PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Laws!!

Nukeman
01-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Do we have too many laws at this time?? I ask this due to the govt needing to criminalize everything in order to justify there continued grab for power...

Came across the following quote and it really got me thinking of how prophetic Ayn Rand was!!

There's no way to rule innocent men.
The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals.
Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them.
One declares so many things to be a crime
that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." ----Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged---

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Do we have too many laws at this time?? I ask this due to the govt needing to criminalize everything in order to justify there continued grab for power...

Came across the following quote and it really got me thinking of how prophetic Ayn Rand was!!

The lib/left/dems have decided to make -ALL- their opposition to be placed firmly into the criminal class.
Vilify and then destroy is their plan of attack. To succeed they need two things accomplished for sure, destruction of our Constitution and the confiscation of our guns.
Obama is working "fast and furious" on both!!!
Executive Orders now replace duly voted on laws coming from Congress. The "messiah" says , we cant wait, wave his magic wand and dictatorial decrees are immediately the law of the land! Even worse its been established that he can do this about anything, anything at all!
Amazing what power having a worthless, traitorous sold out media brings!-Tyr

aboutime
01-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Too many Laws is very appropriate, and true.

But our problem is Not that we have TOO MANY.

Our problem is...TOO FEW are willing to follow, and obey them because they believe...

They are ABOVE the laws.

Starting with Obama, his administration, and the 535 Members of Congress.

ConHog
01-18-2013, 10:00 PM

Yes, we could just have one law.

You may do anything you want as long as it in noway effects another person nor their property.

What DOESN'T that cover?