PDA

View Full Version : O'Donnell: Never speaking to Hasselbeck again

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Rosie ~ The former host of the ABC daytime chatfest says in a video blog posted on her Web site that she has never tried harder to be friends with someone, but she doesn't think she succeeded with Hasselbeck.

The argument with Hasselbeck began Wednesday over O'Donnell's statement last week about the war: "655,000 Iraqi civilians have died. Who are the terrorists?" The more I hear that line the more it pises me off. She was calling our troops terrorists, that damn Michael Moore loving Liberal fat piece of trash. She will say anything to cause a stir, even attack the people who protect her right to us a strapon.

Full Article
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/29/people.odonnell.ap/index.html

Hobbit
05-29-2007, 12:34 PM
If I were Hasselback, I'd get that in writing.

TheSage
05-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Bullies always cry the loudest when they get a taste of their own medicine.

KarlMarx
05-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Rosie ~ The former host of the ABC daytime chatfest says in a video blog posted on her Web site that she has never tried harder to be friends with someone, but she doesn't think she succeeded with Hasselbeck.

The argument with Hasselbeck began Wednesday over O'Donnell's statement last week about the war: "655,000 Iraqi civilians have died. Who are the terrorists?" The more I hear that line the more it pises me off. She was calling our troops terrorists, that damn Michael Moore loving Liberal fat piece of trash. She will say anything to cause a stir, even attack the people who protect her right to us a strapon.

Full Article
Wouldn't it be swell if Rosie O' Donnell would make that threat to the entire Human Race?!?!?!? :):):):)

Trigg
05-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Would it be swell if Rosie O' Donnell would make that threat to the entire Human Race?!?!?!? :):):):)

LOL :laugh2:

5stringJeff
05-29-2007, 01:03 PM
The argument with Hasselbeck began Wednesday over O'Donnell's statement last week about the war: "655,000 Iraqi civilians have died. Who are the terrorists?"

Talk show critics accused O'Donnell of calling U.S. troops terrorists. She called Hasselbeck "cowardly" for not saying anything in response to the critics, which set off their lengthy argument.

Why on earth should Hassleback have defended Rosie? She's a big girl (no pun intended), she can speak for herself.

Pale Rider
05-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Well if fat rosie o'licksnatch isn't speaking to Elizabeth anymore, lucky Elizabeth, and she's out of a job and has nothing to do, maybe they can get her to go out and talk to those whales and get them to swim back to the ocean. rosie o'strapon does speak whale doesn't she?

05-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Why on earth should Hassleback have defended Rosie? She's a big girl (no pun intended), she can speak for herself.

The question isnt whether she can speak for herself, its whether she can stop speaking at all.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Friends can disagree with you, Rosie. Especially when you say the pathetic things you say.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 02:06 PM

Full Article

How can she say she didn't call troops terrorists, that is exactly what she did.

glockmail
05-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Why on earth should Hassleback have defended Rosie? She's a big girl (no pun intended), she can speak for herself. Liberals think free speech requires us to listen as well as defend their senseless point of view. :laugh2:

CockySOB
05-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Bullies always cry the loudest when they get a taste of their own medicine.

Damned right! But it isn't so much a "taste of their own medicine" as it is having someone stand up to them and take them to task for their lies and other mis-statements. Rosie is just another blow-hard who flourishes only when surrounded by "yes" people. Thankfully, she had a very public forum to display her ignorance and bias. Hopefully, some more of her ilk will mouth off in public before the election cycle gets into full swing.

theHawk
05-29-2007, 03:38 PM
The argument with Hasselbeck began Wednesday over O'Donnell's statement last week about the war: "655,000 Iraqi civilians have died. Who are the terrorists?"

Wow, I didn't know that was the original quote.

What a scumbag bitch. And she had the audacity to get pissed at that girl for not defending that statement.

Rosie needs to realize that despite how big she is, the world doesn't revolve around her.

05-29-2007, 05:48 PM

What a scumbag bitch. And she had the audacity to get pissed at that girl for not defending that statement.

Rosie needs to realize that despite how big she is, the world doesn't revolve around her.

well, to Rosie's credit, she might be confused easily because of that gravitational pull she has.

nevadamedic
05-29-2007, 05:52 PM

Yea, that is original quote that she made that caused a really big stir and one of the few reasons she attacked Elizabeth for not defending her honor.

Guernicaa
05-29-2007, 06:20 PM
As far as I'm concerned they're both retarded forms of entertainment.
Rosie has a bit of knowledge on the issues, but always manages to express her opinion the wrong way.
Elizabeth is all cute and blonde, but sounds like she still hasn't graduated from high school.

lol...the Donald accurately described Elizabeth:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ojWpMKQFrlc

KarlMarx
05-30-2007, 05:06 AM
One of our local stations runs his radio spot "The Real Deal" where he offers his opinions and observations on just about everything.

He doesn't impress me as being one of the brightest people I've ever heard, either.

Frankly, I'm glad Rosie O'Dildo is gone. Not that her opinions mean anything, not that there aren't more important things to think about. This is more like waking up after a very bad headache and realizing that it's gone. Good riddance Rosie.

5stringJeff
05-30-2007, 02:34 PM
I feel that it's my duty to talk to Ms. Hasselback in Rosie's place. Preferably over some nice wine... :thumb:

http://deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/elizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_03.jpg

glockmail
05-30-2007, 03:24 PM
I feel that it's my duty to talk to Ms. Hasselback in Rosie's place. Preferably over some nice wine... :thumb:

http://deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/elizabeth_hasselbeck/elizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_03.jpg

Nice jugs.

Abbey Marie
05-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Nice jugs.

That's baby's milk and a mother's glow- she's pregnant. She looks beautiful. :)

5stringJeff
05-30-2007, 03:35 PM

She's gorgeous anyway, but the pregnant-woman glow makes women twice as beautiful!

glockmail
05-30-2007, 03:35 PM
That's baby's milk and a mother's glow- she's pregnant. She looks beautiful. :) I thought she looked a little "bloomy". Guys can get into trouble making that assumption though. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-30-2007, 04:00 PM
I thought she looked a little "bloomy". Guys can get into trouble making that assumption though. :laugh2:

That's for sure!

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 04:45 PM

Pregnant women are great, that means they put out!

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 04:46 PM

I dont normally like boobies but damn, I gotta fire up the motor boat :laugh2:

05-30-2007, 09:12 PM
I dont normally like boobies but damn, I gotta fire up the motor boat :laugh2:

What kind of man are you?:p

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 09:14 PM
What kind of man are you?:p

Im afraid of sufficating :(

05-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Im afraid of sufficating :(

come on, there are much worse ways to die;)

5stringJeff
05-30-2007, 10:02 PM
come on, there are much worse ways to die;)

I can't think of any better ways to die.

And to be prefectly honest, I didn't pick that photo because of the boobies (though it is a nice bonus). I just thought it was a good pic. AndI used to know a woman who could have passed for a redheaded version of her, believe it or not.

nevadamedic
05-30-2007, 10:09 PM
I can't think of any better ways to die.

And to be prefectly honest, I didn't pick that photo because of the boobies (though it is a nice bonus). I just thought it was a good pic. AndI used to know a woman who could have passed for a redheaded version of her, believe it or not.

Jeff, your my new best friend :laugh2: