PDA

View Full Version : Introduction!!

Challis0
01-18-2013, 06:55 AM
Today am here because i read forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!.............

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Today am here because i read forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!.............

Welcome. Enjoy...:beer:--Tyr

Drummond
01-18-2013, 10:34 AM
... what Tyr said. Hope you enjoy this forum.

tailfins
01-18-2013, 11:11 AM

Welcome! Glad to see you. Just be yourself. No need to thank anybody. They will take anybody here. Tyr can attest to that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome! Glad to see you. Just be yourself. No need to thank anybody. They will take anybody here. Tyr can attest to that.

That is true, tailfins you are right, I knew that after reading here the first day. That's when I first discovered you tailfins. I said to myself, this is the place for me! They will take anybody here!-Tyr

jimnyc
01-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Welcome to DP, Challis! Where ya from? :salute:

fj1200
01-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Welcome to DP, Challis! Where ya from? :salute:

Umm, not the US? :poke:

jimnyc
01-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Umm, not the US? :poke:

Now how would you know that, young man?

Abbey Marie
01-18-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm so curious to know what information Challis is seeking. Whatever it is, I can absofreakinguarantee that he will get at least fifteen different opinions on it.

:laugh:

ConHog
01-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Hide yo women and yo less intelligent folk, ConHog is back baby!!!

jimnyc
01-18-2013, 02:03 PM
I had not realized that Darin had deleted a followup post by our new member, Challis. As I figured, he was a spammer, and DMP deleted the spam post. Most Pakastani members that join here aren't doing so to communicate with Americans. Not that I don't think that would be cool, but something seemed "off" to me when I read this 1st post.

fj1200
01-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Now how would you know that, young man?

Call it a hunch from my many time read forum. :salute:

aboutime
01-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Hide yo women and yo less intelligent folk, ConHog is back baby!!!

No need for anyone to hide the women. When they hear the word ConHog...they think of this...4352 and leave.