PDA

View Full Version : DiCaprio Vows To Save Environment By Flying All Over The World

red states rule
01-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Libs are an amazing bunch. Perhaps Leo should first start small and work his way up. How about trying to fix his state of CA? The state is broke and bankrupt
Django Unchained and Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio says he is planning to take a significant break from filming and concentrate on his environmental campaigning.
In an interview with Germany's mass circulation daily Bild, the 38-year-old American actor said: "I am a bit drained. I'm now going to take a long, long break. I've done three films in two years and I'm just worn out.''
"I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment,'' added DiCaprio, in comments published in German. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10860154

tailfins
01-21-2013, 11:40 AM
I want to stimulate the economy by flying all over the world. Do you suppose I could find people stupid enough to donate to the project?

red states rule
01-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Well, Leo cannot fly into London today due the massive global warming storm that is clobbering the UK
Dig in! The worst is yet to come: Roads gridlocked and airports closed as snow havoc looks set to last through weekend

More than 400 flights were cancelled at Heathrow sparking chaos and confusion
Gatwick's single runway stays open and only flights to and from the Channel Islands are cancelled
A 12-year-old girl was left with leg and arm injuries after a car hit her and a wall in High Wycombe
Sales of sledges go through the roof as 3,000 schools close and families head out to play
But onedefiant Kent school principal vowed to never close his school during bad weather
Mountain rescue operation launched to find a hillwalker missing in the Cairngorms
Residents blockade a road in Newport, Isle of Wight and throw snowballs at police in protest at it not being gritted
Are you out in the snow? Email all your pictures to mailonlinepictures@dailymail.co.uk

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2264363/UK-snow-Dig-The-worst-come-Roads-gridlocked-airports-closed-snow-havoc-looks-set-weekend.html#ixzz2IgivJd5P
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

Abbey Marie
01-21-2013, 12:07 PM
I've done three films in two years and I'm just worn out.''

Oh, poor baby. How does he do it all?!

red states rule
01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Oh, poor baby. How does he do it all?!

He may be tired from all the money he carried to and deposited in the bank

ConHog
01-22-2013, 11:24 AM
:laugh:

you guys crack me up. you bitch when they want the government to do something, you bitch when they do something on their own.

Me think you just like to bitch.

By the way , I agree with Abbey, poor baby being all tired from making 2 movies in 3 years LOL

red states rule
01-22-2013, 11:27 AM

you guys crack me up. you bitch when they want the government to do something, you bitch when they do something on their own.

Me think you just like to bitch.

By the way , I agree with Abbey, poor baby being all tired from making 2 movies in 3 years LOL

No I simply like to point out the stupidity of liberals, Which is why you must be "cracking up" To think anyone would beleive they can "save the enviroment" by flying around the world in a private jet is beyond belief - unless you are a liberal

tailfins
01-22-2013, 11:28 AM

you guys crack me up. you itch when they want the government to do something, you itch when they do something on their own.

Me think you just like to itch.

You don't know why it's ridiculous. Flying all over the world to save the environment is like having a pig roast to promote the vegetarian lifestyle.

red states rule
01-22-2013, 11:30 AM
You don't know why it's ridiculous. Flying all over the world to save the environment is like having a pig roast to promote the vegetarian lifestyle.

Leo should have taken the Al Gore approach and ripped people off by selling them "carbon credits" Al has become the first "green" billionaire and Leo is simply seen as the fool that he is

ConHog
01-22-2013, 11:32 AM
No I simply like to point out the stupidity of liberals, Which is why you must be "cracking up" To think anyone would beleive they can "save the enviroment" by flying around the world in a private jet is beyond belief - unless you are a liberal

I must have missed where he claimed he was going to save the environment. Oh that's right, he didn't. He said he was going to HELP the environment.

Now whether he actually does anything that positively helps the environment remains to be seen,but I thought that we had the right as Americans do try such things if we wished, or is that only when it comes to conservative approved ideas?

red states rule
01-22-2013, 11:42 AM
One of the guding principals of liberalism is that actual results of their efforts and programs do not matter. All that counts is their good intentions. And of course there are always the idots who see nothing wrong in their efforts and ideas

ConHog
01-22-2013, 11:52 AM
One of the guding principals of liberalism is that actual results of their efforts and programs do not matter. All that counts is their good intentions. And of course there are always the idots who see nothing wrong in their efforts and ideas

One of the core principles of the United States is that we all have the right to partake in any activities we wish as long as we are not harming another person.

Funny that you alleged conservatives wish to take away those rights from people you don't agree with. Gays, no that's gross so take away that right, environmentalists, no don't like that either, you're stupid for wanting to do what you want.

All the while screaming about alleged liberals who are trying to do the same to people who want to do things they don't like. Christians? nope don't like them, they need to shut up. Gun owners, guns are scary take that right away to.

and right on down the line.

Whatever happened to live and let live RSR?

Who gives a shit if he spends the rest of his fucking life flying around doing what he thinks is best? It's his life, his time, his money.

AND it would save the rest of us from his mediocre movies. :lol:

red states rule
01-22-2013, 04:47 PM
One of the core principles of the United States is that we all have the right to partake in any activities we wish as long as we are not harming another person.

Funny that you alleged conservatives wish to take away those rights from people you don't agree with. Gays, no that's gross so take away that right, environmentalists, no don't like that either, you're stupid for wanting to do what you want.

All the while screaming about alleged liberals who are trying to do the same to people who want to do things they don't like. Christians? nope don't like them, they need to shut up. Gun owners, guns are scary take that right away to.

and right on down the line.

