PDA

View Full Version : White House releases videos of young kids asking Obama for more gun control

red states rule
01-18-2013, 02:49 AM
Just when you thought it could not get worse with another 4 years of Obama - you were so wrong. If Obama and the libs were so worried about stopping the murder of children then maybe they oppose and stop the millions of children murdered via abortion. Given the election results I know there are many people out there who actually believe these kids wrote the letter they are reading. I will post one example if you want to see the other click the link. But have a barf bag nearby because you will need it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHpdLORzn3Y http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/17/its-come-to-this-white-house-releases-videos-of-young-kids-asking-obama-for-more-gun-control/

Missileman
01-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Just when you thought it could not get worse with another 4 years of Obama - you were so wrong. If Obama and the libs were so worried about stopping the murder of children then maybe they oppose and stop the millions of children murdered via abortion. Given the election results I know there are many people out there who actually believe these kids wrote the letter they are reading. I will post one example if you want to see the other click the link. But have a barf bag nearby because you will need it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHpdLORzn3Y http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/17/its-come-to-this-white-house-releases-videos-of-young-kids-asking-obama-for-more-gun-control/

Only a liberal would find it wise to take policy advice from an eight-year-old. On second thought, it might be a step up for them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2013, 10:03 PM

Why havent obama and gang concentrated on the murders in D.C. AND CHICAGO ???
TWO LEADING MURDER CITIES IN AMERICA AND BOTH DEM CONTROLLED AND RAN..
HYPOCRISY IS RIPE WITH THE "MESSIAH"". SO RIPE THAT ITS RUNNING DOWN HIS LEG FASTER THAN THE TINGLE RUNS UP CHRIS MATTHEW'S..-:laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
01-18-2013, 10:08 PM
I wonder if they are they same kids that sang about how Obama was going to save us all.

Marcus Aurelius
01-18-2013, 10:10 PM
I wonder if liberals will be outraged that Obama releases video using children to make his point?

You know, like they did when the NRA made an ad talking about children?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2013, 10:13 PM
I wonder if they are they same kids that sang about how Obama was going to save us all.

NO, THOSE PROPS WENT ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.
These new props are younger for greater effect and less criticisms..
I was greatly disappointed that the Greek Columns were missing ..-;) -Tyr

ConHog
01-18-2013, 11:59 PM
NO, THOSE PROPS WENT ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.
These new props are younger for greater effect and less criticisms..
I was greatly disappointed that the Greek Columns were missing ..-;) -Tyr

but in the other thread you thought it wonderful that obama's kids were used as theater.

Kathianne
01-19-2013, 12:28 AM
but in the other thread you thought it wonderful that obama's kids were used as theater.

And on other thread, you joined in Chris Christie's nonsense that the NRA had 'used' Obama's kids. It didn't. The argument was on hypocrisy regarding schools that have armed guards and those that he's arguing shouldn't have. What's good for his kids and David Gregory's kids, is fair for all.

In this case, I expect 'children' to want to attend school without fear. They may come up with some ideas though, that adults should quickly be able to spot as 'full of unintended consequences.' Obama is an adult, right?

ConHog
01-19-2013, 01:26 AM
And on other thread, you joined in Chris Christie's nonsense that the NRA had 'used' Obama's kids. It didn't. The argument was on hypocrisy regarding schools that have armed guards and those that he's arguing shouldn't have. What's good for his kids and David Gregory's kids, is fair for all.

In this case, I expect 'children' to want to attend school without fear. They may come up with some ideas though, that adults should quickly be able to spot as 'full of unintended consequences.' Obama is an adult, right?

No I think what I said was I dislike it when kids are made political pawns by EITHER side, some hypocrites only get upset when ONE side does it.

Absolutely right, if armed guards are okay for Obama's kids then I should be able to have them for my kids as well. Oh wait, I can and in fact Obama has supported that. In fact, the armed guards that guard my kids when they are at school are even paid for by the taxpayer just the same as the ones who guard Obama's kids. WTF , how did that happen?

I'm not sure that I would argue that Obama is an adult. But then again I wouldn't make that argument for most Americans who are allegedly adults.

