new edicts aimed at curbing individuals’ gun rights. At the same time, his federal agencies are stockpiling more and more weapons and ammunition.

And for what, exactly? To go hunting? To shoot the Chinese when they come to collect their debts? To shoot Mexicans tumbling over the Southern border? To shoot the Canadians?

What does the Department of “Homeland Security” suddenly need 1.4 billion more rounds of ammunition at the very point the same government is making it harder for citizens to arm themselves?

There are only 300 million of us. How many bullets do you need? That’s more than four bullets for every American man, woman and child. Is your aim really that bad? I mean, have you seen us lately? We are too fat to run very far.

You can say these concerns are some sort of Alex Jones, wack-nut, black helicopter paranoia or you can simply ask, “Why does the government need a billion more rounds of ammo just as it is trying to disarm citizens?”

And the lists. The lists of people who are deemed too mentally unstable to own a gun.

A principled liberal would be horrified at the notion that the government is going to keep giant lists of people who are criminals or who are deemed crazy or dangerous. And even more breathtaking is that these lists will be used to determine the degree of freedom those individuals will be granted by the government.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-control/2013/01/16/hurt-gun-edicts-put-personal-liberty-under-fire?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNation+(Fox+Nation)#ixzz2I C7CQlnq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This newest power grab by obama is nothing compared to what he will be doing in the future!
We will see the Constitution shredded during his second term. That's his goal, that and destroying this nation. Remember he has lifelong presidential protection and feels he has no retribution ever coming for his deeds!-Tyr

And don't forget it wasn't too long ago that this government labeled all veterans as "potential terrorists" and I have no doubt they will be on the list of people they want disarmed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2013, 10:21 PM
And don't forget it wasn't too long ago that this government labeled all veterans as "potential terrorists" and I have no doubt they will be on the list of people they want disarmed.

Returning combat vets were called "potential terrorists"!! That was advanced warning to me what the government had planned. Now king obama well Executive order the nation into total submission because those that should rise up and stop his power grab sit back and say or do nothing! His destruction is viewed to just be a passing phase. They treat him as if he is not out to destroy this nation. Those charged by oath, by law and by duty to keep in check his power grabbing are allowing it and encouraging it by refusing to do their duty.
And they will be as responsible as he in causing what is coming this way! Obama will engineer a financial meltdown and then during that great crisis totally dissolve out government as it was founded , that's my guess.
I know this, he is a damn traitor.--Tyr