PDA

View Full Version : Miss U.S.A. gets booed at Miss Universe Competition

krisy
05-29-2007, 09:07 AM
ANyone watch?

http://www.breitbart.tv/missusa.html

Apparently,a bunch of Mexicans booed her. Obviously you can't tell who it is doing the booing in the video,but according to Fox news this morning,it was a group of Mexicans.

I want to know how anyone could do this to this poor girl. FIrst she falls,then they boo her. I'm willing to bet the boos were NOT because of the fall. Their people want to come to our country and prosper and make money,yet they boo her?

How dare they?! I wish those two lollipops that were hosting this thing would have told them to shut up!!!!

Trigg
05-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Embarrassing for her, but she recovered very well from the fall. It takes guts to keep smiling after a fall like that.

krisy
05-29-2007, 09:15 AM
Embarrassing for her, but she recovered very well from the fall. It takes guts to keep smiling after a fall like that.

She did recover excellent from that fall....I'm sure she felt like crying. She also kept her smile on ,ignoring all the rude mor-ons that felt the need to boo the woman. I just can't beleive they would treat her like this,as if she has anything to do with all the political crap going on with Mexico right now.

krisy
05-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Apparently,the boos were before and after the fall...go figure.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2007, 10:40 AM
The booing was when she was called up to answer an interview question, long after the fall. And even after that, the two hosts continued to shout out numerous praises to Mexico, and to the Mexicans in the audience. Perhaps they were too dumb to go off script even for a couple of sentences. I hope Trump picks a better locale next time.

Miss USA handled it all with grace.

diuretic
05-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Bloody rude and totally uncalled for.

Mr. P
05-29-2007, 11:31 AM
The booing was when she was called up to answer an interview question, long after the fall. And even after that, the two hosts continued to shout out numerous praises to Mexico, and to the Mexicans in the audience. Perhaps they were too dumb to go off script even for a couple of sentences. I hope Trump picks a better locale next time.

Miss USA handled it all with grace.

That's the part I saw..WTF was my reaction.

krisy
05-29-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm glad to see that others were bothered by this too. I just can't believe adults would act like this.

She deserved to win just for her grace and her calm demeanor in handling it all.

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Countless millions of wetbacks have been already been amnestied in America. They come here to flee their own country. The money they make here is mexico's third largest form of income. Countless millions more wetbacks are here DEMANDING amnesty, yet they BOOOOO Miss America???!!!

It's SICKENING! Makes me want to go up to Wal Mart and beat the shit out of the first mexican I hear speaking spanish. I truely am growing to HATE these people.

Gaffer
05-29-2007, 04:49 PM
What do you expect they're mexicans.

gabosaurus
05-29-2007, 05:16 PM
It's a beauty contest. You can't expect intelligent people to be there. What else did you expect?

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 05:17 PM
What do you expect they're mexicans.

That was rude.

manu1959
05-29-2007, 05:21 PM
this is classic mexcian behaviour when it comes to international events ....

in soccer they won't shake our hands after the match....they boo through the national anthem.....they throw batteries.....and the best for last.....they pee into zip lock bags and throw them at you....

oh and this is in the US stadiums.....god help you in mexico city ....

Mr. P
05-29-2007, 05:28 PM
It's a beauty contest. You can't expect intelligent people to be there. What else did you expect?

Yeah true..who else did they boo? No one? Hummmmm yer point is moot.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah true..who else did they boo? No one? Hummmmm yer point is moot.

:laugh2:

gabosaurus
05-29-2007, 05:31 PM
I bet they were not really booing. Probably whacking off. Pale would be pleased since they are "fags."
And I am sure many DP posters hold the same opinion of Mexicans as they do of Muslims. Which is hatred and intolerance.

I can't afford to hate Mexicans, since they comprise a large portion of my family.

Gaffer
05-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I bet they were not really booing. Probably whacking off. Pale would be pleased since they are "fags."
And I am sure many DP posters hold the same opinion of Mexicans as they do of Muslims. Which is hatred and intolerance.