Whatever happened to live and let live RSR?

Who gives a shit if he spends the rest of his fucking life flying around doing what he thinks is best? It's his life, his time, his money.

AND it would save the rest of us from his mediocre movies. :lol:

So once again, you have a probelme with injecting logic, reson, and facts into a debate when discussing the actions of liberals. You make it clear with each passing day how "conservative" you really are Conman

I never said Leo could not do what he is doing just that is will not achieve the goals he said they achieve

ConHog
01-22-2013, 04:52 PM
So once again, you have a probelme with injecting logic, reson, and facts into a debate when discussing the actions of liberals. You make it clear with each passing day how "conservative" you really are Conman

I never said Leo could not do what he is doing just that is will not achieve the goals he said they achieve

Actually, that isn't what you said at all, and you made it QUITE clear that you were criticizing him just for wanting to make an effort.

Actually RSR I am beginning to question just how conservative YOU are. Conservatives live and let live. You are not content to let anyone who is left of you just live. You want to control their every action.

Big deal some actor wants to fly around and help the environment. How does that effect you in anyway unless he swoops down to your house and turns you upside down to shake money out of your pockets to help fund it?

He didn't claim he was going to save anything, as you falsely said he did. All he stated was that he wanted to take some time off and try to do things to HELP the environment and you flew off the handle. I mean here is a liberal doing something on his own instead of asking the government to and you STILL berate it and him.

red states rule
01-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Actually, that isn't what you said at all, and you made it QUITE clear that you were criticizing him just for wanting to make an effort.

Actually RSR I am beginning to question just how conservative YOU are. Conservatives live and let live. You are not content to let anyone who is left of you just live. You want to control their every action.

Big deal some actor wants to fly around and help the environment. How does that effect you in anyway unless he swoops down to your house and turns you upside down to shake money out of your pockets to help fund it?

He didn't claim he was going to save anything, as you falsely said he did. All he stated was that he wanted to take some time off and try to do things to HELP the environment and you flew off the handle. I mean here is a liberal doing something on his own instead of asking the government to and you STILL berate it and him.

I will make this so simple even you can understand it - unless you are simply being a troll

I do not understand how flying around the world in a jet, sprewing all that C02 into the atmosphere, buring all that jet fuel - will help (or save) the enviroment.

Just as Al Gore and RFK Jr have been asked and they ducked the question

I do not care what he does but I am pointing out how it will accomplish nothing and it goes against what these enviro wackos are on the record as syaing. We all need to reduce our "carbon footprint". I have yet to see any of the above mentioned enviro wackos do that

ConHog
01-22-2013, 05:03 PM
I will make this so simple even you can understand it - unless you are simply being a troll

I do not understand how flying around the world in a jet, sprewing all that C02 into the atmosphere, buring all that jet fuel - will help (or save) the enviroment.

Just as Al Gore and RFK Jr have been asked and they ducked the question

I do not care what he does but I am pointing out how it will accomplish nothing and it goes against what these enviro wackos are on the record as syaing. We all need to reduce our "carbon footprint". I have yet to see any of the above mentioned enviro wackos do that

You obviously DO care what he does.

but even at that, please give me a link to where DiCaprio has EVER said anything of the sort.

Also, what you THINK has little to do with how the reality of whatever he does plays out. You really have absolutely no idea whether whatever he does will offset the harm the jet fuel he did or not. Neither does he.

Amazing that anyone would buy that you are conservative. You're not . A conservative wouldn't waste two seconds worrying about what Leanardo fucking DiCaprio chooses to do with HIS money.

I don't even mean that as an insult, but it's a fact attitudes like that are why our country is falling apart, everyone worries about what the guy next to him is doing. Who gives a shit? if he wants to fly around in circles over Miami and wipe his ass with hundred dollar bills them toss them out the door, hey more power to him.

Tend thy own garden.

Thunderknuckles
01-22-2013, 05:06 PM
All he needs to do is a bunch of PSA's and buy some air time around the world. No need to waste all of that jet fuel.
Of course this means he would have to come out of his own pocket or convince someone like Al Gore to foot the bill. He could pull it off but then he no longer has an altruistic excuse to jet off to a tropical destination to enlighten the natives on man made Climate Change. That's gotta be a bummer :laugh:

red states rule
01-22-2013, 05:07 PM
You obviously DO care what he does.

but even at that, please give me a link to where DiCaprio has EVER said anything of the sort.

Also, what you THINK has little to do with how the reality of whatever he does plays out. You really have absolutely no idea whether whatever he does will offset the harm the jet fuel he did or not. Neither does he.

Amazing that anyone would buy that you are conservative. You're not . A conservative wouldn't waste two seconds worrying about what Leanardo fucking DiCaprio chooses to do with HIS money.

I don't even mean that as an insult, but it's a fact attitudes like that are why our country is falling apart, everyone worries about what the guy next to him is doing. Who gives a shit? if he wants to fly around in circles over Miami and wipe his ass with hundred dollar bills them toss them out the door, hey more power to him.

Tend thy own garden.

As I said

Yo have ended the debate on that question beyond a shadow of a doubt

ConHog
01-22-2013, 05:21 PM
As I said

Yo have ended the debate on that question beyond a shadow of a doubt

Troll does not mean doesn't agree with RSR my friend.

tend thy own garden

red states rule
01-23-2013, 04:47 AM
http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/global_warming_postponed.jpg