PDA

View Full Version : Lighten up!! Jim, this thread is NOT for you

ConHog
01-21-2013, 11:46 PM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41452&d=1311262910

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-22-2013, 12:15 AM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41452&d=1311262910
No lie my first wife LOOKED BETTER THAN THAT. I DIVORCED HER BECAUSE SHE DID DRUGS !!!
MAN WAS I EVER A REAL DUMBASS BACK THEN. BUT WE HAD THREE YEARS MARRIED AND DATED FOR 6 YEARS AFTER OUR DIVORCE! She got pregnant twice , lost both babies due to her drug use. I couldnt take it after the second loss.
I LOVED THAT WOMAN BUT SOME THINGS A PRINCIPLED MAN JUST CAN NOT PUT UP WITH..
My friends told me I was crazy back then, maybe I was..
pic just reminded me of all that.... -Tyr

Robert A Whit
01-22-2013, 01:54 AM
That chick is hot.

So, it's been awhile and let me try to recall those I slept with.

Bonnie. Super hot from Hawaii.
Roseann. Married her
Carole ... ditto
Cookie .... only woman I was with that Playboy Mag commissioned her photos at her parents request. So hot when we were necking one time, cops came to my car and tried to date her. Guys would openly come to stare at her and try to date her. In front of me. She stopped traffic during turns to the left. Male drivers usually had me cross in front (left turn) so they could get a good look at her. Her actual first name is Carla and she left the area and moved to Miami. I used to have one of the photos from the shoot. A pal drove my very fast Chevy one evening and in a 35 mph zone he hit the throttle taking my car up to over 110 mph. Red lights flashed and he got pulled over. I had Cookies bikini shot on my visor and when the cop who knew her saw her photo, he let Ray go with a warning. My then girl friend actually got him off with no ticket.

ConHog
01-22-2013, 01:59 AM
No lie my first wife LOOKED BETTER THAN THAT. I DIVORCED HER BECAUSE SHE DID DRUGS !!!
MAN WAS I EVER A REAL DUMBASS BACK THEN. BUT WE HAD THREE YEARS MARRIED AND DATED FOR 6 YEARS AFTER OUR DIVORCE! She got pregnant twice , lost both babies due to her drug use. I couldnt take it after the second loss.
I LOVED THAT WOMAN BUT SOME THINGS A PRINCIPLED MAN JUST CAN NOT PUT UP WITH..
My friends told me I was crazy back then, maybe I was..
pic just reminded me of all that.... -Tyr

That chick is hot.

So, it's been awhile and let me try to recall those I slept with.

Bonnie. Super hot from Hawaii.
Roseann. Married her
Carole ... ditto
Cookie .... only woman I was with that Playboy Mag commissioned her photos at her parents request. So hot when we were necking one time, cops came to my car and tried to date her. Guys would openly come to stare at her and try to date her. In front of me. She stopped traffic during turns to the left. Male drivers usually had me cross in front (left turn) so they could get a good look at her. Her actual first name is Carla and she left the area and moved to Miami. I used to have one of the photos from the shoot. A pal drove my very fast Chevy one evening and in a 35 mph zone he hit the throttle taking my car up to over 110 mph. Red lights flashed and he got pulled over. I had Cookies bikini shot on my visor and when the cop who knew her saw her photo, he let Ray go with a warning. My then girl friend actually got him off with no ticket.

WTF? LOL holy shit is all I can say to both these posts.

jafar00
01-22-2013, 02:13 PM
WTF? LOL holy shit is all I can say to both these posts.

Same. Absolutely no respect there. Women are to be respected. They are the mothers of our children! They shouldn't be objectified like pieces of meat.

PostmodernProphet
01-22-2013, 06:39 PM
Same. Absolutely no respect there. Women are to be respected. They are the mothers of our children! They shouldn't be objectified like pieces of meat.

I actually have a lot of respect for a good steak......