I can't afford to hate Mexicans, since they comprise a large portion of my family.

Those in your family have probably been here a long time and think of themselves only as American of mexican desent. When I lived in Calif I had a number of friends of mexican decent. They were third and fourth generation and most didn't understand a word of spanish. There's a big difference between them and the wetbacks. There's a lot more racial hatred among the mexicans there than there is among the whites.

I am very familar with your area, I grew up there. Lived near Harbor Blvd and Chapman Ave. I'm sure you know where that is.

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Countless millions of wetbacks have been already been amnestied in America.

It's SICKENING! Makes me want to go up to Wal Mart and beat the shit out of the first mexican I hear speaking spanish. I truely am growing to HATE these people.

Let me ask you a couple questions, and please answer them as honest as you can (I know that can be hard for you "Christians" sometimes).

Why do you need to call them wetbacks?

Are you 100% sure that they were booing over the current conflict with immigration? And if you are, care to give us a link that proves it?

Lets say a family of hard-working legals just moved into their new home in Arizona a few months back. They speak English fairly well, and all hold jobs that require them to speak Enlgish.
But, English is not their first language.
Are you telling me that your going to punch them in their faces for quickly communicating with each other in their first language while shopping at Wal-Mart?

Like I'm not really understanding you...Are you just ignorant?..Retarded?.....Insane?
Where do your justify punching people in the face for speaking their first language in a Wal-Mart?
If you JUST moved to Norway are you going to excpect someone to punch you in your face just because you and your wife look at something and talk about it in English?

Gaffer
05-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Let me ask you a couple questions, and please answer them as honest as you can (I know that can be hard for you "Christians" sometimes).

Are you 100% sure that they were booing over the current conflict with immigration? And if you are, care to give us a link that proves it?

Lets say a family of hard-working legals just moved into their new home in Arizona a few months back. They speak English fairly well, and all hold jobs that require them to speak Enlgish.
But, English is not their first language.
Are you telling me that your going to punch them in their faces for quickly communicating with each other in their first language while shopping at Wal-Mart?

Like I'm not really understanding you...Are you just ignorant?..Retarded?.....Insane?
Where do your justify punching people in the face for speaking their first language in a Wal-Mart?
If you JUST moved to Norway are you going to excpect someone to punch you in your face just because you and your wife look at something and talk about it in English?

You would have to live around them to understand. Go take a walk in a barrio sometime.

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Countless millions of wetbacks have been already been amnestied in America. They come here to flee their own country. The money they make here is mexico's third largest form of income. Countless millions more wetbacks are here DEMANDING amnesty, yet they BOOOOO Miss America???!!!

Believe it or not people, osama obama NEG REPPED me for this post. It appears he finds me telling the truth "disgusting."

Gaffer
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Believe it or not people, osama obama NEG REPPED me for this post. It appears he finds me telling the truth "disgusting."

He neg repped me. I returned the favor.

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 08:02 PM

Because that's what they are, and I can. Does that offend you? Good.

Don't play stupid with me son. Why else would they boo?

Lets say a family of hard-working legals just moved into their new home in Arizona a few months back. They speak English fairly well, and all hold jobs that require them to speak Enlgish. But, English is not their first language. Are you telling me that your going to punch them in their faces for quickly communicating with each other in their first language while shopping at Wal-Mart?
Sounds better every time I hear it.

Like I'm not really understanding you...Are you just ignorant?..Retarded?.....Insane? Where do your justify punching people in the face for speaking their first language in a Wal-Mart? If you JUST moved to Norway are you going to excpect someone to punch you in your face just because you and your wife look at something and talk about it in English?
If I was to ever be ANYWHERE outside of America, I'd be doing so LEGALY, MORON!

Saying I'd like to beat the shit out of someone is my way expressing myself. However, I don't do it IDIOT! If I did, I'd start with IGNORANT FUCKING LIBERALS!