Kathianne
01-19-2013, 01:42 AM
No I think what I said was I dislike it when kids are made political pawns by EITHER side, some hypocrites only get upset when ONE side does it.

Absolutely right, if armed guards are okay for Obama's kids then I should be able to have them for my kids as well. Oh wait, I can and in fact Obama has supported that. In fact, the armed guards that guard my kids when they are at school are even paid for by the taxpayer just the same as the ones who guard Obama's kids. WTF , how did that happen?

I'm not sure that I would argue that Obama is an adult. But then again I wouldn't make that argument for most Americans who are allegedly adults.

Actually the administration has come down on the side of public schools should be 'gun free zones.' They've done so repeatedly.

I'm not 'one sided' I feel that you and the media, along with Christie, are tarring the NRA with doing something they didn't do. They neither named the Obama children, nor the school they attend. They cited the number of armed guards at the school, without including the number of secret service agents.

Their school is a bastion of those in politics and journalism and THEIR KIDS are worth keeping safe.

ConHog
01-19-2013, 01:55 AM
Actually the administration has come down on the side of public schools should be 'gun free zones.' They've done so repeatedly.

I'm not 'one sided' I feel that you and the media, along with Christie, are tarring the NRA with doing something they didn't do. They neither named the Obama children, nor the school they attend. They cited the number of armed guards at the school, without including the number of secret service agents.

Their school is a bastion of those in politics and journalism and THEIR KIDS are worth keeping safe.

gun free does not mean no armed guards. Obama actively supports school resource officers, which as you know are armed police officers.

No, I'm not tarring the NRA. I merely find using kids for these types of things distasteful. Just let them be kids......... And that absolutely goes for everyone, seeing Obama surround himself with kids as part of his agenda was just as sad as the other way around IMO.

Kathianne
01-19-2013, 02:04 AM
gun free does not mean no armed guards. Obama actively supports school resource officers, which as you know are armed police officers.

No, I'm not tarring the NRA. I merely find using kids for these types of things distasteful. Just let them be kids......... And that absolutely goes for everyone, seeing Obama surround himself with kids as part of his agenda was just as sad as the other way around IMO.

Unlike the NRA which put out a message regarding hypocrisy, Obama surrounded himself and added video of kids reading how they 'felt sad' after Sandy Hook. Well yeah, it was sad and a travesty. Then what? Pass laws that effect those that were already following the laws. None of which would prevent a future Sandy Hook massacre.

ConHog
01-19-2013, 02:19 AM
Unlike the NRA which put out a message regarding hypocrisy, Obama surrounded himself and added video of kids reading how they 'felt sad' after Sandy Hook. Well yeah, it was sad and a travesty. Then what? Pass laws that effect those that were already following the laws. None of which would prevent a future Sandy Hook massacre.

LOL @ the NRA calling out hypocrisy. Doesn't anyone know what word actually means? Has Obama suggested that people shouldn't be allowed to hire armed security for their children, or send them to private schools? Nope , he hasn't , so doing those things for HIS kids isn't hypocritical on his part.

The only hypocrisy is found by those people who imagined in their heads that Obama was going to try to take all the guns except those used to protect he and his. He hasn't done that.

The NRA is running a very effective campaign in making you believe that is the end goal, just as effective as the campaign ran by the gun grabbers are running to convince people that AR15s are somehow more dangerous than other semi automatic rifles. BOTH sides are full of shit, and I suspect they know that. As usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Be that as it may, for purposes of THIS thread, really the only think I was commenting on was that I think it is PATHETIC when kids are used as political props. I just don't like it. I don't care what message they are sending, it doesn't mattter to me whether its something I agree with or not, I just simply do not like seeing kids being used.

red states rule
01-19-2013, 02:41 AM
LOL @ the NRA calling out hypocrisy. Doesn't anyone know what word actually means? Has Obama suggested that people shouldn't be allowed to hire armed security for their children, or send them to private schools? Nope , he hasn't , so doing those things for HIS kids isn't hypocritical on his part.

