PDA

View Full Version : Obama's first term -- by the numbers

red states rule
01-21-2013, 05:49 AM
and yet this clown got a second term. Go figure.

National debt when Obama took office: $10.6 trillion

National debt today: More than $16.4 trillion

Unemployment rate in December 2008: 7.3 percent

Unemployment rate in December 2012: 7.8 percent

Number of people without health insurance in 2009: 50.7 million

Number of people without health insurance in 2011: 48.6 million

The Dow on Jan. 20, 2009: 7,949.09

The Dow on Jan. 18, 2013: 13,649.70

Number of people in poverty in 2009: 43.6 million

Number of people in poverty in 2011: 46.2 million

Not to mention gas prices are still nearly double what they were when Obama took office

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/20/obama-first-term-by-numbers/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2013, 10:08 AM
and yet this clown got a second term. Go figure.

Well, don't expect proof and reality to make any difference. Truth has been rejected in favor of the promises of a scam artist and lying SOB...
IT WILL GET FAR WORSE HERE BEFORE IT EVER IMPROVES , IF IT EVER IMPROVES AT ALL. -Tyr

red states rule
01-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Well, don't expect proof and reality to make any difference. Truth has been rejected in favor of the promises of a scam artist and lying SOB...
IT WILL GET FAR WORSE HERE BEFORE IT EVER IMPROVES , IF IT EVER IMPROVES AT ALL. -Tyr

What I honestly believe happened Tyr is America is NOT the same country I grew up in. In that America you got a job and pulled your own weight. You paid for what you wanted in life. You saved and bought your own house. NOW a majority of voters want someone else to pay for their wants, needs, and desires. More people would rather sit on their ass and collect a government check. More people actually believe they are ENTITLED to other people money. It is sad to see this and I doubt if this nation will ever recover form the damage Obama and his legion of takers have and will continue to inflict on America

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2013, 10:14 AM
What I honestly believe happened Tyr is America is NOT the same country I grew up in. In that America you got a job and pulled your own weight. You paid for what you wanted in life. You saved and bought your own house. NOW a majority of voters want someone else to pay for their wants, needs, and desires. More people would rather sit on their ass and collect a government check. More people actually believe they are ENTITLED to other people money. It is sad to see this and I doubt if this nation will ever recover form the damage Obama and his legion of takers have and will continue to inflict on America

ALL THAT HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY DESTROYED TO MAKE WAY FOR AN ENSLAVED POPULATION.
WHEN THEY GET OUR GUNS YOU WILL SEE HOW FAST THAT FACT BECOMES KNOWN TO ONE AND ALL.-Tyr

red states rule
01-21-2013, 10:16 AM
ALL THAT HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY DESTROYED TO MAKE WAY FOR AN ENSLAVED POPULATION.
WHEN THEY GET OUR GUNS YOU WILL SEE HOW FAST THAT FACT BECOMES KNOWN TO ONE AND ALL.-Tyr

The gun and immigration debate going on is being used to distract from the dreadful deficit and debt debate. The last thing Obama and Dems want to do is put out a budget or talk about any REAL cuts that will take money away from their voters