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 08:03 PM

Yepp

krisy
05-29-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm glad to see that others were bothered by this too. I just can't believe adults would act like this.

She deserved to win just for her grace and her calm demeanor in handling it all.

Uh,Obama....why did you neg rep me for this?

Because I think she didn't deserve to be booed

This AIN'T a Red Sox Yankees game!!

Oh well,ya didn't have any effect on my points anyway.

Pale and gaffer...don't feel too bad,my comment was nothing and he negged me

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Because that's what they are, and I can. Does that offend you? Good.
lol..Should we excpect anything less from white trash like Pale???

Don't play stupid with me son. Why else would they boo?
They don't like her? They want their own country to win?

Why do the Red-Soxs get booed when they play at Yankee Stadium?

Sounds better every time I hear it.
Again...What else can we excpect from dirty ignorant white trash?

If I was to ever be ANYWHERE outside of America, I'd be doing so LEGALY, MORON!
The example I was referring to was a legalized family.
You never specified that you would only punch illegals in the face for speaking spanish in a wal-mart. You generalized it to any Meixcan:

Originally Posted by Pale Rider

And BTW, how the fuck are you gonna tell if they're legal or not??

Saying I'd like to beat the shit out of someone is my way expressing myself. However, I don't do it IDIOT! If I did, I'd start with IGNORANT FUCKING LIBERALS!
Expressing yourself?...So telling us how your going to punch an innocent human being in the face for speaking spanish in a Wal-Mart is part of "expressing yourself"??? Nice values you have!!

krisy
05-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Obama,I think anyone with a brain knows that booing at a beauty contest does not happen,it's not standard like,say a Red Sox Yankees game. (Go Red Sox)

You know why they were booing...they were WRONG. This girl has absolutley nothing to do with what their pissed about. They want to come over here so freakin bad,yet they boo someone representing our country..hmmmm,sound like real smart people.

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Oh so Krisy I'm guessing that you condone Pales statement about punching a person in Wal-Mart for speaking spanish correct?

You don't seem to worried about that...Or the fact that hes using racial slurs to describe an entire ethnicity when only a fraction of them are breaking the law.

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 08:32 PM
And to be honest, nobody knows why they were booing.

I have not read in a single article source where it stated as a fact that they were booing because of the current immigration conflict.

Kathianne
05-29-2007, 08:36 PM

I have not read in a single article source where it stated as a fact that they were booing because of the current immigration conflict.

Right, other than the fact that booing is not the norm and wasn't done for any other case. Nor was any country cheered, while another country's contestant was featured.

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Right, other than the fact that booing is not the norm and wasn't done for any other case. Nor was any country cheered, while another country's contestant was featured.
Theres some possibilties....and if you don't have a link...stop saying it like its a fact.

Now, back to Pales statements.
Still condoning them are we???? Nothing to say about them??

Gunny
05-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh so Krisy I'm guessing that you condone Pales statement about punching a person in Wal-Mart for speaking spanish correct?

You don't seem to worried about that...Or the fact that hes using racial slurs to describe an entire ethnicity when only a fraction of them are breaking the law.

Try again. Pale did no such thing. It's obvious you don't know what a wetback is. It's an illegal alien, not an entire ethnicity, and Mexican Americans themselves use the term far more than those you label white trash for not falling in lockstep with your hollow beliefs.

Hugh Lincoln
05-29-2007, 08:56 PM
lol..Should we excpect anything less from white trash like Pale???

Again...What else can we excpect from dirty ignorant white trash?

Not that I really need to struggle here to convince the board that if I'm a racist, so's Obama08. But the difference, of course, is that blacks, Hispanics, Arabs and the rest can scream "dirty white trash" and the media doesn't care, but if whites BREATHE wrong about the rest, they get jailed for life. Do I lie?