The only hypocrisy is found by those people who imagined in their heads that Obama was going to try to take all the guns except those used to protect he and his. He hasn't done that.

The NRA is running a very effective campaign in making you believe that is the end goal, just as effective as the campaign ran by the gun grabbers are running to convince people that AR15s are somehow more dangerous than other semi automatic rifles. BOTH sides are full of shit, and I suspect they know that. As usual the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Be that as it may, for purposes of THIS thread, really the only think I was commenting on was that I think it is PATHETIC when kids are used as political props. I just don't like it. I don't care what message they are sending, it doesn't mattter to me whether its something I agree with or not, I just simply do not like seeing kids being used.

Good lord are you a drama king. The NRA never once mentions Obama's kids by name not do they mention the name of the school they attend. What they do mention is how the liberal elitists send they send their kids to schools with armed guards while opposing the same for the rest of the country. Conman once again you try and show your intellectual superiority but all you show is what a total ass you really are. Of course the ad does expose libs as hypocrites so that might be the reason you are having a fit over it

ConHog
01-19-2013, 03:20 AM
Good lord are you a drama king. The NRA never once mentions Obama's kids by name not do they mention the name of the school they attend. What they do mention is how the liberal elitists send they send their kids to schools with armed guards while opposing the same for the rest of the country. Conman once again you try and show your intellectual superiority but all you show is what a total ass you really are. Of course the ad does expose libs as hypocrites so that might be the reason you are having a fit over it

The Obama Administration does NOT oppose armed guards at school. That is a lie. PERIOD RSR. EVERY public school district in Arkansas has at least one armed guard on duty during all school hours, just as an example.

red states rule
01-19-2013, 03:24 AM
The Obama Administration does NOT oppose armed guards at school. That is a lie. PERIOD RSR. EVERY public school district in Arkansas has at least one armed guard on duty during all school hours, just as an example.

Really? I know Joe mentioned it and I did hear or read the "outrage" from the liberal media when the NRA President said that was a necessary part of preventing gun violence. Which is part of the above videos message. So grow up Conman and stop being a troll.

ConHog
01-19-2013, 03:27 AM
Really? I know Joe mentioned it and I did hear or read the "outrage" from the liberal media when the NRA President said that was a necessary part of preventing gun violence. Which is part of the above videos message. So grow up Conman and stop being a troll.

Are you being serious there? You're being the immature troll tonight my friend.

Now back to the topic, are you actually suggesting that Obama is against school resource officers even though he publicly supports them?

red states rule
01-19-2013, 03:29 AM
Are you being serious there? You're being the immature troll tonight my friend.

Now back to the topic, are you actually suggesting that Obama is against school resource officers even though he publicly supports them?

Obama is for many things the polls say a majority are opposed to. Now that he does not have to face the voters again, his supreme arrogance will shine through on a daily basis. What the hell is "school resource officers'? Union janitors perhaps?

red states rule
01-19-2013, 03:34 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb011713dAPR20130117044517.jpg

ConHog
01-19-2013, 03:36 AM
Obama is for many things the polls say a majority are opposed to. Now that he does not have to face the voters again, his supreme arrogance will shine through on a daily basis. What the hell is "school resource officers'? Union janitors perhaps?

you seriously don't know what a school resource officer is? How can you consider yourself to be educated on the topic RSR?

http://www.ncpc.org/topics/school-safety/strategies/strategy-school-resource-officers

red states rule
01-19-2013, 03:39 AM
you seriously don't know what a school resource officer is? How can you consider yourself to be educated on the topic RSR?

http://www.ncpc.org/topics/school-safety/strategies/strategy-school-resource-officers

You truely are a liberal tool Conman. I know what Obama CLAIMS he wants to do. But what he will actually do is almost always a 180. Of course you would have no "knowledge" of that past history. Once again your lame attempt to talk down to people has blown up in your face

Marcus Aurelius
01-19-2013, 01:14 PM

rep worthy. Unfortunately, I'll have to owe you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ConHog again.

red states rule
01-19-2013, 01:18 PM
I still want to know if anyone actually believes these kids wrote the letters or if their teachers or parents did?