PDA

View Full Version : Cleanup 1/22

red states rule
01-22-2013, 07:15 AM
My friend, I happen to believe that LBJ had a man killed so that he could be put into a position to escalate a war which made his wife's family rich.

I think BOOSH started a massive war to make his friends at Haliburton even richer.

I won't list more examples, but they are there.

You are naive if you believe that any person takes the job of President of the United States for some noble purpose. A noble person would be torn to shreds long before they could be elected.

Do I agree with Obama's politics? Hell no. Do I think he's sincere in his beliefs? Yes. Do I think the country is his top priority? No

Now if you ask me those questions about the last 8 presidents, at least, the only answer that is likely to vary is to question 1.

He's a man, no better and no worse than any other.

You could have a promising career as a History Professor at University of CA Berkley. You would fit in fine with the other liberal assholes who fill our kids brains with the same garbage

ConHog
01-22-2013, 11:10 AM
You could have a promising career as a History Professor at University of CA Berkley. You would fit in fine with the other liberal assholes who fill our kids brains with the same garbage

Can't argue the post, attack the poster eh RSR.

aboutime
01-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Can't argue the post, attack the poster eh RSR.

No attack taking place. You are simply in denial whenever anyone presents the TRUTH about you.