Gunny
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
Not that I really need to struggle here to convince the board that if I'm a racist, so's Obama08. But the difference, of course, is that blacks, Hispanics, Arabs and the rest can scream "dirty white trash" and the media doesn't care, but if whites BREATHE wrong about the rest, they get jailed for life. Do I lie?

I'd say in this case it's a fairly accurate statement.

krisy
05-29-2007, 09:16 PM

Obama,it's none of your business what I think of Pale's posts.I don't have to explain that to you and it has nothing to do with my point....that they were obviously booing the U.S. How can you not see that?DO you honestly think that they were booing her...as a person?

I do understand Pale's anger,a lot of people do with the current situation. Mexicans booing Miss U.S.A.,protesting that this is their country even tho they haven't done jack squat to contribute but send their money back to Mexico.

I have nothing against Mexicans as a whole. My daughters best friend across the street is part Mexican. Her father has been here LEGALLY for years and works very hard for his family. They are some of the greatest people I know. Unforunately, af few others on the street aspparently weren't to kind when they moved in. They did things like put up for sale signs in their front yards because the Mexicans were moving in. Someone even threw a few racial slurs at her kids.....I would NEVER condone something like that. But as far as these illegals and their attiudes,well,they ain't too hot themselves.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Obama,it's none of your business what I think of Pale's posts.I don't have to explain that to you and it has nothing to do with my point....that they were obviously booing the U.S. How can you not see that?DO you honestly think that they were booing her...as a person?

I do understand Pale's anger,a lot of people do with the current situation. Mexicans booing Miss U.S.A.,protesting that this is their country even tho they haven't done jack squat to contribute but send their money back to Mexico.

I have nothing against Mexicans as a whole. My daughters best friend across the street is part Mexican. Her father has been here LEGALLY for years and works very hard for his family. They are some of the greatest people I know. Unforunately, af few others on the street aspparently weren't to kind when they moved in. They did things like put up for sale signs in their front yards because the Mexicans were moving in. Someone even threw a few racial slurs at her kids.....I would NEVER condone something like that. But as far as these illegals and their attiudes,well,they ain't too hot themselves.

Damn well said, but I think he was just trying to get a rise out of you.

krisy
05-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Damn well said, but I think he was just trying to get a rise out of you.

lol! I suppose he did!

That's o.k. tho,because Pale got a rise out of him!!:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 09:38 PM
lol! I suppose he did!

That's o.k. tho,because Pale got a rise out of him!!:laugh2:

Yup. osama obama is a joke krisy. I explained why I said wetback, and I explained that I wasn't going to beat anybody up. It's just the way I vent here.

But that wasn't good enough for him. What a surprise.

Jimmy started a thread at the top of the board in the announcement section that I think everybody needs to read. He's asked people to tone down the personal attacks and name calling. I've told Jimmy I would. So for now, I'm going to just ignore osama. He's an insignificant speck in the grand scheme of things.

Hugh Lincoln
05-29-2007, 09:47 PM
wetback

But notice how when the illegals march in the streets with signs saying "Gringo Go Back to Europe," nobody thinks that's racist...

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 09:58 PM
But notice how when the illegals march in the streets with signs saying "Gringo Go Back to Europe," nobody thinks that's racist...

Only white Americans can be racists. It's impossible for any other race in America today to be racist. Or so it is according to the liberals.

manu1959
05-29-2007, 11:52 PM

i do....i have played soccer in mexico.....they boo america....it is what they do....national pride

Abbey Marie
05-30-2007, 12:29 AM
For anyone who doubts the reason for the boos:

Mexican Audience Boos Miss USA During Miss Universe Pageant Won by Miss Japan
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Booed mercilessly at the Miss Universe pageant by a Mexican audience angry at U.S. immigration policy, and seen by millions of TV viewers as she slipped and fell on the pageant stage, Miss USA Rachel Smith nonetheless managed to take the high road and offer her Spanish-speaking hosts an enthusiastic, "Buenas noches Mexico. Muchas gracias!"

Pageant owner Donald Trump downplayed the booing, saying it was aimed at American policies and not Smith.

"We believe it wasn't Rachel being booed but the USA and some of our policies as a country," pageant spokeswoman Lark-Marie Anton told FOXNews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275993,00.html

Sitarro
05-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Isn't it a bit telling that the guy that Obama is glorifying by having his image as an avatar, was a low life mass murderer. How cute that Che Guevara is so trendy with the kids in college that don't know anything more about him than the image(taken from a famous photograph by Alberto Korda) that was plagiarized by a t-shirt printer and the "Motorcycle Diaries" movie that also glorifiyed this murdering skum.

The fact is that these dumb ass Mexicans are biting the hand that feeds their sorry asses. The funniest idea is that they were ripped off by the U.S. because they lost the land a decade and a half ago that is now Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. They would really like us to believe that these states would be just the way they are today if Mexico still owned that land....sure.... they would be the same shitty places that is Mexico today.

In 1976, some federalies kicked me out of Mexico after stealing my money from me, I vowed never to go back to that land of low lifes and never have.... never will.

Mexico is a shit neighbor, always have been, always will be....... I am very dissapointed in our President for his views about this rat hole.

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 12:58 AM

They do it here because the bleeding heart Liberals jump to their cause.

DragonStryk72
05-30-2007, 01:29 AM
You know, one of the bigger reasons I joined this site was because from what I'd read when I was on here were intelligent discussions, debates that allowed people to be opposite opinions, and still talk to each other civilly.

What I've seen in this thread is the opposite of that point, With Pale Rider deciding it's alright to just jump someone based on their language. Beyond that, the larger issue is that illegal immigration seems to be getting blamed on only the immigrants, who are following the opportunities offered by OUR businesses, but yet, I hear not one word against the businesses that hire illegals.

I have personally lost jobs to illegal immigrants, because I couldn't afford to work for as little as they do, so I've got more than enough backing to sit here and say this: You want to get pissed at someone about illegal immigration, then by all means, get pissed at the ones who are making it grow and thrive: The american business owners who hire them. If no opportunity were present, then they would not be here following that opportunity.

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 02:29 AM

If they want to get real technical about who is from where, THEY aren't natives of MEXICO. Maybe we should send a tidal wave of people their way and demand THEY leave MEXICO!

Pale Rider
05-30-2007, 02:32 AM
You know, one of the bigger reasons I joined this site was because from what I'd read when I was on here were intelligent discussions, debates that allowed people to be opposite opinions, and still talk to each other civilly.

What I've seen in this thread is the opposite of that point, With Pale Rider deciding it's alright to just jump someone based on their language. Beyond that, the larger issue is that illegal immigration seems to be getting blamed on only the immigrants, who are following the opportunities offered by OUR businesses, but yet, I hear not one word against the businesses that hire illegals.

I have personally lost jobs to illegal immigrants, because I couldn't afford to work for as little as they do, so I've got more than enough backing to sit here and say this: You want to get pissed at someone about illegal immigration, then by all means, get pissed at the ones who are making it grow and thrive: The american business owners who hire them. If no opportunity were present, then they would not be here following that opportunity.

Not good to single me out cherry. There's plenty of assholes here, and if you'd read enough of this board, you'd have seen that. Don't be one of them and start on me personally when you have no idea. That's a real bad start.

krisy
05-30-2007, 06:25 AM

Looked to me like Obama was the one jumping Pale for his language,not the other way around. Free country,free speech

I do agree with your point about hiring these illegals,they are just as much to blame. If no one hired them,they wouldn't come.

Gunny
05-30-2007, 09:06 PM

I'm all for fining the CRAP out of people who hire illegals ... and I mean a fine that HURTS.

Feel better?

The issue is a double-edged sword. Illegals wouldn't come if they wouldn't be hired, but they couldn't get hired if they couldn't get here. When the topic contains that part of the equation, I doubt you will find many who don't support putting a stop to both.

Unless you ask the President and/or Congress ......